bump buddy? October 28th!

Yes- quite scared as not really had any symptoms since tests on 4th week. Had booking appointment and bloods done but they don't check hcg levels without cause ie bleeding which I haven't had. I just want confirmation as I don't really feel pregnant if that makes sense. Is it your first scan? Have you had much ms or anything else? My appointment is afternoon- when is yours? Hope the next week flies past!

I had an early scan due to some spotting but nothing since so still not reasured and prob. won't rest easy until after the 17th. I've had no symptoms at all except that I'm already showing as this is my 3rd. No ms, not peeing a ton, no sore bb's, nada! A far cry from my 1st where I had hyperemisis and had to take meds to stop puking. My 2nd was better but still sick for the first 3 months. Needless to say this has me more than a bit uneasy over this lo. My scan is also in the afternoon, (12:45 pm.) and it couldn't get here fast enough.

p.s. my doc dosen't do HCG levels without a reason either.

Feeling pretty okay right now! My morning sickness has subsided a bit and I can keep meals down now! :D Although my cravings are still here and there, it's been a lot easier to sleep. I'm happy to almost be in the second trimester! My girls are sometimes tender still though...

Doing great. Still feeling fine and us is in 4 days...and counting! Getting excited for that; plus I'm now a plum, (woohoo)!

Hey girls... Am fine too. Counting down days til u/s (2days) and am also a plum. Still not having any symptoms apart from getting up to pee in night that never did before and boobs being a bit fuller. Think I have a bit of a bump but don't know if it is my fat, my imagination or bloatedness as it seems to get bigger as day goes on. Just want to know everything is ok and be out of first tri do can relax and start enjoying pregnancy a bit and be able to tell people. Had a wedding couple of days ago and was so hard as had to keep telling white lies. Groom guessed mind and I couldn't lie to him....

Hey girls... Am fine too. Counting down days til u/s (2days) and am also a plum. Still not having any symptoms apart from getting up to pee in night that never did before and boobs being a bit fuller. Think I have a bit of a bump but don't know if it is my fat, my imagination or bloatedness as it seems to get bigger as day goes on. Just want to know everything is ok and be out of first tri do can relax and start enjoying pregnancy a bit and be able to tell people. Had a wedding couple of days ago and was so hard as had to keep telling white lies. Groom guessed mind and I couldn't lie to him....

Yay...2 more days then scan day! Getting excited? I know I am...Tues. couldn`t come any slower!!!

Am excited but think at min am more nervous than anything. I know that I have to be pretty much between 12 weeks and 12 weeks 5 days based on ovulation ( used cbfm and opk) and days I bedded. Am dreading them saying you are 10w as I know this would not be possible as I had family stating during tww so didn't bed and then we decided not to bed after we found out I was pregnant as I had read so many stories about people bleeding after sex which would have freaked me out!!!! Just want it to be Tuesday and to have it all done so can relax!!!!

I'm having my scan too and I'm so anxious! Finally 12 weeks :D

How's everyone feeling? Anything new or exciting going on?

I stopped feeling sick! It's rather nice to actually enjoy my food now :S

I heard my little peanut's heartbeat on Monday, it was exciting :)

I'm also 'hopefully' finding out the gender on the 4th!

Got a date for my gender scan...May 31st, which will put me at 19 weeks.:thumbup:

Now to find a way to have the time fly between now and then :dohh:

Got my 20 week scan on 11th June. Currently arguing with dh as he wants to find out gender I don't. Officially 2nd tri now! They moved my due date to 27th. My cousin is expecting the same day!

Can't wait to hear what everyone is having!! I have an appt Tuesday so I'm hoping she'll schedule the gender scan then! Please please please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->