Buddy wanted...over 35...ttc!

Thanks so much! I tested this morning and had a BFN -- but still no AF, so we'll see.

Everything crossed for you ladies as well!

Good luck with the OPKs, goddess, hope you get your positive sign soon!

I'm on cd 26 and feel like AF is on her way -- feeling moody and crampy. I'm trying to stay positive and thinking, well, I guess it could be implantation cramps...but I don't have sore boobs or anything, so I think we're out of luck for another month. Pretty disappointing, since this was our first cycle with Clomid, and our first since the HSG, so we thought we had a good shot this month. But still, I guess I should wait and see what happens over the next few days -- it ain't over til it's over!

Hope everyone else is feeling a little more upbeat than I am just now!

xxx

Don't count yourself out yet Septbride, AF symptoms and PG symptoms can be so, so similar you just never know, I have everything crossed for you, keep us updated :)

Hey Septbride
I think I'm close to where you're at...I am due on Friday but haven't really had the usual PMT symptoms except being very moody!! Trying hard to relax and distract myself. Sending you lots of positivity and fellow PMT or otherwise :hugs: support.
Fingers crossed!
xxxx

Gretarose.... fingers crossed for you this month. When are you testing if AF doesn't show?

Thank you so much ladies... I think I will have the HSG done, because spending money on IUIs is costly, especially with the donor sperm... I hope that each one of you will have a BFP in the near future - we all need a ray of sunshine in our lives...

I agree that its probably a good idea... how much does a IUI cost with donor sperm? Is it covered under any medical plans for you? Do you think that you have problems hence the HSG?

My insurance needs to see 6 cycles of "infertility" before they kick in their share of payments. So each cycle for me is 800 to the doctor and $535 for a vial of "potential Daddy substitute" :winkwink:: So far 4 cycles are passed and obviously I have nothing to show for... But I hope that HSG will tell me if I have problem, although my Doctor seems to think I dont... Hoping for a painless test and a bump along the way, LOL...

I agree that its probably a good idea... how much does a IUI cost with donor sperm? Is it covered under any medical plans for you? Do you think that you have problems hence the HSG?[/QUOTE]

wow its quite a lot you have to pay then especially oper 6 cycles before your insurance kicks in. Hoping for some good luck in cycle 5 for you...

Thanks so much, ladies! I'm on day 28 and still no AF, but Clomid is lengthening my cycle so I'm trying not to read too much into it.

Sending you all :hugs:!

Kiska...Good luck hun with your HSG...Hope that is the Golden ticket to your :bfp:!!

Greta and Sept..I hope AF is a no show but blaring :bfp:s come to ya!!!

:dust: to all the ladies in waiting!!!
:hugs:

I doubt that this will be my month... My doc found 2 cysts and said I should skip this cycle... Oh well... :)

Sept - glad to hear the Clomid is lengthening your cycle..fingers crossed.

Kisa - sorry to hear that you have some cysts and out this month. Hope they resolve quickly.

Sorry I forgot to update. AF did arrive. 9_9
Going to start trying again starting this weekend. I'm supposed to O at some point mid next week, and I don't want to leave any room for messing it up this time.

No luck this time...AF is here and don't I know it!! Feeling little blue but all the more determined to try again better this month! Also my husband has just booked his sperm test (finally!!!) but its not til end of May.
Onwards and upwards eh?!

Thank you, goddess!

Sakura and greta, I'm sorry to hear that AF showed up. That's great that your guy is doing his SA, greta. Sending good wishes that his test goes well.

Still no AF for me, but lots of cramping -- feeling sharper pains on my right side yesterday and today. Emotionally, feeling like Britney Spears circa 2007 meltdown. They weren't kidding about Clomid/HSG bringing on intense periods!

Happy Friday to you all!

:dust:

I hope I remembered everything...

Greta--sorry that AF found you sweetie, I was hoping she wouldn't...:hugs: I'm crossing my fingers and toes that this will be her last visit for a while!

