Buddy wanted...over 35...ttc!

as you can see in my tickers..and my spanking brand new avatar...We have lift off finally......I just wanted to spread the dust around and hope that everyone else here sees their :bfp:s soon!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh Congratulations honey!!! So pleased for you. I bet you are just so thrilled.
That's wonderful news! All your hard work really did pay off!
Take care and make sure all your loved ones help you and treat you xxxxx

Reserving the big announcement for Easter... Praying it sticks and that everyone here gets those :bfp:s soon too!

as you can see in my tickers..and my spanking brand new avatar...We have lift off finally......I just wanted to spread the dust around and hope that everyone else here sees their :bfp:s soon!!!

Congratulations lovely, heres to a very happy and healthy 9 months, lets hope its the start of many more :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

heres :dust::dust::dust::dust: for everyone

Hi ladies... I am just getting over a BFN, for the 4th time... A little bit about me, 36 years old, single, no partner, TTC with donor sperm... My spirit is in need of some support now... My Doc wants me to do a HSG to check the tubes, and i heard it might hurt... but, it makes no sense to go through IUIs without knowing if I have a problem... Any thoughts are welcome...

Hey Greta my Lovely how are you doing ??

Sorry I have been MIA but things get so hectic and I find there's so many threads and posts to keep up with :thumbup:
Great news for Waiting isnt it, lets hope ours follow :winkwink:

I'm a bit further south than Newcastle and am what they call a "Smoggy" ha ha, but it's not all bad here honest :shrug:

Sooooooo where are you at re your cycle, im on day 8 or 9 I think i havent checked or recorded anything today although i did still temp this morning thats a habit I cant break ha ha. So far we have only BD once this cycle, though I am determined to squeeze in lots more over the bank holiday, I am also trying to be a bit more relaxed this cycle, I became a bit obsessive last time POAS 2 and 3 times a day and reading all kinds of useless info, so we'll see how that goes, sometimes easier said than done :dohh:

How are all of you other lovely ladies Sakura how are you feeling hope the dreaded witch is leaving you alone still f'xd xxxxx

Love, Luck and :dust:

Kiska...
I applaud your ttc without a partner! (If I could ditch the dh I would in a heartbeat--I swear...Men...:rofl:)..I've never had and HSG but maybe some of the other ladies have..I hope you find out what your needing to know before going through it! I wish you loads of luck hun, and these ladies are wonderful...:hugs:

Good Luck and God Bless on your journey!! :dust:

Hey Greta my Lovely how are you doing ??

Sorry I have been MIA but things get so hectic and I find there's so many threads and posts to keep up with :thumbup:
Great news for Waiting isnt it, lets hope ours follow :winkwink:

I'm a bit further south than Newcastle and am what they call a "Smoggy" ha ha, but it's not all bad here honest :shrug:

Sooooooo where are you at re your cycle, im on day 8 or 9 I think i havent checked or recorded anything today although i did still temp this morning thats a habit I cant break ha ha. So far we have only BD once this cycle, though I am determined to squeeze in lots more over the bank holiday, I am also trying to be a bit more relaxed this cycle, I became a bit obsessive last time POAS 2 and 3 times a day and reading all kinds of useless info, so we'll see how that goes, sometimes easier said than done :dohh:

How are all of you other lovely ladies Sakura how are you feeling hope the dreaded witch is leaving you alone still f'xd xxxxx

Love, Luck and :dust:

Hello you!
Lovely to hear from you and yes I know which part of Geordieland you are from and very nice it is too! I'm more west of Newcastle, near Hexham.
There are a lot of threads on here...I dip in when I feel like it and I guess that's what is so lovely and supportive about it.
I am 1 week to go til my AF and I have been ultra moody!!
Keep me posted as to how you doing hun xxxx

Still lurking and waiting...and Praying for ya'll to see those :bfp:s soon!!!!! Much Love!!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wow wow wow, this is fantastic news! Congratulations, my dear!

Hi Kiska,

I can definitely understand your need for some support around this. I just had an HSG two weeks ago and posted a description of it -- check back through the thread and let me know if you have questions! Bottom line, it isn't bad and you get the results immediately.

