Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Yas, what happened with the nursery stuff?

Lydia, welcome back. :hi: Good luck on the house sale and survey.

Brig, love the new hair. I agree with the others particuarly the curly pic...it just suits you so well.

F&C, glad to hear that H is feeling better again. Are there any pics of your house outside FB? :blush:

Claire, hope you, OH and LO's are okay. :hugs:

Moggy that's great news!

Glad you have another offer Lydia x

Pip, yep I have some but am on my phone at the moment so will try and upload another time x

Hia lovelies :hugs:

Moggy - :happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats to you and your sis....wonderful news :hugs: I love the avatar pic too :cloud9:

Lydia - Glad you have another offer on the house...your hols sounded great :thumbup:

Yas - Have you moved yet...or it is work in progress hun :hugs: I love my maclaren quest so i presume the xt is a tad better again so cant go wrong with i dont think. Are you selling the bee or is the maclaren a spare?

Ann - Glad H is on the mend hun :hugs:

Pip - Hia hun...hope all is well :hugs:

Brig - Have loved your recent FB pics.. they always make me smile and cheer me up:hugs: Love the curls....straight is lovely too and i think P looks more like you when its straight :shrug:

Lia - Hia...hope youre well and dylan is too much work since he's moving about so much now lol

Sorry for being awol....been artough old time...felt like rock botton week before last....3 interviews between us and nothing...only a lifeline part-time on one :shrug: Hubby is so casual about it all...he finishes this week and im stressing, worrying and looking for jobs for him :wacko: He has an interview tomorrow...so hope this is the one to keep us tied over...

Been off this last week so went on our trip to Tamworth and stayed 2 nights and took Jac to thomas land...it was great :thumbup: Well worth the trip...would go again too....use tesco vouchers again as £30 per adult is expensive if you have small toddlers and resticted which rides you can go on.

After a refreshing week off am trying to think positive...but its sooo hard. Especially as ill be working full time for a month at least.....gutted about it now so really hope hubby gets this job so i dont have to do permanent:cry:

xxxx

Hi Claire!!! Wondered where you were :hugs: am so sorry to hear things have been so hard for you :( wish I could help :( you deserve a good turn of luck, sending you lots of love xxxxxxx

I get the keys Friday and am moving Saturday- eeeeek! So stressful cos can't really pack yet as K is in everything, only a 1 bed flat here so nowhere to safely put boxes- looks like i'll be doing it all on Friday night :dohh:. I sold the Bugaboo and got the Techno XT cos my new house has no hallway so buggy will have to go in the living room :wacko: Maclaren takes up much less space.

G's sons partner had her baby today :happydance: G is a grandad, and K is an uncle!!! Weird eh? She's so cute- my broodiness could explode me, we went for a lovely celebratory picnic today but I burst into tears and ruined the mood cos every direction I looked there was a preggo woman :blush:

Yas - Thanks so much...cant believ how much i need your love at the mo :hugs:

Sensible change of buggy, were you gutted or nice to have something different? Congrats on the baby news...did see it on FB but couldnt work out who had a baby :dohh:

I can imagine that all those boxes would look like a goldmine to K...Ana is in everything too...harder work now than ever before lol. Just in case i dont get a chance as im working most of the week...hope your move goes as smoothly as it can and stress free... :hugs:

xx

Thanks!!!! HUGE hugs.... can you PM me your address please??? I don't have it and need it :D

I'm happy with the buggy change- it's a nice buggy, and does what I need it to, it does ache my arms a bit though :lol: needs must- i'd never ever EVER have sold the bugaboo if I wasn't moving or if I had space for it though! xxxx

Oh Claire, I'm so sorry that you're still having such a tough time hun, I keep thinking of you, I just desperately hope that your hubby has some luck on the job front. I wish there was something I could do to help (please say if there is anything at all). Glad you had a nice time away, maybe you and hubby should try and have an evening a week when you make the effort to sit down to dinner/glass of wine etc together and agree not to talk about work etc, I've done this in the past and it has really been a nice evening 'off' iykwim?

Yas - aww, thats so cute! K is an uncle!! Ha ha! I know what you mean about the broodiness, its hitting me now too...

Addresses - yes, please may I have addresses for everyone too? Did anyone know how we could do a big PM?

