Bump buddy (due 27th May)

My LO was a dreadful sleeper aswell he didn't sleep through till 18 months old. Up until 10 months was dreadful I remember one night just crying I was soooo tried.

My LO will play for about 30 min spells on his own then come looking for someone to play with.

Twinklestar - I take it you've had no signs of pre eclampsia time.
Did you work or a FT Mum?

I keep creating myself jobs aswell and having a panic. My pro active days will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays as this is when my LO is at nursery.

Twinklestar - I work for a furniture hire company who hire furniture for exhibitions and events, I finished Friday so today is officially my first day off.
Last time I went back after 7 months working 4 days a week for 8 months then went full time.

I'm hoping to take a year off this time money dependant, but I know it will be hard this tuime as we've just taken or a loan to have a loft conversion done.

My little boy was small also 6lb 2oz but this one is long to be between 7lb - 8lb.

Once I'm settled into a routine I may drop him down to 2 days a week to save some money. But not sure how I stand with keeping his place for when I go back to work.

Omi - I have a habit of interfering with my LOs play and when I do I sometime ruin his game as I don't understand them! !

Is your LO excited about a baby? x x
I've only seen a midwife 3 times this pregnancy because I've been consultant led.

My son is mostly excited. Sometimes he gets a little moody about it all though, I think that and moving so close together may be a little overwhelming for him.

I am consultant led but have only seen a consultant twice and the MW has done the bulk of my appointments. As long as I go into labour by the 5th of June I shouldn't have another consultant appointment all being well.

My little boy doesn't really understand that their is going to be a baby. I think he's going to take it badly and be a bit of a brat.

I was consultant led last time due to section last time and low birth weight. I've had growth scans last one was 36 weeks and got discharged from consultant.

Aww im jel you all have 2 children I would love 3-5 but after this preg
I highly doubt it lol

Nope im a pussy whrn it cones to nandos medium is my breaking point
With chilli jam l

How are you all feeling then today

11 days to go here ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members