Bump buddies

Don't cry my digi said not pregnant on 11dpo buy said pregnant today.. give it a day or two!

Hi girls! Fancy seeing you here!! Bump buddies :)
How's everyone doing? I'm SICK!!! Trying to feel grateful and not complain after my mc but seriously- ms sucks!!

Are you throwing up? I've felt nauseated but not thrown up. Just dealing with the cramps for now! Aggrivated cause I called my on to see my results and she said she would call me bacl in a min. I waited 2 hours then called and they closed early.. grrr

Grr how annoying impatient.

Don't worry about the digital test, they are not as sensitive!

Oh no Johnson ms does suck :) I'm not feeling too sick yet, just nausea in the morn.
I just can't believe how bloated I am Already it's ridiculous!

Tummy is really hard too tho x

I'm a bit bloated and gassy!! Actually threw up twice today :(

Morning girls, how are you?

I can't believe your actual sickness has started!
When is everyone telling their work?

I don't work.. but we told my step children cause of one of them tends to hit me in the stomach area a lot lol.. they are super excited.

Hi ladies! Sorry to butt in, I just got my BFP last night! Rough EDD of 6th January 2014 :flower:

Congrats Clair!!! Welcome!

I'm pretty gassy too, I suppose. I've just started having those pulling sensations in my uterus area. I don't miss those !

Ladies, I kind of wish I had started testing every other day. I'm worried that my tests aren't progressing enough. It's really starting to worry me!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/F28926D1-2881-4239-8C3E-CDF9EE5AC484-1318-0000024C074D167F.jpg
Progression since first bfp, today's on the bottom

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/E1EACD5B-9929-4D1C-97C6-2E40852CA0E4-1318-0000024B051FBBD7.jpg
Just today and yesterday

If u look at mine from the first few days they lool a lot.. everyone is different.. idk y I'm building ao fast.. but urs are getting darker.. plus u may have implanted later than me! Don't worry babe!

Welcome Clair :)
Don't worry kmr, it's different for everyone. I've stopped using the line tests. Gonna do one more digi next week to get my 3+ then I'm leaving it!
I feel a bit better today.....um....personal question- are you guys still dtd?! We did this morning and my dh was so gentle it was almost funny, think he's worried it may dislodge things! How about u girls?

Welcome clair!

How funny Johnson!.. atm I'm waiting to hear from the dr for the okay to dtd bc I might have a yeast infection from my hormonea going crazy! And what digi is it that tells you the weeks? Cause mine didn't! :(

It's one of the clearblue digis- conception indicator. It gives 1-2, 2-3 or 3+. Helps to see progression.

Impatient-- I don't think those digis are available in the states, unless you order online!

Johnson-- my dh has been chaste with me lol I think he is as nervous as I am since we've been ttc so long! I'm going to have to pounce him this weekend!

Yeah I should probably put my tests away so I don't drive myself insane. I think I will call the doctor on Monday and ask for the blood test that checks for doubling, that way I will have some peace of mind!

Oh, well darn..i wanna pee on all the test bahaha im such a poas addict!
here are my progressions..now you got me thinking doubles cause they get way darker by day instead of every other day...i wonder what else that can mean...great i know i'm about to be googling lmao!! .....i would freak out lol

Attachments

• 20130504_055028.jpg
    20130504_055028.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7
Thanks everyone! :flower:

I have no symptoms, only a guessed missed period, as they still aren't back to normal after having my son! It's strange to have positive tests and no symptoms!

Yeah yours are getting SUPER dark super quick. I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if at your first ultrasound, they see two little yolks!! ;)

Nah you never know, you might just have a super hcg producer in there!

Thanks everyone! :flower:

I have no symptoms, only a guessed missed period, as they still aren't back to normal after having my son! It's strange to have positive tests and no symptoms!

I have no symptoms too! I say gassy, but if I hadn't tested positive I would think nothing of it!

So, some unexpected stress came up. We have to hurry and pack and get to our hometown 2 hours away to see DH's mother because she was told today that she is dying and there is nothing they can do. And they haven't helped much because she don't have insurance. TOTAL BS!!! So we wanna get down there and let the girls see her before its too late and tell her our news also. Its really early we know but we don't wanna waste anytime in telling her just in case! I'll try to check this thing but idk if i will be able to or not. If not i'll be back monday ladies!

So, some unexpected stress came up. We have to hurry and pack and get to our hometown 2 hours away to see DH's mother because she was told today that she is dying and there is nothing they can do. And they haven't helped much because she don't have insurance. TOTAL BS!!! So we wanna get down there and let the girls see her before its too late and tell her our news also. Its really early we know but we don't wanna waste anytime in telling her just in case! I'll try to check this thing but idk if i will be able to or not. If not i'll be back monday ladies!

I'm so sorry to hear it!! Be safe, take care!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->