Bump buddies

Really hoping to get an update soon from you with good news!

Well this just sucks. 17 dpo it was 52. 19 dpo it is 81.3. So it's not good news, not at all. It's rising, but definitely not doubling. Going in Monday for another blood test. I'm so tired.

Really sorry km, hope it picks up for Monday. Have they given you any info or advice or offered and early scan?

No a scan won't show anything until hcg reaches at least 1500. So it would be beyond pointless. The nurse said we don't have enough information yet and although my numbers aren't good they aren't the worst she's ever seen. So just more waiting.

awww...glad to see them go up, but i understand your concern. Praying for you girlie!

Sorry they didn't rise to what you wanted.

Atleast they have gone up, fingers crossed for you Hun.
I'm sure this uncertainty is so tiring, try and rest.

Any updates km? I'm getting ready for my appt to hear my results. .. I'm supr nervous

Hope you ok km, let us know how you getting on.
Thinking of you!

Good luck impatient, update us once you know.

Really wish I could have a test done :(

I will definitely let you guys know when i get back. I'm feeling quite nauseated today and nothing sounds good. i've been having problems lately finding something i really wanna eat.. grrr. You guys still got M/S?

Yay impatient! Your levels will be great, I have no worries!!

I'm okay ladies! Thank you for being an awesome support system! I won't know anything else until Monday when I have another beta done. So for now I'm just trying to pretend I don't know anything!

Leanna-- no you don't! I wish I could go back and stop testing right after I got my bfp. I wish I didn't know anything was wrong. Seriously. Because knowing something is but not knowing what sucks. Anyway you have nothing to be worried about! So don't stress!

Update: So my betas hadn't come back yet, she said she would call me back soon. She did an ultrasound said she will for sure date me next time but thinks i'm about 4 weeks, but we got to see a sac and she said my uterus wall is very thick so good sign. She also said to stop worrying about the betas cause if it wasn't way higher than 14.1 we wouldn't of seen the sac. Got another appt in 3 weeks to see what we can see then. So a little of my worry is gone. How are you ladies?

I'm good thanks.

Still feeling pretty normal apart from deciding what to eat lol!

How is everyone else?

Try not to worry km, I know it's much easier said than done. How is the spotting?

I knew you had absolutely nothing to worry about impatient!

Spotting is very light, pretty much has stayed the same since it started, really only notice it when I wipe. I hate feeling symptoms. Like tiredness and sore boobs.

That's great impatient!!

Got everything crossed for Monday for you km that you get good news xx

I'm feeling quite nauseous so far this morning. Think I've only got a few more days until it kicks in full force at 6 weeks like dd.

Sorry about ur ms leanne. Good luck km got my fingers crossed.
Afm were at the beach with the inlaws for mothers day.. no kids... just the vaca i needed.. it stormed last night, boooo, but I'm hoping it's super pretty today so I can go get on the beach.

Hey ladies. Been kind of quiet in here! I feel like a poser for posting, but I suppose I will until I don't have anymore reason. I took one last frer yesterday and it looked the same as the one I'd taken three days before. So I am ready to get my blood test tomorrow and see what the next step is. I have never been through this before, I have NO idea what to expect.

Leanne-- you know, ms is actually a good sign, the hormones are surging as they should be! So yea for you!

I'm still confident for you km, don't loose all hope yet.

Thanks, I suppose it is a good thing, hasn't been really bad yet. Not actually been sick yet.

I'm having a lazy day today with my dd, we are watching films and making cakes etc

The beach sounded fab impatient, well jealous!
Still waiting to hear when my first appt with the midwife is going to be. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow.

How are you doing Johnson? Xx

Hey girls!
I am sick sick sick! Felt pretty rubbish this weekend- wish I was at the beach impatient- sounds lovely. It's windy and chucking it down here.
Does anyone feel like they can feel their uterus all the time? I've got a low level ache type feeling in my lower abdomen all the time- is it just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->