Bump buddy (due 27th May)

Mmm mmm I can't wait for a big glass of red wine.

So looking forward to a glass of bubbles after he is born! Yay for all the boys too everyone I know lately is having boys :)

Section is scheduled for the 22nd, I don't think he is going to turn beforehand either, was disappointed to begin with about not having a natural birth, but getting more used to the idea of a csec now.

At least u know wen he is going to arrive and have those bubbles chilling for wen u get home!

Even david walliams is having a boy I think it sorta comes in months lol

Awww but at least you know ur havin a baby on the 22nd jel !!!

My problem is im to organised and impatient lol

I felt cheated when I had to have my section with my first but now I know it doesn't matter how they get here.
But I'm hoping I have a natural this time.

Is their anything else you've missed during pregnancy?

The only thing I am worried about is my waters breaking & having to have an emergency section :p

I def have that cheated feeling & like I am somehow not a proper woman for not being able to have a natural birth for this baby, sounds silly I know! I should just be glad that I have had the chance to have a baby when a lot of women don't get the opportunity to.

Am massively missing sushi! Have been a little naughty & eaten fresh oysters & salami a few times though:blush:

Lol cigarettes haha !!! And my daily can of red bull lol

As long as they get here safe its all good

Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that, missed buying nice clothes instead of clothes that are comfy and practical ha!

That's exactly how I felt in regards to my section.

I'm craving pate and I don't even eat it when not pregnant.

You planning on breastfeeding?

I can't wait to get back into normal clothes. I'm refusing to but any more maternity clothes even though mine are tight now. When at home in living in my PJ bottoms.

I'm the same everything is very tight now but feel its too late to waste money on any more maternity clothes now although I doubt I will be lucky enough to jump straight back into my size 10 jeans I've put 3 stone on during pregnancy :blush:

Lol I bought one last pair of leggings today mine have holes everywhere
Haha

I would have liked to try and bf but think its a lot of pressure on mama lol

I've gained 3.5 stone aswell so think I'll have to live in my PJs for a year after LO arrives!!

I only managed to BF for 3 days first time so will give or another go but without putting pressure on myself.

It's really bad that so much pressure is put on women to bf it needs to be your decision and shouldn't be made to feel so bad if it doesn't work out

I felt alot of pressure once I came home and a breastfeeding lady got involve but the hospital and my midwife were really supportive. Last time I hadn't brought any bottle feeding things as I was convinced is be able to breastfeed so when I couldn't my DH had to run out to get everything.

I have brought it all this time.

I will be bfing, also the same problem with mat clothes, don't want to buy anymore, just live in my leggings ATM.

In 2 years baby milk has gone up about £1.30 so hoping I can bf x

I am due on the 30th with my second son. I am attempting a VBAC so they don't want me going too far overdue so if it doesn't happen naturally by the 5th of June I am booked in for an appointment to talk through the options of induction or repeat c-section. I really don't want another c-section and am wary of the added risks with inductions for VBAC's so I am hoping things get started naturally before the 5th.

I was a mature student but finished the last of my work on the 10th so I am now 100% focused on DS1 and getting ready to move house on the 24th. Everything still feels really hectic even with my workload out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->