Bump buddies

Yes but I can't upload it. It's just a little blob really- but the best blob ever!

:cloud9:Heres my blob...its amazing really...two weeks ago just a gest sac. today a gest sac with yolk fetal pole and heartbeat!

i was redated to 6 weeks and due date jan 17th..gotta change my ticker :)

Attachments

• baby 001.jpg
    baby 001.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
  • baby 002.jpg
    baby 002.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
  • baby 003.jpg
    baby 003.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
Yay congrats impatient that's brilliant news- loving the little blobs!!!
Hope Leanne ok

Have u been to a Dr yet? I see were the same days.. I'm hoping mine changes forward some cause I was moved back to this

No I haven't been to the Dr. Yet. I go tomorrow to confirm my pregnancy. I'm hoping they will schedule me for an ultrasound because I've been having some spotting.

I'm spotting right now too .. it started pink now its just the lightest red and not heavy but very worrisom.. Im just waiting for the time to go by so I can call the dr

Update: not lookinh good.. I'm eithet heading to the er or my drs office.. yesterday my step daughter got mad and kicked me in the stomach .. and now its started to get to real blood and hurts every now and then..feels like a period.. god this sucks

Thank you.. waiting on dh to get home so we can go.. its not a heavy or super red bleed so I have faith.. and its not super painful.. but its that incomfortable feelimg when ur on AF. Sucks

Thank you.. waiting on dh to get home so we can go.. its not a heavy or super red bleed so I have faith.. and its not super painful.. but its that incomfortable feelimg when ur on AF. Sucks

I'm sorry to hear that! I will keep you in my prayers!
My spotting has stopped as of last night. Thank God!
Mine started friday and was pink and sometimes it would be a dark reddish brown and other times it was brown. But I didn't really have much cramping. I called a 24 hour nurseline provided by my employer and they didn't seem to concerned about it. I will def talk to my DR about it today though.

Keep us posted as to what is going on! My thoughts are with you! :hugs:

Well ladies.. I will return eventually but for now I'm going to just leave bnb for a bit. Lost the baby. Gl ladies

Oh impatient I'm so sorry. My heart is broken for you. I can only tell you that it's the worst thing I ever went through but in time I came to accept it though the hurt never fully goes away. I'm here if u need to talk or pm me. Take care lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->