Bump buddies

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
Just got my bfp a few days ago, only 3weeks6days! Buddies?

Yea! There she is! How long have you been ttc?

This was our 3rd month! i'm also going to get the other two girls i know over here that due dates at like 5 days apart from ours! How long had you been trying?

Here I am!!
I'm 4 weeks 4 days!!

Yay for bump buddies :)

How you both feeling?
I'm so bloated!

I'm not bloated too much yet, But nausea feeling until i eat, constipated, i have to fart...alll....day... long lmao! and cramps, which we already talked about..i'm ready for a few weeks to fly by! lol last night was the first night i didn't wake up at 3:30 am thank god..i've been so tired waking in the night to pee lol...i wish i had more symptoms though my bbs dont hurt at all, i'm not peeing like crazy, i dont think i smell anything extra strong..idk

Close to two years now, on and off. It seems like there have been always been obstacles. I started my first clomid round in October 2011, but before I ovulated, my dad had to have open-heart surgery, so I abandoned that round to be with my dad. Fast forward to April 2012, next clomid round, hubby having medical problems and gets put on the military medical board, where they decide to medically retire him. This process takes months, and we abandon ttc. He retired (FINALLY) December 2012 and I go in and get referred to another RE and that's where we are now. LOL

So, you have come a long way ma'am! that is pretty awesome to say you were in a battle and won!!!! go you!!

I have horrendous wind too!!

Don't worry the symptoms will soon kick in!

My cramps aren't as bad today, 1st day they have eased off tho.

yeah mine dont seem as bad so far today. but i got a wicked cough and sneezing alot...my dr gave me a list of meds i can take though...did yall need that list???

A list of okayed meds is always good!

I had zero symptoms with ds too. I tested for awhile because I was so paranoid.

lol i am still kinda paranoid till the dr calls me today with bloodwork lol. thats when DH says he will really really believe it...and my mom lol cause of what happened last time bahhaa...here is the list

ALLERGY
Benadryl ( or equivalent)
clatitin
zyrtec

COLD AND FLU
tylenol or tylenol cold
warm salt/water gargle
saline nasal drops or spray
sudafed
zicam
vitamin c or ecchinacea tablets

COUGH
tobitussin DM
vicks cough syrup

CONSTIPATION
metamucil
citrucel
fibercon
milk of magnesia
benefiber
fiber choise
miralax

DIARRHEA
if continues beyond 24 hours, only after 12 weeks of pregnancy you may use immodium

FIRST AID OINTMENT
bacitracin
neosporin

HEADACHE
Tyelenol( acetaminophen)
Do not take asprin, aleve, motrin or nasprosyn

HEARTBURN
maalox
mylanta
tums
pepcid
pepcid ac complete
rolaids
milk of magnesia

HEMORRHOIDS
tucks
witch hazel pads
dermoplast

NAUSEA/VOMITING
vitamin b6 50 mg tablet
emetrol (if not diabetic)
sea bands
Ginger
( also she told me i could use the zofran we had at home, it isn't over the counter but prescribed)

RASHES
hydrocortison cream or ointment
caladryl lotion or cream
benadryl cream
oatmeal bath (aveeno)

YEAST INFECTION
monistat or generic equivalent
Do not insert applicator too far!

INSOMNIA
unisom
benadryl
camomile tea

Some of these seem like ive see somewhere you can't take them..but hey she has been in pratice for 20+ years and is all about natrual remedies so i might be able to get some more outta her lol

Wow, that's an awesome list! I was trying to remember whether I could take Tylenol or ibuprofen so I took neither! Yay, now I know!!

I'm not even going to the doctor to confirm until next week. I'll wait until lines are nice and dark on my wondfos so I KNOW my pee will turn one if their tests positive.

Yeah, my dr office don't do pee test..just blood..i'm so ready for them to call me already. I'm going to try holding off as long as i can to call them lol...don't know how long that will be though! So anyone actually thrown up yet?

No puking for me. No nausea. I crave beef jerky and triscuits?? LOL that started the day I think implantation occurred, though, so I don't think it's relevant at all.

lol...i get nauseated before i eat...when i eat its a little better...like i ate a pizza lunchable...cause i just love them lol...and i'm nauseated again so i'm about to go eat some meat lol. I haven't actually thrown up though, i could go without all that lol.

Lol I miss pizza lunchables! I just rearranged ds's room. We bought a new house in Feb and I have not been happy with his furniture layout! But I am VERY happy with it now! Now a cereal break, then cleaning the house until the clouds go away, and then working on landscaping out front (when I say new house I mean NEW lol, we have to do all the landscaping!). So excited dh a d I found a menonite nursery close by and their prices were EXCELLENT! Lol we got more than we needed!

Where are you from in Texas?

Ohh I love landscaping! We hopefully get our brand new house at the end of this year just in time. I live in cypress.. its in Houston.

One of my very best friends lives in league city!

I like to landscape, I just despise doing it from scratch! I have to sit there hoping what I've picked out will look good when it's all matured... Gahh! Lol well, I hope what I've picked out looks good when it's matured haha

I'm sad. I sooo just peed on a wondfo and got a pretty decent line, darkest I've had on one yet. So I decided to do my digi, but it said not pregnant. Kind of want to cry!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/EA62DFBF-0B7A-4BF8-89AD-87A4469BCB0A-812-00000149F34E3752.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->