Bumbo-anyone

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I really want one but i dont want to pay something like £60 and i know you dont use them for very long so i was wondering if anyone has one that they dont use any more and would like to sell to me, i'll pay postage and everything and i want a boy colour so not pinks lol,

hope someone can help

u can get them cheaper on ebay hun and they about 25 in shops xx

Try this hun, only £28...

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_445_10751_-1__16351_10001_

xx

urm loads....mother care.... toys r us.....argos....boots may do them to....early learning centre....loads of places online xx

Hey guys,

I really want one but i dont want to pay something like £60 and i know you dont use them for very long so i was wondering if anyone has one that they dont use any more and would like to sell to me, i'll pay postage and everything and i want a boy colour so not pinks lol,

hope someone can help

i paid £25 in mother care 4 jayden's luminous blue one x

Hey guys,

hope someone can help

i paid £25 in mother care 4 jayden's luminous blue one x

thats a good price

I payed quite cheap in Mothercare , i have a brain of a goldfish so cannot remember how much i payed for it. I find they are always is the sales aswell if you look around!

Someone on here mentioned they were reduced in Boots the other week to summat like £6

I was the one got mine for 6.99 in boots, I have no idea why it was reduced so much, maybe an error as now they are 27.99 again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->