Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

i'm in for SS and it'll be lovely if you organised it Brig! Will PM you my new address. How would it work? We get given our SS now and then as and when the birthdays occur it's your job to send to your ss? XX

i'm in for SS and it'll be lovely if you organised it Brig! Will PM you my new address. How would it work? We get given our SS now and then as and when the birthdays occur it's your job to send to your ss? XX

Umm...yes I guess we'd decide on the amount again...figure out who wants to take part. Then in a hat our names will go and I'll pick and send the info to everyone. Maybe we should do like last time and post a message with favourite things...clothes size? And then make sure to send it so the child gets it by their birthday?

Although cash is tight, I'm in as it is a lovely idea. :thumbup: Maybe another thing is this time to keep it a bit quieter until everyone has opened theirs as otherwise the later ones will already know who it is from, which isn't a huge issue, but it adds to the surprise if you don't...:winkwink:

Thanks for the support...it trully Keeps me going:hugs:

Yas- i nearly cried with your comment...i really hope im a good wife...a nagging one but still a good one i hope:winkwink:

Brig- i would try not to worry all babies are different. And crawling Isnt a real milestone anyway as a lot miss it all together. The major difference in jac and ana have been mobility and dexterity. Ana has been at least 2 months faster than jac in getting mobile but jac has been so much quicker with dexterity And pincer grasp...and i believe that most of these babies in this group have been a lot faster than average so probably made u more anxious. If you are really worried though talk to a health professionsl to get ur mind at ease. I think ur beautiful princess is doing just great:thumbup:
:hugs:

Pip- hi hun...i agree with the ss stuff...all for it here too.

Hubby finally has an interview monday :happydance: its not mega pay but its a job with a reputable local delivery company as a drop off driver...his job is a dying trade around here so looking for alternatives.

Have a good weekend all :hugs:

Lots of luck to hubby for Monday, doubt he will need it but we are sending it anyway.

Just a thought but could we pick a date late August maybe that we all do SS pressies for? That way everyone gets time to find a gift and for Miss P's to hve time to reach Canada....assuming the party in the middle of the Atlantic is off unless someone won lotto and bought a yacht without telling us :haha: Just an idea as Im up for pressies on the birthdays or a BFD baby birthday :D

I like the idea of a specific date in the middle of all the babies birthdays! :)

Alright so let's pick a specific day then!! :)

So Kia is the first of July 19th and Jemima is the last on Sept. 15th. So middle of August?

Also, like I said we need to set a limit...I'm sure money is tight all around so what are we thinking? $20 with shipping or $15 plus shipping?? Let me know your ideas! :)

Quickie as away - I'm in for SS x

Brig - P sounds way ahead of Dylan in the talking stakes so the babies really are all individual x x

Hi Ladies!!

Alright so first off I think Aug. 17th is fab Moggy! So did everyone get that? August 17 will be the date by which to ship the presents. And maybe whoever I get and whoever gets Peyton can ship a tad early?

Also, here are some questions to answer:
Babies favourite toys/activities:
Babies clothing size:

So far we have Moggy, Lydia, Yas, Pip, Lia and me. So Ann, Claire and Costang (maybe someone can text Costgang and check?) let us know if you wanna take part! :flower:

Well besides that we had a wedding over the weekend. We had a great time! Went to bed waaaay too late again but it was worth it! and while we were at my parents Saturday (they live in the same town that the wedding took place) Peyton said another word!! "Awe Wow" :happydance: We actually got it on video too. I posted it on FB but I'll see if I can post it on here too. So she's not crawling or walking but man that baby has a bif vocabulary already!

Not much going on besides that. Hope everyone is well!!:hugs:

https://youtu.be/_9Cno0P-Z5w

Ok...so I tried to put the video directly on my post....no idea how so I had to put the link.

she is a clever little lady.....maybe she is looking around and figuring why do I ned to move when I can get carried and is happy just where she is....? Mogster was chatty and didnt walk til 16 months :shrug: Now I sometimes wish he would sit still and be quiet :dohh: Then he says I love you Mummy and he could for a moment get away with anything....

Saw the FB pics, beautiful little lady! And Mummy taking pics where you shouldnt tut tut....:D

Brig, what a clever little girl she is.

Just a quick one from me 'cause we have sick mummy and baby here. :cry: We seem to have picked up another stupid cold.

17th August is fine for us. I'll see if I can get hold of costgang.

we have just had one here Pip so you have our sympathies :hugs: Good excuse to sunggle up together though, Jack is enjoying books at the mo, especially scrunchy ones - we seem to have book overload :dohh: Hope youre both feeling better soon

Thanks Moggy :flower: And shhhh about taking "illegal" pictures.:winkwink: lol

And G I hope you and the little one feel better ASAP! Colds in the summer are especially yucky :hugs:

Hi all, yep I'm in! Do we need to answer the questions here or do we pm you? Thanks for organising.

I'll have to be honest and apologise but I am finding it hard to come on here regularly. I'm so completely swamped and sleep deprived. Harry is still waking in the night and not going back down and then is up for the day at about 5ish. I had a bit of a mini breakdown in the middle of last night as Harry wasn't happy unless I was holding him whilst standing. I think work, the jewellery, getting our house on the market and looking after a very clingy baby is too much.

On a positive note we have fallen in love with a new build but need them to drop their prices considerably and also sell our property that we rent out. I'll try and find a link.

Here's the property we love..

https://m.taylorwimpey.co.uk/ViewPr...kinghamshire,+UK&propertyid=4199&sortOption=1

They may part exchange our rented property (nearly all the equity is my parents so they will need to agree to it!) and then we have a few months to sell our current place.

This link has images of the inside..

https://m.taylorwimpey.co.uk/ViewPr...kinghamshire,+UK&propertyid=3895&sortOption=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->