Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

https://mountainbuggy.com/en/buggies/double/plus-one#_new_inline_system

I want!!!!

https://mountainbuggy.com/en/buggies/double/plus-one#_new_inline_system

I want!!!!

Thats the one! It fits all of my 'checks'. Nope, JL don't do MB unfortunately otherwise I would have asked. I think I may wait and get the jogger, and then think about the MB+1 as and when baby number two is being thought about.

Moggy, sorry to hear about the other pip.

MrsMils, what's up with your handle? Does it do it all the time or just intermittently? Was it a Peach that you have?

Pip - the catch that raises the handle wasn't working properly, it turns out the wire inside the mechanism was frayed, not a known problem, but easily reparable, but they took so long sorting it out that they're just giving me a new one.

I've asked for a jogger in the red colour, I like it and if I do decide to sell at whatever point, hopefully it will be popular (I loved the grey, but it'd get trashed in a week with us, and liked he black, but having looked at some real life photos, it doesn't look as smart imo). I should get it at the end of August, which is when the other MB comes out, so I guess I'll decide what to do then. Thanks for the help guys! I'm so pleased I bought from JL, I didn't have to say a cross word, they just made the situation better - fab customer service!

How are the ill and teething babies doing?

Ann - house looks fabulous! Oh, and ours passed the survey - whoop!

Lydia, so have you been without a pram for all this time now while they were investigating it? :shock: Good choice on the red Jogger. I am sure by August you will have made a decision on what to do. And great news on the survey! What's the next step from here?

Ann, completely forgot to say thanks for uploading the pics. What a lovely home.

Hi Ladies!

Lydia I think red is a good choice! Especially if you plan on more babies. Red is great for boys or girls. that's what we've been doing...buying a lot in gender neutral colours. Our jogging stroller is lime green and black :)

So I have started the Birthday Santa file! :) Still collecting all your information. Like I said when I have received everyone's responses I will pull the names from a hat and forward the info you need. and also...all of the other ladies addresses since a few of you wanted them :)

Just sent you my addy, Brig!!!

Good choice Lydia, the red looks lovely.

Funnily enough after offering my sympathies to all of you with teething babies, tooth number 6 popped out yesterday!! I was really surprised- it's a big one too- he's not been ill with it at all, I thought he was a bit grotty because of the hot weather. I hope it's getting a little bit easier for him.

I'm sooooooooooo ready to move. Evil downstairs neighbours are playing their rubbish doosh-doosh music, my floor is thumping, I hate them and their inconsiderate ways so much! Three more sleeps!

Lydia they were fab when we had a problem with the Dash front wheel, never looked back. I love JL! Yas there is a big one in Welwyn, I remember going there when I was little with my gran!

Thanks Yas!! :)
And I hope your 3 sleeps go by fast so you can get away from them! UGH!!

So now Lia, Pip and Costgang, when you get the chance drop me a line :)
Lia and Pip I have your address but I'll need yours S.
And remember clothing size and fav. toys or activities.

xo

Pip - I've been able to use it from my house as it just stays up the whole time (I can't collapse it or adjust the handle length), and when we go out I take my in-laws Maclaren (which I'll be using for the next couple of months, I have to drop the old iCandy off with JL to get the order processed).

I grew up spending a LOT of time in JL with my Mum and her Mum, it has just renewed my faith in them as a company and now won't hesitate buying from them, even if it means spending a teeny bit more (mind you, they do price match, so that shouldn't even be necessary).

Yay to tooth number 6! But boo to the noisy neighbours, roll on the move!

Brig - how is the new camera? I hope you're having fun!

Moggy, no pic for me. :nope: I wonder if you have my old mobile number. Off to PM you my new one as very intrigued now...

Ooooh Ann!!! i LOVE it!!! I still have a lot to learn regarding the setting etc... but yeah i love it!

Another vote for the red version!

So close now Yas! Whoop whoop. And yey to another tooth.

Hi Costgang!

Any pics yet Brigitte?

Another vote for the red version!

So close now Yas! Whoop whoop. And yey to another tooth.

Hi Costgang!

Any pics yet Brigitte?

I started an album on Facebook to upload all my practice shots :) And there are some pictures in Peyton's album that were taken with it. But here are a few since we aren't all on FB :flower:

Attachments

• DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0038.jpg
    DSC_0038.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0040.jpg
    DSC_0040.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0128.jpg
    DSC_0128.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
Love the pics, Brig. Sorry if I have missed something, but is it a digital SLR? What made you get one?

Love the pics, Brig. Sorry if I have missed something, but is it a digital SLR? What made you get one?

Yeah it's a Nikon D90, a digital SLR. I LOVE taking pictures and we've only ever had point and click digital cameras and often I wasn't getting the shot I wanted so hubby has upgraded for me! :thumbup:

I still have a heck of a lot to learn about SLR's but I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->