Bump Envy?

yeah someone said to me about fluid retention also. And that you do loose it easy after baby is born. I aint worried after i will be able to work out then.

I got bump envy with the others, but this time its more like flat stomach envy.
I had a flat stomach once you know, i really did.

How tall are u blah?? Just cos i only just popped around 34 weeks and i'm not really big at all but i'm quite happy to be small, i've been measuring normal.. i just have a very long body so baby still isnt going 'out' much just filling out?? Its all good though i'm happy i can do so much more its only the past few days that i've noticed being pregnant :lol:

Maybe you have really toned stomach muscles aswell! I dont and I have also been prone to bloating.

How tall are u blah?? Just cos i only just popped around 34 weeks and i'm not really big at all but i'm quite happy to be small, i've been measuring normal.. i just have a very long body so baby still isnt going 'out' much just filling out?? Its all good though i'm happy i can do so much more its only the past few days that i've noticed being pregnant :lol:

I'm 5'5. I've saw your bump in the 3rd tri threads and it's adoraaaaaable. You're thinner than me though but I hope I look somewhat like that at your stage. I'd be on :cloud9:

+ yes, i was a gym bunny before pregnancy so I do (did) have almost a 6pac lol

You look really awesome blah and i think like everything in life, we are all different and will progress differently.

I however do have envy of small bumps like yours....or bumps that are big enough to look good bare. I will not post anything of my bare belly until i am certian i do not look like a massive cow!! lol.

:hugs: you are all beautiful!

everyone is different - your bump is lovely - don't stress about it being small. I kind of popped at about 28 wks, so maybe you will have a growth spurt down the line, or just stay lovely and neat! Like you said, you are a gym bunny - so probably have amazing stomach muscles x

I think with smaller people and people with more toned stomach muscles it tends to take its time .. i felt really small for quite a while. Its only these last few weeks ive got a real baby belly.

You look fine, no smaller than ive seen others at the same stage as you, dont worry about it

I didn't get a proper bump untill about 23 weeks but I remember thinking I had a bump at 18 weeks :rofl:

All bumps are perfect. :hugs:

im happy with my small bump now, i used to be a bit envious but feel pretty good now. Now i do get jealous a bit at some peoples perfect stretch mark-free, smooth looking bumps!!!! Now, granted, the stretchies haven't caught me yet but im pretty sure they will as i am quite prone to them so looking at other's who are massive w/ no marks it makes me jealous!!!!

I didn't get a proper bump untill about 23 weeks but I remember thinking I had a bump at 18 weeks :rofl:

All bumps are perfect. :hugs:

I was chuckling about a similar thing yesterday. I remember going into a shop, looking at baby clothes and the lady in there asking how far gone I was. I'm like "Oooh, 10 weeks" rubbing my big lunch belly and the woman looking at me like a freaking idiot lololol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->