Bump Buddy - Due 27th Dec 2010 - UK

Tabs

Mummy to Morgan & Niamh!
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Tabatha (but everyone calls me Tabs!), almost 30 years old, and I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant with our second child.

I live with my lovely OH, Leigh, and our daughter, Morgan, who is 2 years old next month! Live in Birmingham, about 10 mins from the Airport/NEC!

Looking for someone to share symptoms and experiences with!! I may have done this once before, but it feels like the first time all over again!!

Hiya, i am due on the 22nd of Dec and this is my 2nd.
I live with my DF and our DS who is 5yrs old, was TTC for 2 years so this is a much wanted baby (aint they all lol)
I live in Birmingham too

Yay!!!! Thank you SO much for replying! Was starting to feel like a billy no mates!!! lol

Whereabouts in Birmingham are you?

I felt like that too, when i posted one, lol. :cry:
I live in Erdington, have done for about 4 years now.
A bit about me. I'm 25 and have been with my DF for 9 yrs, (we were high school sweet hearts) :cloud9: .
Had my DS 5 years ago, after concieving 2nd month off coming pill. This time round have been tryin for 2 years, then had clomid for 6 months and had to change cause of side effects, so i went onto tamoxifen sp?. After 2 months and using soft cups finally got my :bfp: . Still cant believe it, had two scans and all show things are fine :happydance:
So i have rambled on enough now, hope your not bored lol.

Hi I'm Helen I'm from Gateshead and due on boxing day. This is my first baby so you can imagine my excitement. Hoping to hear from you soon x

Hi I'm preg with baby number 2 also! Due 19th December. I used to live over your way (Solihull) and still pop back to visit family most months :) Would love to chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->