Bump at 8 weeks!!

elles28

Mum to 3 & bump
Reaction score
Is there anybody has a bump at 8 weeks....It is my 3rd & apparently you show earlier....I am very thin and it is VERY noticeable....I am not complaining I love it but it just seems so soon I was still wearing size 6 jeans at 6 months with my last baby...:blush:

I have a slight bump, i am usually a size 8/10 and i have noticed as i have to wear my top button undone and my stomach has got quite curved. I dont think anyone else could tell tho.

Is this your 1st? I am going to post a photo in the bump photo thread place...:rofl:

I am average size and my bump started at about 7-8 weeks I figured it was mostly bloating still do, now i am almost 10 weeks and have not gained any weight but the bump is slightly bigger

Yeah this is my first, thinking i might be having a big baby as all my family were huge babies, nephews 9lb and 10lb4, brother 10lb, Grandad 14lb!!!! And the fact that i have developed a huge appetite doesn't help!

My pregnancy hasn't so far been going like my sister and mothers with the sickness etc etc so hoping i wont have a huge baby too!

It sounds about right for what you have saud hun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->