Love to everyone xx

:hugs: Claire ditto what they have all said, you rock and a job will come along for hubby. Big respect to you though standing up and doing what is best for your family even though it isnt your preferred option. You are a star and we love you almost as much as K, J & A do :flower:

Lydia I think you can do it by listing all the people you want to send it to.....Im figuring if we do one and keep replying "all" we will all get the addresses....alternatively if we have all PM'd them to Brig she might be able to do a cut and paste job when the Birthday Santa list comes out.....? Will try to have a play later is v hot here and Jack cut a tooth last night amidst all the grumpiness - I thought he was too hot :dohh:

Big love to you all ladies - Dylan finally has the elusive first tooth so it has been pretty unpleasant here - last night with the hot weather on top of that meant sod all sleep - tho his sleep had just got better again doh.

Need to read thru but yay for your sis Moggymay, and I'm goin back to bed for now lol sorry x x x

I sooooo love you guys...and you keep me going (and sane!) :hugs:

Lydia - Thanks for idea...think it will deffo help. The mini break last week helped a lot...as i didnt think about job hunting :thumbup:

Moggy - loves ya loads :hugs::hugs:

Yas - The sacrifice is worth the gain...well done you...dont know if i could have parted with it if i loved it that much :haha: Will pm my address....please dont send any bills :winkwink:

Lia - hope you ahd a good nap and things settle soon....still waiting for our first but think it may be imminent...i hope..:coffee:

Hubbys interview went ok,...but somehow he doesnt sound too optimistic when i ask about it..or maybe hes just casual about it and deosnt want to have too much expectations :shrug: Interviewing today and tomorrow so will find out end of week if hes been shortlisted again or not...cross fingers...

I also have a new toy...on the lowest of the low day day hubby agreed for me to get a new double buggy...:happydance: Jac is already 15 kg so with Ana well over 20lbs by now the bdual seemed to be getting to its limits. So i sold our joovy caboose (2nd hand) which i hated, and sold the britax last week which has been good to us up to now. And now i have a P&T Verve which gets rid of nearly all my bugs with the other ones ive tried.....i love it :happydance:
It folds as one,4 wheels, numatic tyres at the front and has loads of room for both....basket is small but i can work around it as we survived drayton mannor with it and all the bits we needed..can you tell im a pramaholic :blush:

Im happy for anyone to have my address if you want it..but dont forward any bills or junk mail thank you :rofl:

xx

Claire, big hugs. What you are doing for your family is incredibly selfless and inspirational. I can't imagine how hard it must be going back to a full time job, which you don't care for, and leaving your little ones at home. I have everything crossed that your dh gets lucky soon and not only gets a job but gets one he loves.

Yas, I'm so excited about your move! I bet you can't wait. Will G help you with the packing and moving? Sorry to hear you got upset at the picnic. :hugs:

Lia, we also had a tough night last night due to the heat. Bring on the thunderstorm.. although I would quite like it to be a quiet one so that none of us get woken up!

Moggy, Brig, Lydia, Pip, Costgang.. love to you all x

Evening all!

Great news on the first teethies coming through. :thumbup: Not a great night here either due to the heat, let's hope we all get some more and better sleep tonight.

Claire, fingers crossed something will come up for your OH soon.

Some more good news: I have been in touch with Costgang. Sophie is doing well and is crawling too. Costgang said to count her in for the Secret Birthday. I have sent her details, so she will hopefully come back on here soon and say :hi: :happydance:

Yas, good luck with your move. Will you have internet straight away or be off for a bit? Can't believe it is almost a year ago that we moved - at almost 8 months pregnant.

Internet is meant to be ready July 1st so should be no delay... fingers crossed! Yep G is helping, in fact he'll be doing most of it, what with my baby-ruined-back and my dads bad knees :lol:

I'm all stressed but it's excited stressed- as I mentioned earlier I can't really pack- the organisational goddess in me is freaking out, but nowhere to safely put boxes, so have half packed... bedroom is stuffed full! I have lists galore, and my brain is exploding- SO want to just be there already! :D

Our poor babies in this heat- especially you mamas with teething bubbas- bless them! K is so grotty, he really hates being hot and bothered, he has been naked for two days (except for when we went out in the buggy!) and he just does these hugeeee massive toddler wees every 2.5 hours, pretty much by the clock- he goes off to a corner and turns his back on us and does it :rofl: :rofl:

Yas, I feel for you. You just want to be there and unpack and make it "your" home. Can we please have some before and after pics of the house? I love looking at these sort of pics. :blush: Any news on your camera lead, Moggy? :coffee:

:rofl: at K going into a corner to have a toddler pee...

Just out of interest: Is anyone still using their slings/carriers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->