Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

F&C, I hope things will pick up for you soon in all aspects, especially the sleeping.

What a lovely house. I love the kitchen and tiled floors.

Ann- hope things settle soon hun..things are soo hard gere too so know how u feel even though theyre different issues.

Brig-i am in on the SS ..i thought i did reply... But maybe not lol

Will update properly later
Xx

Hi Ladies!

Ann, FAB house!! I hope everything comes through...but I especially hope Harry starts sleeping better. Peyton has very recently started waking only once during the night...as compared to her regular 3-4 times...what a difference!! I hope Harry does the same for you!

Ok Claire I've got you down! :)

And I guess you can all inbox me those answers.
So favourite toys activities..... AND
Clothing size.....

Oh and Yas, with yours include your new address please! :)

So over the last 2 weeks I have been trying to meet with my boss so I can tell her in person that I'm not going back...but...same as before she's NEVER available. I don't know if you ladies remember me talking about her last year...she was making me crazy! anyway, she's given me the run around and said that we can just e-mail. so I have just sent her this message

Hi D,

I find it unfortunate that we can't meet to discuss this but since you're unavailable I guess correspondence will have to do. As you know my maternity leave is coming to an end, however, I regret to inform you that I will not be returning to ________. I have made the decision to stay home with Peyton. If I do decide to return to the job force it will be as a part-time employee only. I'm hoping in this case that I can provide your name as a reference?

I will provide a formal letter of resignation in the coming weeks. Like I said I would have liked the chance to discuss this in person, but I know how incredibly busy you are so I guess an e-mail and letter will have to do? Have a nice weekend out of town!

Anyway, not much going on besides that!

Thanks ladies.

:hugs: Claire x

Well written Brigitte. That must be a massive weight off your shoulders? X

Ann these days you can be cheeky with newbuilds....also if you can buy 1st phase its cheaper than 2nd phase iykwim.....nothing to lose with a cheeky offer :winkwink:

As for the 5am wake ups....we are trying one nap bootcamp and the last two mornings he has woken past 6am so getting there, we have stopped the morning nap and he now has just one at around midday for a couple of hours.....yesterday was 11.45-1.20 and he woke at 6.12 this morning as opposed to the regular 5.15-530 he had been doing....planning the same today so hoping for 6.15 or later tomorrow....must dash as they are both demanding more cheerios :haha:

Evening ladies,

Just another quick post from me with my current two favourite pics of S. I decided to let S have some Chocolate Muffin as a treat today as he has been unwell for the last few days. That's the result...

The other one is daddy-bear kissing his wee man and S enjoying it. :cloud9:

Attachments

• P1010297.jpg
    P1010297.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
  • new.jpg
    new.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
....last three mornings....today 645 :) yesterday 612 :happydance: although he dropped off at 9.45 for 30 mins then had another hour in the afternoon about 2.45-3.45

see what happens today but planning to try one nap again but with OH home who knows what he will do.....

Have a lovely weekend all :friends:

Cute pics Pip :kiss: to S

Good luck Moggy, the early mornings are killer, we've sorted the bedtimes but still waking 5-6am!

Pip, S is so cute, such a cheeky happy face.

We're on our way to my new house! To get the keys and measure up so I can order the furniture. Move 2 weeks today!!

Oh Yas!! That's so exciting!!!

And YAY! Moggy!!

Alright ladies! I have a TMI question. Peyton has been having really soft poops for about a week now. I don't mean like diarrhea and the runs...the frequency isn't more than normal and it's not watery. But let's just say they dont just drop in the toilet...I have to swish around her diapers in there to get it off. :sick: What do you think it could be? There hasn't been a change in diet or anything...

she is probably working on a new tooth......

The bootcamp is working, Saturday was a gone 7 o clock start as was Sunday.....unfortunately yesterday afternoon we got stuck on the motorway so both boys sparko in the car for 90 mins :dohh: He was up at 610 this morning :growlmad: today back to bootcamp and visit to Mogsters new primary school with his pre-school and he had a 2 hour + nap at midday he is currently playing, fingers crossed tonight goes well....

Hope youre all well and babies having fun...? :hugs:

You ok Claire...youre quiet :flower:

Yas how did the measure up go? Furniture ordered? Excited for you, let me know your addy want to send a card or two your way :winkwink:

Moggy the boot camp sounds amazing! I want to try it but don't think Harry could manage on just one nap a day.

Yas I'm so excited for you!

Poor Harry has a viral infection and has a rash all over his body. :(

Oh no poor Harry, is he okay besides the rash...in himself I mean? Hope he is better soon :hugs:

Ann I was dubious but it seems to help to push it right back to either one long nap or a later morning nap and a mid afternoon one....even today he woke at 6.20 and chatted to his donkey before finally shouting for attention about 6.35 so fab improvement as the alarm goes at 6.40 here :)

Awwe :-( Poor Harry. Peyton had a viral infection around 6 months that caused her to be covered in a rash for 3 days. I'm pretty sure it was roseola since it was going around. I hope he feels better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->