Buddy wanted!!

kiles11

TTC #2
Reaction score
I am hoping to test on 22nd of January as that would be 1 day late! Anyone else testing around this date? Need someone to talk to :( xxxx

Hi :)

I will be testing around the 25th, the day I am due.
TWW can be agononising. How long have you been TTC?

This is the 1st month as had coil in for 2 years copper one! And me and my partner have 1 child already who is 4! What about u? Xx

This is cycle no #3 for our first so exciting. Just wish it would happen soon. Im 25 and DH is 27, were still pretty young but since we got married last year all I get asked is "when are you gonna have a baby"? such as awkward question when your TTC but not telling people. Im also from Australia, what about you?

I am from Wiltshire, I am 24 and a mummy to izzy and ttc baby number 2 not married cant seem to get him down the aisle yet lol xxx

Hey i am currently ttc and also from wiltshire :o)

Only been ttc a month. Periods useless no regular cycle at all before little boy was born then didnt get period till he was 14 months due to breastfeeding and still all over place on combi pill. Started tracking from last one in vain hope i can see a pattern took 3 years to conceive my ds hoping for a bit quicker this time!!

I am in Market Lavington grew up in Devizes

Only been ttc a month. Periods useless no regular cycle at all before little boy was born then didnt get period till he was 14 months due to breastfeeding and still all over place on combi pill. Started tracking from last one in vain hope i can see a pattern took 3 years to conceive my ds hoping for a bit quicker this time!!

I am in Market Lavington grew up in Devizes

I'm melksham so not far from you :)))

This is cycle no #3 for our first so exciting. Just wish it would happen soon. Im 25 and DH is 27, were still pretty young but since we got married last year all I get asked is "when are you gonna have a baby"? such as awkward question when your TTC but not telling people. Im also from Australia, what about you?

Haha, it is a awkward question.. And they just keep askin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->