Hang in there!

Hi ladies... I am just getting over a BFN, for the 4th time... A little bit about me, 36 years old, single, no partner, TTC with donor sperm... My spirit is in need of some support now... My Doc wants me to do a HSG to check the tubes, and i heard it might hurt... but, it makes no sense to go through IUIs without knowing if I have a problem... Any thoughts are welcome...

Prayers Kiska.... I hope the procedure helps things along! :hugs:

:dust:

I have been a bit MIA for awhile. Hope your all doing well and it seems that I missed a BFP.

Congratulations to waiting2012 on your :BFP: so very very happy for you!

We are all doing fine here, doing a trial run this month with temping and OPks to see if I am actually ovulating. My cycle returned about 5 months ago after my last pregnancy and I don't have EWCM any more ever! I can't actually remember what it was like before to compare it but I did have it, not sure for how long or how much. Bought a haul of OPks and POAS every day. Today is CD11 and no sign of OV just yet. I am hoping, hoping to see that positive OPK to confirm that I am still working.

Good luck with the OPKs, goddess, hope you get your positive sign soon!

I'm on cd 26 and feel like AF is on her way -- feeling moody and crampy. I'm trying to stay positive and thinking, well, I guess it could be implantation cramps...but I don't have sore boobs or anything, so I think we're out of luck for another month. Pretty disappointing, since this was our first cycle with Clomid, and our first since the HSG, so we thought we had a good shot this month. But still, I guess I should wait and see what happens over the next few days -- it ain't over til it's over!

Hope everyone else is feeling a little more upbeat than I am just now!

xxx

Goddess...My only advice is to bd' as much as you can even up to the +opk and make sure to keep on a few days after too!!! We bd'ed so much and it was so much fun...:blush:...... Fingers crossed for you sweetie!!

Sept--My boobs haven't really been sore like you'd expect--in fact when the dh mentioned they were engorged (his words)--they were sore--I just noticed they weren't staying in my bra like they should!--I've been moody, crampy, weepy...ect...Don't count yourself out yet hun! Like you said--it ain't over if she ain't here! NO AF, NO AF!!! :dust:!!

I'm on cd 26 and feel like AF is on her way -- feeling moody and crampy. I'm trying to stay positive and thinking, well, I guess it could be implantation cramps...but I don't have sore boobs or anything, so I think we're out of luck for another month. Pretty disappointing, since this was our first cycle with Clomid, and our first since the HSG, so we thought we had a good shot this month. But still, I guess I should wait and see what happens over the next few days -- it ain't over til it's over!

xxx

Don't count yourself out yet Septbride, AF symptoms and PG symptoms can be so, so similar you just never know, I have everything crossed for you, keep us updated :)

Thanks so much! I tested this morning and had a BFN -- but still no AF, so we'll see.

Everything crossed for you ladies as well!

xxx

Don't count yourself out yet Septbride, AF symptoms and PG symptoms can be so, so similar you just never know, I have everything crossed for you, keep us updated :)

Thank you so much ladies... I think I will have the HSG done, because spending money on IUIs is costly, especially with the donor sperm... I hope that each one of you will have a BFP in the near future - we all need a ray of sunshine in our lives...

Thank you so much ladies... I think I will have the HSG done, because spending money on IUIs is costly, especially with the donor sperm... I hope that each one of you will have a BFP in the near future - we all need a ray of sunshine in our lives...

Nice to meet you Kiska, welcome to our special little group. You sound like a brave and lovely lady and I wish you so much luck. xxxx

Thanks so much! I tested this morning and had a BFN -- but still no AF, so we'll see.

Everything crossed for you ladies as well!

xxx

Hey Septbride
I think I'm close to where you're at...I am due on Friday but haven't really had the usual PMT symptoms except being very moody!! Trying hard to relax and distract myself. Sending you lots of positivity and fellow PMT or otherwise :hugs: support.
Fingers crossed!
xxxx

xxx

I agree try not to count yourself out just yet. I found that for all of my pregnancies I had all the usual AF symptoms and the only thing that was different was that I peed a bit more than usual.. so it was actually pretty hard to tell.

Wishing you lots of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->