Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Good news on the bootcamp, Moggy! Love your new avatar. :cloud9: Can you post a close up please?

Poor Harry about the rash. Hope he feels better soon.

Brig, can't help on the poo situation. :nope:

Not much new to report here apart from tooth number 7 coming through.

I was also wondering: What potties have you got or are you planning on getting?

I was also wondering: What potties have you got or are you planning on getting?

This is the one we have for Peyton and it's super comfy on her little bum.
https://www.safety1st.com/usa/eng/P...s/Details/1763-07034-Comfy-Cushy-3-in-1-Potty

we have that one too :)

Pip took the pic on my phone so thats as close as can do :shrug: will really have to hunt down my camera lead :dohh:

Thanks ladies. He is very grumpy and has diarrhoea and yesterday I came down with a stomach bug so I am guessing perhaps that's what he had.

We haven't bought a potty yet. Still a long way off from potty training in this house x

Wow Moggy that's amazing! We're currently just trying to get Harry to go to sleep in his cot as he just wants me all the time. I guess it could be because he's been poorly and I think he's teething again. X

Bonjour ladies! Quick hello, I'll pop on tomorrow to catch up with you all. Hope the poorly babies are feeling a bit better tonight.

Love to you all xx

Oh my goodness Ann...you seem to be having the most rotten luck lately :(

So today hubby sent me to get pampered. I got a haircut, color and blonde highlights! It was so nice to sit back and relax! I shall post a picture on FB :)

all week he has been up later than 6am his best yet being 730am :shock: today a respectable 658am :) Boot camp success :happydance: Hard work but worth it!

How is the rash now Ann? Pic please Brig? Yas how do you feel a week til the big move? Claire where are you honey......? :hi: Lia, Lydia, Pip

Big sis has her amnio today, Im brickiing it for her :(

Oh Moggy I hope everything goes well. FX

Oh and here are some pictures. Straightened, the back and then when it's just my natural curly. For some reason the pictures have a warm tone to them...but my hair is a medium brown and the highlights are a whitish blonde.

Lydia, not sure how often you go on FB so I might as well ask...your sister who takes pictures of J. what type of camera does she use? thanks!

Attachments

• P6220691.jpg
    P6220691.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2
  • P6220699.jpg
    P6220699.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2
  • P6230694.jpg
    P6230694.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
all lovely but I think you really suit the curls...reminds me of P :D

Moggy how'd it go with your sister?

Brig you look gorgeous and I agree that the curls are just so pretty.

Harry's rash is much better thanks Moggy. Nearly gone now and his appetite is back thankfully. He went to nursery today and only had one nap so it seems we are also doing the bootcamp tonight. So far we've not heard a peep. Do you do a dream feed?

So our house is now on the market. Have you all seen it on Fb? No viewings yet but it's only been a day so I guess I shouldn't be panicking just yet ;) x

Ann, Jack has never had a dream feed, he has boob at 7,10,3 and 7 then meals at 7.45, 11.30 and 5.15 he naps either one long nap at midday or a short nap at 11ish and an hour say 2pm, going well so far havent seen the hours between when I go to bed and 6am all week :) Three more weeks of the course for hubby then he will be home more...

I saw your house on FB too, its lovely, keep thinking we saw H there or on that sofa, we need more pics of your gorgeous boys :) And some with mummy in them!

:hi: to everyone else, seems quiet in here.....amnio results maybe this afternoon or next week if not, FXd

Hi lovelies,

Desperately trying to catch up on everything, work has piled up in my absence and of course is now all urgent!

Well done on the bootcamp Moggy, J is disrupted from holiday, but the HV was out yesterday and we had doctors before that so J didn't get to nap until 12.30 for a couple of hours, she fell asleep in my arms at 7pm after her last feed (she hasn't done this in months - I was in heaven having a lovely cuddle!), slept until 5am, when she woke for a feed, and then she went back to sleep until 8.45??!! Bliss for me! I think I'll keep going with the two naps for now as before hols she wasn't waking until about 6am, fingers crossed I can get it back to that.

HV drove me absolutely bananas yesterday, she is clueless but SO opinionated, in the end I just nodded and smiled in the hope that she'd leave quicker, now I don't have to see her until J is two and a half - whoop!!

Brig - I LOVE the new hair! Really suits you. I replied to you on fb about the camera.

Pip - those Pics of S are just adorable - what a smile!

Claire - how did Hubby get on? I hope you're having a better time hun.

Lia - Dylan is SO grown up!! I love the fb videos etc.

Ann - glad Harry's rash is improving, poor little thing. House looks awesome, will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Update on me - house sale fell through on our journey down to France (about an hour after tyre blew - that finished me off!), but we've accepted an offer from another lady, same price, but she's having a survey so goodness knows what that'll through up - its an old house.

Holiday was lovely, a bit different to last year! J loved it, she travelled SO well, only two meltdowns really. I didn't get as much help as I had hoped for, so it was pretty much routine for me, just without as much housework! The house there was lovely and we had fabulous weather, ate at an amazing restaurant (2 michelin stars), and my basic level French was enough thank goodness! Brig - we passed your 'last name'!

Back to reality now, still getting through the washing and trying to get the house back to normal, we had some painting done while we were away and he left a BIG mess...

Brig - I'll PM you about Birthday Santa now!

xxx

Oh and Moggy - I'll keep my fingers tightly crossed for the amnio, I hope they come back today so you guys don't have the whole weekend to wait. xx

Thanks Yas. How is the move going hun? I was busily writing a separate post about it and your nursery ideas from fb when I was rudely interrupted by a needy baby!! It made me laugh that you took the things back and changed them, thats exactly the kind of thing I'd do! I also meant to ask, did you get the invitations changed in time? We chatted a little bit about J's birthday and can't decide what to do, whether to keep it just family or whether to invite a few baby friends along. Did you get a techno XT? x

Yep I got the XT and really like it, although it is a big change from my bugaboo. Thanks Moggy and gang for the help! Yep they changed the invites, for free which was lovely. We're having a lunch with friends 1 day, then lunch with family another... Two parties.

And lol at the nursery stuff! Got it home and just didn't love it, Garry was laughing at me but I'm glad I changed it, I love the new stuff more xx

Haha Lydia!! That's good that your basic french got you through! lol

And happy to hear you have another offer...but I agree...old houses can have surprises sometimes so I hope the survey goes well!

Oh and for Peyton's birthday we are having some baby friends too. I think it will be cute! but I know a lot of people who do just family the first couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->