Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Hi Ladies!

Not much going on here. Yesterday was Canada day so Peyton saw fireworks for the first time and was mesmerized :) She went to bed way too late and is kinda whiny today.

Alright so I am only missing two messages and then I will pick the SS...you know who you are...(ahem ahem, Pip and Costgang :haha:)

xo

A belated happy Canada day!

Am totally broken today after I was up 4 times last night trying to settle Harry. I've now given up and am up for the day. Why are these babies such hard work? I can't remember the last time I had more than 3 hours sleep in a row.

A belated happy Canada day!

Am totally broken today after I was up 4 times last night trying to settle Harry. I've now given up and am up for the day. Why are these babies such hard work? I can't remember the last time I had more than 3 hours sleep in a row.

Ann :shock: I haven't even gone to bed yet. :wacko: I can't believe you're up for the day. :hugs:

Thankfully I was able to crawl back into bed at 9am when my dh took over.

Just got back from a 30th birthday party of an Nct friend. It was lovely as the 3 of us were all dancing together! Now fingers crossed for a quiet night!

How did the move go Yas?

Any luck with your dh's job interviews Claire?

Pip long time no hear. Any new photos of the gorgeous D?

Moggy, Brig, Lydia, Lia, Costgang.. big hugs x

^^ Pip has S! Lia has D.....

Hope you got some rest, I am happy these days to get woken after 6am seems to be what passes for morning for Mogster and Jack kind of fits in with his big bro....he is down to a regular one nap a day now and seems to be sleeping better for it....

Final fortnight of solo mummying for a while, air show next weekend then its Mogsters birthday!!! He is gonna be 4 :shock: My baby growed up

Sorry if tmi but could I ask a tmi question to the BF mummies? How heavy was your first proper AF? Have mine now finally and it seems to be v v v heavy, going through super plus tampon every 90 mins yesterday and today, last night went to bed at 10.30 and had to get up 3 times to change it.....remember it being heavy the first one after Mogster but not like this :nope:

Evening ladies,

Sorry, I have been quiet. :blush:

Brig, PM sent. And belated happy Canada day!

Yas, how is the move going? Hope everything is going as well as it could and you are settling in nicely. Looking forward to some pics.

F&C, I blame your mixup with the names on the lack of sleep. :winkwink: Hope you get a better sleep tonight. We have taken some pics today when we were outside in the garden.

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/P1010427.jpg

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/P1010429.jpg

Moggy, there is no such thing as TMI between us. :winkwink: I got period pain last week and had some slight spotting for a few days. Then nothing. Today a little bit of pain again and some more ever so slight spotting. :shrug: So I guess I can't really help with your question.

Hi Ladies!!!

Ann, happy to hear you went back to bed for a while!

OH my!!! S is sooo cute! lol And I got your message G! thanks! :)

Moggy, I got my first cycle back when P was just over 6 months...not sure why because we are still breastfeeding on demand whenever she wants. Anyway...that cycle was HORRIBLE!! I felt like I was right back post-partum. :sick: there was so much blood, I went through countless undies...stained the sheets :blush: I too was using the biggest freakin tampons I could find. Then I got my period again like 2-3 weeks later but it wasn't so bad, the 3rd cycle was pretty normal but then I skipped May completely...I think it took 57 days for me to get my period again. That's when I was worried I was pregnant:dohh: But after looking on BF sites they say it's normal to skip some months while BFing??
Anyway...it sucks having to deal with stupid PMS again :haha:

Moggy, great news on the final stage of solo mummying for a while. And I cannot believe wee Mogster will already be 4! :shock:

Nothing like TMI between the BF&Ds! Mine have been horrendous, but getting better, I've had four. The weirdest thing about it is that every four weeks I was getting horrendous pain, it felt like something was swollen inside me, and pain almost like a mix between period pain and contraction pain. Thought there was a bit of a pattern to it, so bought ovulation tests last week and thats what it is! I couldn't have even guessed when I ovulated before I had J! I guess the pain will be worth it when we come to try for a second, that should make it a bit easier to get the dates right!!

Pip - S is SO handsome!

Ann - glad you got to go back to bed, I'm hoping for a bit of a sleep-in tomorrow perhaps, but I doubt DH will offer!

Brig - how is the crawling coming along?

Claire - How are you doing lovely? I hope things are starting to look up xxx

I'm very busy with work at the moment, so sorry if I'm not on much in the next week or so. Love to all!

