Bump buddies early September 2011

woo im not the only one who done multiple tests :D i don't feel as daft now hehe, i only done 5 :dohh: lol, started with a double pack, then got a clearblue digital one then two "first response" ones "just to make sure"! but like you guys im worrying A LOT reading all these statistics about mc in the 1st 12 weeks but heyho just gotta let nature take it's course and do what we can i suppose!

take care xxx

I'm due September 17th! Just found out on Wednesday afternoon at 11dpo! I got bloodwork done today, and they already confirmed it, so now I just wait for them to call me to get my first appointment set up! I'm so excited!!

My last period was Dec. 12th, I ovulated on CHRISTMAS DAY (!), and then six days later, I swear to you, my boobs started hurting pretty bad, and I was dizzy. Not regular symptoms for me at all. The sore boobs continued, and the dizziness was off and on.

My pants are already tight on me, but I totally expected it, as this is my fourth lol!

hey! im due first week of september with my first! ahhh im scared! x

I'm due September 9th. I found out last Thursday. I am dying to have people to talk to about my baby! :) this is my first, so I'll probably have tons of questions!! :)

wow, so many of us due around the same time!! congrats to all....xx will add asfriends etc then we can keep in touch with one another during the next 33+ weeks woo xx

Hey everyone :)
Im due 3rd September with my first, Im SOOOOOO excited :D.
september sounds so far away but it will fly by :).
Add me as a friend if you are still looking for pregnancy buddy
xx

Hi, according to my doctor I am due 3rd September but I think it will be more like 8th September due to when I ovulated. Haven't had any scans yet. Got my BFP on 30th December - I actually took 7 tests over the course of 5 days cause I kinda didn't believe it :shrug: Still a bit amazed really as I don't feel that different except super tired especially at night. This is number 1 for us.

Had some blood tests down on Monday but haven't been able to get the results yet as we have had some pretty full on flooding around Queensland this last week. Hoping to ring/see my doctor next week for the results. But I have booked my appt to see an Obsterician (sorry if spelling incorrect) - they dont' want to see me till about the 10 week mark.

I'm due September 17th! Just found out on Wednesday afternoon at 11dpo! I got bloodwork done today, and they already confirmed it, so now I just wait for them to call me to get my first appointment set up! I'm so excited!!

My last period was Dec. 12th, I ovulated on CHRISTMAS DAY (!), and then six days later, I swear to you, my boobs started hurting pretty bad, and I was dizzy. Not regular symptoms for me at all. The sore boobs continued, and the dizziness was off and on.

My pants are already tight on me, but I totally expected it, as this is my fourth lol!

Hi my last AF was 13th december! i ovulated boxing day.... i havn't seen the Doc yet, i only found out yesterday, i did a test last Wed but it was negative, just bu chance i did another yestarday afternoon as peeing on a stick has become a habit :winkwink:.
I must be due the same time as you :happydance:
Julie x x

Hello! I found out on Boxing Day as well :) And I'm due Sept 4th :) Im excited for my first scan on Valentines day! I'm slowly getting used to telling people but really not loving the whole 1st Trimester symptoms. What are you guys going through right now?

My due date just changed :) I'm now due September 4th!! This is my first baby!! :) I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet my baby!!!!

Hi all,

Had my appt with my OB yesterday and unfortunately my little bean grew wings at 6w6d (I am 10w4d). :cry:

I wish you all the best and hope that you all have a H&H 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->