Bump buddies

Hey Johnson,
Sorry you are so sick, mine is starting now too and it's not nice! But it is a good sign so can't complain.

I've also felt rubbish all weekend.

Humm I do have some aches, more AF type ones, I think they are all normal, there's a lot going on down there :)

Good luck today km, really really hope you get good news.

How you doing impatient?

I'm 6 weeks today!!! Going to start my journal today.

Hey Johnson,
Sorry you are so sick, mine is starting now too and it's not nice! But it is a good sign so can't complain.

I've also felt rubbish all weekend.

Humm I do have some aches, more AF type ones, I think they are all normal, there's a lot going on down there :)

Good luck today km, really really hope you get good news.

How you doing impatient?

I'm 6 weeks today!!! Going to start my journal today.

Thanks, hun. I started bleeding yesterday.. (Happy Mother's Day) so I'm going to go in first thing this morning and do bloods and then call the nurse. I've never gone through this, and I have no idea what the protocol is. I will update you ladies later on.

Thinking of you Hun, sorry you are having to go through this.

:hugs:

Yes me too! Of course i wrote it on the other thread as well!

AFM..small cramps..nipples are pointy and sore...they look nasty bahaha

Hey ladies-- I'm bowing out, this is officially a miscarriage. Beta last Thursday was 81, Beta today was 89. I hope you all have health and happy 9 months!

Any news km?

My boobs have changed too, they didn't change at all with dd but they are a bit bigger and heavier.
So i was actually sick this morn, not nice. I did say it would start at 6 weeks! I hadn't eaten so was more just like heaving over the toilet (sorry tmi).

Also I've had really bad diarrhoea yday and today.

Sorry didn't see your update.

I am truly so so sorry, you don't deserve this.
I am thinking of you and your family, and really hope we see you back here very soon.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry km xxx
Hoping you'll be back with us soon.

My boobs have grown noticeably!! Nipples darker and tingly too!
Nausea today and really tired. Early night for me. Hope you ladies are ok xxx

Welcome JLynn :) I'm 6 weeks tomorrow.
Hey Leanne and impatient how are you girls?
I'm ok, tired and nauseous but not as bad today- stressed about symptoms being less!!!!

Hey everyone how's it going? I'm ok, nausea and sore boobs pretty much all the time!
Hope you are all ok xxx

Ive been having alot of symptoms..Tired all the time, Lower backache, nausea, headaches,sore boobs and Ive been moody.. But im happy for all the symptoms..Reassures me that everything is going as it should!

I'm still on my very few symptoms, nauseated till i eat all throughout the day, hot flashes. Peeing alot, eating more. I probably going to get me a cheap dollar test today from walmart to make sure that its still there cause i'm a worry wart lol. I have an appt next friday! But idk if i can wait that long lol

I know how u feel impatient- it's so strange just hoping the little bean is still in there growing! I've got a doc appt Monday then a scan in 2 weeks- it's so far away!!

yay! Ur first appt on monday right?? We have to know how it goes! I'm sure you'll be fine!
The wait is forever, ur right! lol

I'm doing okay. a little sunburn from being outside at the pool all day yesterday but its not too bad. Starting to feel a little more nausea every now and then, and threw up the other night cause the brocolli rice that i loved tasted funny...How are you ladies? I'm so ready for my scan friday!! :)

Hey ladies! How are yall? I took a test yesterday lol and its still positive...i got a bad poas addiction lol

Hi everyone I had a scan today. Little bean measuring perfect at 7+1 with a good heart beat. Really happy. Makes all the sickness worth it!!!

Yay! So glad to hear.. see I have no nausea so that's why I'm so curious to know... I have a scan in two days and ill be 6+6 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->