• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump buddies wanted!

MrsTurner2012

Reaction score
Due Aug 8th with 2nd

Anyone due around that time?

Live near me? North west uk?

I'm due around 25th July with number 2, live near Warrington x

Yay! Nice to meet you!!
I'm willing the days away so I 12 weeks comes quick!!
Have you been ok?! Symptoms?

Hello!
I'm not too bad - much more tired this time, and still as hungry as a pig like with my DS - I swear I'll put on 2 stone before I even get my booking in appointment through!

How are you feeling? Big gap for you isn't there? x

Massive gap!
That's what I'm scared about! - long time since I last had to use that much energy. Not gonna be as easy giving birth this time.

I have a step daughter too who's 8. She'll love it but my son will have to live with a baby full time & it might be too much!

I can only wait and see tho.

I'm feeling ok at the minute. Have been getting a wave of sickness each afternoon but then it's gone by the time I get home from work.

I don't want tiredness to kick in! I don't think I can cope at work being tired.

Do you work?

I'm sure you'll be fine - there's an 11 year gap between my brother and I (I'm the younger one) and we couldn't be closer - it was great when I was little and he used to take me out in his car, and I used to bother him and his mates when they came round! I'm sure you'll cope too - it'll keep you young! (or that's what I tell my hubby who's older and doesn't want to be having many more into his 40s!!)

I hear you with the wave of sickness - I seem to feel queasy around 2pm but it passes.... then turns into slepiness - maybe I'm just being lazy with the christmas build up and not really wanting to work...!

Yes, I work full-time, mainly from home though. Are you showing yet? I feel like I'm going to find it hard to hide this one for any period of time! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->