bulge very low right side

starbelly

Reaction score
Hi!

I have kind of a bump after eating, by night time, but what I'm concerned about is there is a firmer ball sized bulge on my lower right side. Seems way too low for baby? Like in the area where pubic hair starts. It seems like other peoples' babies are by their belly buttons almost already. Does anyone else have this? I especially notice it when I am lying down. I keep googling and it seems like uterus should be closer to belly button and it's been on my right side for awhile. Anyone else?

*Here is a pic, I tried to show where I'm talking about with red arrow. There's like a second little lumpy bulge below the stomach part.

IMG_5444.jpg

How far along are you? I know for at least the first and part of the second trimester your baby is actually around the pubic bone. It may seem like they're further up but that's just the bloating from the baby bump. If you're super worried, talk to your doctor and request an ultrasound.

How far along are you? I know for at least the first and part of the second trimester your baby is actually around the pubic bone. It may seem like they're further up but that's just the bloating from the baby bump. If you're super worried, talk to your doctor and request an ultrasound.
Oh I should have mentioned! I'm about 17.4 weeks!

Oh I should have mentioned! I'm about 17.4 weeks!
I mean I'm not a doctor or anything but it does seem to be right on track of where baby would be placed right now. Like I said though if you're really worried try scheduling an appointment with your doctor to get it checked out just in case.

I mean I'm not a doctor or anything but it does seem to be right on track of where baby would be placed right now. Like I said though if you're really worried try scheduling an appointment with your doctor to get it checked out just in case.

Thank you! I already have an appt Jan 5 and then anatomy scan a week later so I'll just have to wait till then with the holidays. :) hope it's all ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->