Sakura--Good luck with BD'ing!!! FX'ed for you to hun!!

Kiska--Cysts--oh goodness..I hope they don't give you to much trouble...I know that the doctor wants you to wait, but what would happen if you did get pregnant without even trying--nothing would happen would it? FX'ed sweetie for a good outcome!!

Sept--I had some aweful AF type cramps too before getting my bfp--that's normal...You know that old saying, "I swore AF was knocking but got my bfp"....That may just happen for you hun!! FX'ed all turns out, and if AF does show--then she's not to much of a B'!

Sakura and greta, I'm sorry to hear that AF showed up

Sept - your not out yet.

I got a happy surprise today on my OPK which was a bit positive... i so never thought I was ovulating. TOday is CD15 so not bad timing. I dont have any EWCM which has changed since my last pregnancy so I will need to use pre seed or something.

Hi, I'm looking for a buddy, ideally someone over 35 trying to conceive...it would be lovely to share thoughts and advice. Most of my friends already have children or don't want them...so been feeling a bit lonely! x
:flower:

Hi! I'd like to be buddies too. :flower: I turned 35 a few months ago, about a month about officially hitting 12 months TTC#2. I feel lonely too. I always feel uncomfortable aroud other moms because the subject of having another baby and I never know what to say without getting into the huge long story.

Anyway, my background is that I tried for 4 years to get DD. I am trying for baby #2 now, but I don't have a lot of hope. DH won't do anything medical-either we get pregnant or we don't. Its frustrating but it is what it is. Luckily, my FSH levels are great, I am ovulating every month, and as long as we keep trying, at least I have a shot, right?

Gooberzilla hope it happens for you soon. Fingers crossed.

With your daughter did you take anything to help your fertility..4 years is a long time. How long have you been trying for #2. Its hard when your husband does not want to do anything. My husband is the same he disagrees with fertility treatment in any form which is utterly ridiculous and thinks that it its meant to be you will get pregnant.

If you are ovulating then yes you have a shot. :hugs:

Hi Gooberzilla,

Glad you've found us...I've found this group to be really helpful and hope you do too. Do you know if your partner's sperm count is good? If it's low, will he take a multivitamin or a fertility blend like FertilAid?

Good luck!!

xx

Hi Ladies:wave:
I have been TTC for a very long time. I am 36 now and figured I would have a LO or two running around to join our 8 (almost 9) yr old but sadly that has not been been the case. I am on CD2 atm and feeling pretty low. I have been on quite a few threads but I always seem to be the one left behind without a BFP :cry:
We have done the fertility meds etc... but I did not have a great reaction to them - they made me very sad for the 1st 2 weeks of every cycle and it was steadily getting worse so we stopped. i am now doing a ton of supplements and having some success as i now get ewcm and positive opk.'s (which I never had either before). Anyway this is my 1st cycle after my Lap/hysterscopy and I am hoping to finally get a BFP. I would really love some buddies and this thread seemed like just the place.
:dust: to you all!

welcome mas118 ... fingers crossed that you now have EWCM and you are ovulating plus not to mention post Lap.. you finally get to see a BFP. Wishing you all the luck in the world, it sounds well deserved.

Everyone seems really nice here.

Hello ladies
just wanted to welcome the newbies gooberzilla and mas...hello! I am very proud to say I started this thread and it just has grown and grown! It always comforts me when I check in, and there are lots of different situations going on for everyone...everyone special and brave in their own way.
Thanks for all the sweet messages, they are all noted just sometimes I don't get time to reply individually...x
Well, I am creeping close to my precious time of OV so going to try and bd as much as possible this month!! Spring is in the air afterall!!
love and :dust: to everyone
xxxxxxx

Thanks for the sweet message, gretarose, and thank you for starting this thread. I agree with goddess that everyone is so nice here. It's a great help.

AF arrived yesterday, so it's on to cycle 2 with Clomid. I might go down to 50 mg to make the side effects easier to handle.

Hope you are all feeling good. Onward and upward!

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->