Bump buddies, due feb 2nd :)

kell

Reaction score
Hiya :) I'm looking for a bump buddy/buddies due around the same time as me. Going by my lmp i'm due 2nd feb.

I have 4 children, shaun 10, callum 9, tegan 8 and tyler 4.

I'm 5+1 at the moment and 40 weeks seems a looooong way off!! I would love a bump buddy/buddies to share the journey with :)

Kell xx

Hi, Kell :wave:

Would love to be a bumb buddy! I am due Feb 8th! You are so right, 40 weeks seems soo far away!

This is our first, we just did IVF in may and it worked for us! :)

Hey I would love to be buddies. I'm due Jan 30 with my 2nd.

Hi girls :flower:

Lets be bump buddies then :) Congrats to you both. I'm 6 weeks today and i feel sooo sick! :sick: can't wait for 2nd tri, hopefully i'll be feeling better by then lol xx

Oh and wish2bmama wow! Your first go at IVF and a BFP....woop woop! massive congrats hun :flower: xx

Thanks! :)

My first scan will be at 7 weeks to see if it's twins! And to make sure all is well. I don't have many symptoms at the moment. Just really sore bbs and I'm tired more often.

I hear morning sickness is a great sign!! Although, I do hope you feel better! :flower:

ooooh twins! It's common with IVF to have multiples isn't it :) Not long til your scan then hun, bet your so excited :)
I have sore boobs too, especially first thing in the morning. I usually sleep on my front but its too painful at the moment :growlmad:
I'm not sure how this buddy thing works but i'm guessing we put eachother on our sig and stay in touch. (moan about this and bitch about that lol) x

Oh I am so excited! I do hear that about twins! DH is so excited!

I think you are right! I will add you to my Sig. Do we stay in touch on here? Do you have journal? I have never had a bump buddy before, this is awesome! :)

Awww i wanna hear all about it when you have your scan :)
I've never had a bump buddy either lol yay! :flower: I'll put you on my sig in a sec. We can keep in touch on here and facebook if you have it? x

Oh and i don't have a journal yet but i so wanna start one! I will be stalking yours from now on though :D x

:) I still have my ttc journal, I will make a pregnancy journal after all goes well at the scan.

I sure do have a FB! I will pm you my email. :)

Hiya Ladies.. Ive been on the dreaded bedest and havent been wanting to do anything. I hope everyone is doing well. I just had a 12 week scan yesterday. Baby was moving and jumping and heart beating very well.

aw! I know berest can really stink! Glad everything went well at your scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->