Bump buddies early September 2011

JaimieBilly

Reaction score
Hi ladies, Hope you and your little beanies are doing well!

Looking for bump buddies due early September, i am due approx 2 September 2011...

look forward to sharing this wonderful experience with you lovely ladies xx:hugs:xx

Hiya my due date is around 1st September, first pregnancy and only found out on boxing day! i thought there was something wrong with me when i couldnt stand even the slightest whiff of alcohol, never thought it would be this though!
What symptoms have you had so far!? I've had general queasiness which seems to have calmed down and mild abdo crampy feelings...thats about it though!

See you around the site :)

Hiya! i am Kirsty, got my bfp on xmas eve! wass a bit of a shock as i only had the coil taken out on 3 november! have 2 little boys, jaimie (7) and Billy(5 alomst 6)!

Congrats to you on your 1st pregnancy!! i love being pregnant is a amazingfeeling, just cant wait for the 12th flipping week!!

No sickness yet.. but very tired, sore boobs up to now!

We can be buddies :):hugs: xx

Hi, I done my test yesterday, did 3 actually. Will be my first and am due on 6th of September very very excited cant wait. congratulations to all.
xx

Hi ladies and tadpoles...

I am also due 2nd Sept!!! I havent stop smiling yet...

We have been trying for 10+ years and I have had 6 m/c all at around 7 - 12 weeks. However we have since found out I have Lupus antibodies so I am taking a daily injection to thin my blood...very painful but worth it.
This is our 2nd attempt at IVF and I have had two embryos put back so it could be twins??? I did my test christmas eve and my first scan is being carried out by the IVF clinic on 13th Jan I can hardly wait.
Week 4 I had sickness feeling but that has gone, I am exhausted by 7pm every night and last night had over 14 hours sleep!!!
My boobs are sore but every day is different, some days its awful and others they are just tender...is anyone else experiencing this?
I have also gone huge.....I was large anyway 34ff so last week I went for a bra fitting and I am now 34hh!!!!!!! I have a soft bra to wear at night ...in a hope it will keep them from growing any bigger lol.
I just still cant believe it, plus I never had sore boobs and tiredness with the other 6 pregnancies so I am really positive about this one.
I have been having acupuncture to help me with the IVF and this is meant to prevent morning sickness so we will see. I am also taking my temp and charting it every day so that if I start to worry about m/c then all I to do is look at my temp and only worry if it drops.
Sorry to go on but I am so giddy and driving my hubby mad already lol. it would be great to chat with you ladies if only to save my marriage and not send my hubby over the edge ha ha.

Happy resting and heres to making the perfect baby hotels. x

I am due the 2nd of September as well, although I haven't had a dating scan yet. I got my BFP Xmas morning. This is my first pregnancy and I'm quite nervous.

Hiya, my name is Sally, I got my first :bfp: today (I did 2 ebay tests before today but they were faint so I wasn't sure if they were positive or not), I should be due around the 10th September. It's my first pregnancy after TTC for 32 months, I'm very excited but also kinda scared.

Congrats to you all on your :bfp:s :happydance:

Hello ladies..had a bad day today I can not believe that none of my work trousers fit me!!! Surely its too soon for me to be buying maternity and I certainly didnt eat that much over christmas. Hubby was lovely he took me to M&S and I have joined the world of the elastic waistband!!!! They are so comfy but I can not believe I am already having to buy bigger clothes!!!
Hubby is convinced its twins now!
Is anyone else back at work 2moz :-(
Well at least it will keep my mind off worrying about every cramp.

Congratulations everyone on here. x

I'm back tomorrow after being off since the 22nd Dec, I wore my denim skirt today and it seemed v. tight, I'm hoping it's cos of too much food over the hols.

Are you having cramps too? I've had them quite bad for the last 2 days and keep thinking it's the :witch: coming...

sore boobs - woohoo o_O Maybe now i'll actually grow some bigger than A cups :/ because at this rate if i try and breastfeed the poor kid'll starve to death! im taking sore boobs as daily confirmation im still pregnant though lol, had some light cramps and small amounts of spotting as well as having swine flu so been very paranoid since 1st pregnancy and after being told it would be unlikely i'd ever get pregnant......yup paranoia city heh, good luck to everyone ill keep in touch with you all see how it's all going :D

Hi Ladies, it has taken me a couple of days to pluck up the courage to post on here as I still can't believe it!!

Got my BFP on new years eve (I did 4 just to be sure!!) and should be due around the 7th September.

Glad to hear I am not the only one with sore boobs, a bloaty tummy and cramps!!

Congratulations all!!

XX L

Hi Ladies, it has taken me a couple of days to pluck up the courage to post on here as I still can't believe it!!

Got my BFP on new years eve (I did 4 just to be sure!!) and should be due around the 7th September.

Glad to hear I am not the only one with sore boobs, a bloaty tummy and cramps!!

Congratulations all!!

XX L

Know how u feel got mine the same and due date is 6th of september, this is my first and so excited but am worrying alot.
is this your first? xx

Yes this is my first, have my Dr's appointment on thursday afternoon. is this your first?

I went back to work today and was bursting to tell people its going to be a difficult secret to keep for the next few weeks!

I'm so pleased to have so many people due at a similar time!

Today was my first day back at work, I know it won't be the bump but I have mega bloating, my trousers have been too tight all day.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has sore boobs and cramps, I've not had any spotting since I had some very light a few days before :flow: was due.

I'm so paranoid that something is going to go wrong that I really want to keep doing tests to make sure :haha:

Hi, can I join you, I'm due at the beginning of sept (poss 1st or 2nd), not exactly sure when because I've not had a visit with the midwife or anything yet, so just working from my own calulations. I've been very tired and had a bad back for the first few weeks but other than that feel fine. I have been noticing that my pants feel tight though too, keep having to undo the top button, so I've ordered a belly belt. Its seems silly because I know its just bloating but i'd rather be comfortable :winkwink:

Congratulations to All :happydance:

I just found out I am pregnant on the 1st January (what a great start of year!) and am due on 7 September.

My breasts are tender, feeling a bit queasy and still have very light spotting and cramps. I was trying not to tell people but couldn't help telling few people at work, now I feel so concious!

Hope you all are well and looking forward to sharing experiences for the next 35 weeks.

:kiss:

I'm just got my bfp and my due date will be september 5th! Definitely want a buddy as this will be my first

Yes this is my first, have my Dr's appointment on thursday afternoon. is this your first?

I went back to work today and was bursting to tell people its going to be a difficult secret to keep for the next few weeks!

Yea this will be my first.
I'm exactly the same want to tell everyone but am not gonna till i have my scan between 10 and 12 weeks. only 3 or 4 people know just love thinking about it :)

I'm so pleased to have so many people due at a similar time!

Today was my first day back at work, I know it won't be the bump but I have mega bloating, my trousers have been too tight all day.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has sore boobs and cramps, I've not had any spotting since I had some very light a few days before :flow: was due.

I'm so paranoid that something is going to go wrong that I really want to keep doing tests to make sure :haha:

I am the same as you
you non stop worrying think will feel better after have my scan on the 15th, its an early one so will put mind at rest. I did 3 test to make sure and am still not satisfied !!
Im sure you will be fine :) congratulations

Had an appointment with my doctor yesterday, he's confirmed that I am pregnant. Given me a list of things to do and what to avoid eating/drinking etc.

Got to book an appointment with the midwife in the next couple of days.

I've been feeling very sick, especially today and really tender boobs now, cramping has died down a lot too only seems to happen after I've done a lot of walking.

I'm so pleased for all of you and really looking forward to sharing my experience with you all :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->