Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Hi everyone!!! I've been reading but can't catch up to everything, I want to but my brain is fried :lol: we're all settled in- mostly unpacked- house feels a bit bare as still need to buy some furniture but we're sooooooooooo happy :cloud9: it's PERFECT and so spacious. I went back to old flat today to clean and give back keys and practically bounced all the way home!!! :rofl:

Have so many plans for things I want to do and buy but skint so just have to wait.... sigh!

I got my AF when I was still exlcusively BF'ing- at 7 or 8 weeks- it was a fricking killllllllller, urgh it was so bad. I was gutted, though the breastfeeding was meant to stop it :dohh: think it was cos he started sleeping through the night and dropped two night feeds in the space of a week.

Love you all- Claire I wish I could give you a huge hug right about now!!!!!!!! xxx

Ann, don't give up- honestly I was at breaking point and one day it does just all get better. I can't believe it, but for the last two nights K has slept in his own room 7- 7.45 without waking once :shock: long may it last and hope H catches the sleeping bug soon x

Moggy - Those smiles melt me :cloud9: Thanks hun.:hugs:

Yas - Sounds like you made the best move......a bare house means less stuff to clean IMO :haha: especially since i hate dusting :haha:
Sounds like youve already settled.....so happy for you.....oh and have taken a massive virtual hug instead as i need it more than ever :winkwink:

loves to all :hugs:

Claire you have to discover the polishing antibacterial wipe - bargains and so much easier for cleaning, wipe in one hand and a bit of kitchen roll in the other :thumbup:

Claire, my fingers will stay crossed for you hun. Sorry you have to be away from them, I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is.

Yas in your new home - fabulous! Piccies please? I want to see K's new room! So pleased you've got it all done, now you can concentrate on your new adventures! How exciting!

x

Awwe Claire :hugs: You haven't had an easy go of things lately huh hun :( Fingers crossed everything falls into place soon.

Yas, so happy to hear (read) you so happy!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new place! :)

hugs ladies!
xo

Claire, the recruitment agency sounds promising. I have everything crossed for you both. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I was in tears just with the idea of part time but like the others say the smiles and cuddles you get when you get home are like no other. Plus you really appreciate your time with them.

Yas your new place sounds perfect. Could you pm me your new address as I would like to send you a card? Oh and I agree about photos.

Thanks for your support re my lack of sleep. Fingers crossed he grows out of it soon. X

Some good news....hubby has 4 weeks work at his old place (my work) so will keep us going for now. Just makes childcare complicated as were both fulltime!
Nevermind...will work round it...hopefully this is a sign that all is on the up :thumbup:

Hope all you lovelies are well :hugs:

xx

:hugs: Thats fantastic news Claire, means you will both get the winning happy smiles when you get home :D

Quick question given the weather would you go for cruiser shoes or just let him be bare foot until he is walking properly....Im thinking bare feet are best for now but have little to compare with as with Mogster we had shoes as he started cruising in the late summer/autumn time and it was cool so he wore socks at least, its so warm at the moment that Jackster hasnt worn socks in weeks. Dont want to be cheapskate or bad mummy but not seeing the reason to buy cruiser shoes yet iykwim...?

That's great news, Claire. I am sure you will work it out between you.

Brig, I have texted Costgang to let her know you are waiting to hear back from her. I think she is quite busy, but she be in touch tomorrow.

Proud parents moment here today: S said his first word today. :cloud9: He started saying it this morning and kept saying it all day. It is "Baba". We are not sure yet if he means "Papa" (daddy) or his own name (part of it being -ba-), but it is sooo cute. He is been saying it without voice for a week or so, but today the voice has come into it too. Yay!

Lots of great news awaiting me! Claire that's fantastic. Fingers crossed they make it permanent for your dh.

Pip that's brilliant! Go S (not D ;)) x

Claire YAY!!! I'm so happy...it's something right!? :)

And Pip, isn't hearing their first word wonderful!?? YAY S!!!!

Lots of good news all round!!! Yay Claire, yay Pip!!! :happydance:

Moggy, I've skipped shoes. Bigfoot is too big for cruisers :lol: so he has to have walkers, but isn't walking yet. He's got two pairs of Doodles which I put on him in the garden, otherwise he's barefoot. He just rips socks off anyway!

xx

Moggy sorry I forgot to reply to you. I read today that it's best for the development of their feet for them to be bare foot. X

Woohoo Claire - thats great news, and like you say, hopefully things are on the up, brill hun xxx

Pip - aww, thats SO cute!

I forgot to tell you guys (or I think I did), J said Mama in France for the first time, very deliberately, I was so excited, she now says it constantly, but mainly when she's whinging and wants something or is bored....

Moggy, J is constantly barefoot, no shoes stay on, socks are even worse... I think we'll have to get proper shoes when the weather gets a bit cooler, but she's only just starting to stand, so doesn't really need them for a while.

Awww, MrsMils, what a clever little girl. I particularly like when she's bored...:rofl:

I saw something the other day that girls talk sooner than boys, whereas boys are quicker movers/walkers.

Moggy, no shoes here either yet. S loves being barefoot.

We need some cupboard locks. Have you got any and if so, which ones?

Yas, can't wait for the pics.

That's amazing Lydia! What a clever girl.. although I originally read it as she said mama in French! Now that's impressive!

I think what Pip is saying makes sense as Harry was crawling relatively early but still no words. He does say baba and makes an f noise but for him I think it's just noise.

I swear I've tried every brand of cupboard lock going, and the best in my opinion are the ikea ones. You fit them in under a minute, they're way too strong for kids but not too hard to open for adults. My house is covered in them!

K is a chatterbox too. Mama constantly but like J, mostly when he's crying or bored or wants something! Also dadada, diddy (dummy), BaBa (grandad), jooo (juice), oh no, oh oh, oh WOW, no... He's a chatterbox like his ma :-D

Yesterday I went to the leisure centre and saw the Swimmimg Acadamy lessons- £4.05 a week! Much more reasonable than the £16.95 of Waterbabies! He did 3 terms with WB so knows all the cues anyway and is so confident in the water. So I've signed him up, think G wants to take him to his lessons now though. X

bare foot it is, think we will do cruisers still as a first shoe even when he is walking as theyre so much lighter and their feet grow so fast he will have time for proper shoes thre next trip, geez Yas how big are his feet :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->