Bump buddies

Really sorry to hear that impatient, hope you are all ok x

So sorry impatient :( take care Hun.

Welcome Claire :)

Try not to worry about progression it's still early Km.

I haven't had any symptoms today! Feeling really good!

Oh yeh Claire :)
Seems ages away don't you think!

It really does!
I love it, as 6th January 2012 was my LO's 20 week scan :flow:

Aw that's lovely :)

Are you going to find out the gender?

I am if I get that far! Got a feeling the bean is a little lady though!! Are you Leanne?

Lol you have serious endurance if you can keep from finding out!! I have to... Lol there's no way I can't. I think I will book a 3d ultrasound for earliest a gender scan can be done!

I feel better. I took my last frer with noon pee, and it was a decent amount darker. I don't know what's wrong with my photobucket or I would upload. But it was my last one and now I have no choice but to relax and enjoy being pregnant!! I have food cravings... Beef jerky and cracked pepper triscuits. NOM NOM NOM!

Lol loving the food cravings :)

Oh yes I will definitely be finding out, did with dd and loved knowing.
I don't have a feeling yet though, even though I won't be trusting that as I thought boy with dd and was proved wrong at 20wk scan.

So does anyone know when their first midwife appt is, I'm just waiting for mine to come through.

Also is anyone who exercised before bfp still exercising?

I'm still exercising, just not really pushing it like before.
I just moved house a month ago and haven't got a gp yet so need to sort out all that stuff. It makes things really hard with working 9-6 everyday. Doctors are never open late :(

I haven't gone in yet to confirm bfp. Will be doing that tomorrow, and then it should be a few days until I hear. Last pregnancy, though, I didn't go in until my first scan, at 9 weeks. Ugh. Just make sure you get on prenatals and whatnot and you'll be fine til you get in!

Yes I am taking pregnacare which is folic acid with added vitamins.

I have been too scared to do any exercise with these period type pains in getting.

I'm kind of annoyed at myself now for telling the amount of people we have, I was just super excited and keep blabbing it out to people.

Yes I am taking pregnacare which is folic acid with added vitamins.

I have been too scared to do any exercise with these period type pains in getting.

I'm kind of annoyed at myself now for telling the amount of people we have, I was just super excited and keep blabbing it out to people.

Don't be annoyed with yourself! Is it your first? Lol how can you NOT want to share the news? I told my family and dh told his, and then my family started telling people, and so did dh's. We had a get-together last night, dh gets tipsy and announces it to all of our friends. Shrugs, you know? Lol oh well! I may as well post it on Facebook now, right?

Okay but seriously I just can't stop worrying about my tests. I'm worried that hcg is rising too slowly, that this will be a chemical or a miscarriage, I am just freaking out. I'm out of frers so used wondfo and first signal this am. Lines suck.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=125603

And I can't post a stinking picture because something is wrong with my photobucket!

Hey km please don't stress, you can't compare lines on different tests when you have been using frers, those tests are not as sensitive as a frer so they will be lighter.

Your pregnant Hun, so don't worry :hugs:

So it's not just us who has told the world then lol. No it's our 2nd :)

I even just blabbed it out to the neighbour!
We told dd today today too, she is very excited!

Lol no we've told too many. It's just hard not to!

I KNOW you guys are getting sick of me worrying! I am going to ask for blood test tomorrow and hopefully that will help ease my mind!

Going over to my parents' house today to hang out and have steak for din din :)

Yum yum lucky you.

I'm just cooking sausage, mash, vegetables, stuffing and Yorkshire puds with onion gravy :)

Of course we are not getting sick of it!! That's what we are here for.
I'm still freaking about the period pains I keep getting!

Km- step away from the pregnancy tests!!!! It's a good idea to get bloods if you are so worried. The hpts are all different. I don't want u to psych yourself out!

Leanne- that sounds like a lovely dinner- yum!

We are wallpapering.... I'm very grumpy, hate DIY!!!
Ive only told my very best friend. Last time I had a mmc and found out at my 12 week scan so I'm way more cautious this time and trying to keep it quiet!

Leanne-- steaks don't sound as tasty anymore lol after hearing your spread! The af cramps are normal. I'm having those off and on and remember them from ds!

Lol okay, I know I need to step away! Uhhh I bought some more frers and a pack of digis though ha! I will only use the frers every other day of every three days or so. I don't know why I'm freaking out about lines. Seriously, when I'm not feeling looney, they look fine, especially considering my first bfp was next to invisible. So I will try not to flip out to you guys anymore. I have no reason to believe that this wont be a sticky pregnancy. I'm over it'

Ahh Johnson girl!! I LOVE DIY. Dh and I refurb furniture on the side for fun, love home improving! Just found this awesome beadboard wallpaper that I want to use SOMEWHERE in the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->