Whoopsie daisy! Yes Pip let's hope the mix up was due to my lack of sleep and not my brain giving up! S is so darn gorgeous! What a beautiful smile!

Moggy I have been thinking about you and your solo parenting a lot recently. H has been such hard work that I don't think I could have managed without D. Thank goodness this stint is nearly at an end.

Wow I'm dreading my first af, they sound horrific! I still haven't had anything but H is such a boob monster I'm not surprised. I am thinking maybe it's time for me to start weaning him off but it's hard when we both enjoy it and it's so good for him.

Another bad night for me. This time I thought I would try and get to him before he woke properly in the hope he would go down easily. Well he did but he woke 5 times. Ughh.

apparently AF is to do with your body not producing during certain nighttime hours so guess as we are down to just 3 quick feeds thats why it is back :( Yup Brig like post partum, sounds like yours so hoping the next ones are again the same and lighter, no preggo worries here as OH had a snip and has had all clear.....any news on Secret Santa Stork Easter Bunny? :haha:

Hope you ladies are all well, all ok here apart from horrid AF

I got my AF back when I was still doing 6 or 7 feeds a day!! Rubbish! Yes, forgot to say, they've been getting better, but still heavy compared to before.

Ann, you poor thing, hope you get some better kip tonight xx

wierd that it didnt happen like this after Mogster :wacko:

Claire/Sarah any words of wisdom from second time around?

Hoping with all I can that these long days back at work arent for too long Claire, any more news on hubby? :hugs:

Moggy that makes sense about the night time producing...At about 6 months is when P started waking up about 3 times as opposed to every 2-3 hours so maybe that's why I got my cycle back them.

My goodness Ann...how are you even functioning with work, baby, hubby on so little sleep. :( I certainly hope H falls into a better pattern soon. :hugs:

btw Lydia...there is no stopping Peyton now....she still does this commando crawl/push to get around instead of proper crawling but geez she's fast!! :haha: She has been doing certain things though that make me think she will start proper crawling soon. But I think she may walk before :shrug: It's twice now that I catch Peyton standing in her crib. Once the other day I was putting her clothes away and she was playing in her crib...all of a sudden I turn around and she's standing! The other morning I went in to get her and she was standing!:cloud9:

And for SS Birthday edition, I'm just waiting on Sarah's information and then I will pull names and forward the info. :thumbup:

Moggy - Sorry about the dreaded AF hun...hope it eases up soon. Cant help on BF front but my first proper AF was heavier this time than last time even though i was on the pill. I did same this time as with Jac...started pill at day 21 PP...so i have a countinuous withrawal bleed for a while...and then 1st cycle i got mega heavy bleeding....like you...changing the tampons every 1-2 hrs! But since then mine have eased due the pill. Without the pill mine are super heavy though...so thats the reason i take them more than anything.

Ann - Hope u get some sleep...make sure you nap while you can :hugs:

Brig - Happy (belated) Canada Day :happydance: Hope you had a lovely day..

Lydia - Dont work too hard hun :hugs:

Pip - Love the pics :cloud9:

Yas - Hope ur move went uneventful :hugs:

As for us....still no news on a job for hubby. Had an interview last week...waiting on the outcome as they said they'd let him know late last week early this week...suppose its not looking good now as no news. He's signing up with a recruitment agency tomorrow...lady phoned saying there 4 weeks work going at my work...his old work...so he said ok..if they're happy to have him....so lets see. May be a good chance of a long term temp or permanent if he can get it. Trying for loads.....but his CV is full of pretty much his trade so nobody will give him a chance on the mainstream stuff. I think he looks overqualified :dohh:
Dont know what the hell im doing either....been accepted for an access course but doesnt look like we can afford to do it as it stands. Had an niterview for an nurse apprentiship/cadet scheme last week too....wont know the outcome till end aug if im accepted or not. That will pay £75 a week too so not sure i can survive ont hat either :haha:
So my backup plan after having a chat with admissions guy in our local uni on sat....is to do a Open Uni course which will cost me...but is the safest option for now...and i can deffo do my studies and apply for uni for next year.
Sorry to ramble......
J & A are great...but i get upset at the thought i'll be spending less time with them this month. Didnt really hit me till today and i nearly bawled out crying at work with my closest mate because i was taling about it :cry:

xxx

Aw honey :hugs: It will be lovely to see their beaming smiles when Mummy comes home, they will be so pleased to see you...hope its not too horrid at first and that OH finds something soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->