Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Just a thought but those who have had the jabs were they in the arm or the leg? Alway it has been in the leg - even for Mogster until he had his pre-school ones and his flu jab which were in the arm. I thought babies they did in the leg but the nurse yesterday did the arm saying its better and more effective....maybe thats why he didnt yell so much?

Hi ladies!

Thank for making me feel less like shit! :hugs:

Pip hope S feel better today!

by the way Peyton has 7 teeth now. Got her first two at 6.5mths then nothing for almost SIX months and then the week of her birthday she got the two top middles ones and the two beside the middle ones on the bottom. A couple of days ago the left one beside the middle on top came out...now we are waiting for the right... aftet hese 8 I guess I should expect molars?

Peyton got her shots last Thursday and there was one in each thigh :( She did great for the first and screamed for a few seconds on the second:cry: But she didn't seem to have any side effects besides being a little sleepy that day and the next.

Pip-Hope S feels better soon :hugs:

We only have 2 teeth here....2nd came out early last week...jaws we are not:haha: We do get grumps and drool before the tooth pops :thumbup:

All of our jabs have been in the leg for both Jac and Ana....waiting for a letter for Ana's 12/13 month ones....they will be combined...so am going to plunge and do it in one go i think. They will eb done with..and there's no knowing that she'd be off after both :shrug: so once it is.

Bit of stress over here....hubby went to wembley to watch the footie last night.....they have arrested his brother even though they we're no where near the incident that happened - he got randomly picked out of the crowd 10 mins before the end of the game. He must wear silimar clothes to whats on CCTV :shrug:..they've been trying to find the police station he's in today but to no avail...on his way home now though as they cant hang around on the unknown. He's one of the softest people i know poor thing...so hubby, family and poor old hubby brother is stressed out :cry:

xx

Oh no, hope they figure where he is soon and he can get home :hugs:

Edit: Think its Hendon but not 100% definite

Hes on his way now... Couldnt get any info so headed home as they werent sure if hed no battery so couldnt phone mobile and may have been on his way. His brother has been in touch so think hes being released soon...thank god!

I found hendon too but seems that they may have been in wembley PS

Have a look at these...11th pic...when i saw it i got so emotiOnal. Its a taster of the wedding pics we went to.....so didnt expect it...i love it! He was taking pics of actual moments rather than poses. There is one of me and jac lower down but not so good as we look grumpy lol. Love the blokes pics...they capture feelings...so booked in for a portrait of jac and ana end oct.
https://golwgtrwyrlens.blogspot.com/

Xx

Have a look at these...11th pic...when i saw it i got so emotiOnal. Its a taster of the wedding pics we went to.....so didnt expect it...i love it! He was taking pics of actual moments rather than poses. There is one of me and jac lower down but not so good as we look grumpy lol. Love the blokes pics...they capture feelings...so booked in for a portrait of jac and ana end oct.
https://golwgtrwyrlens.blogspot.com/

Xx

Oh my!!!:cry: beautiful!!! xoxo

Adorable, theyre lovely pics. The bridesmaid wore a beautiful colour blue.

Lovely pics, Claire. I also like the one of you and Jac. Not grumpy at all...just busy.

Moggy, your new avatar is beautiful. Can you post a close up of the pic pretty pretty please?

Thanks everyone for asking after S. The fever is better today, although it rose again at about 4pm. Went up to BF him last night and put him back in the cot after, then I hear these two swishing noises. Poor thing had been sick, but real sick not just the milk he had just had. Had to put him in our bed as his cot was wet all over. He has been sick again twice after BF'ing today. Hope he will be better soon.

Oh no, poor S (and poor you), I really hope he's better asap xxx

Aww, Claire - those photos are gorgeous, I'm so pleased you're having some done of you guys, I can't wait to see them!

Ditto - Love the new pic Moggy!

Poor S, it's so awful when they're sick :(

Moggy I love the avatar. xxxxxxx

Pip, after saying that, Harry has today got a very high temperature and I think it's teething. Our thermometer is rubbish but it looks like it's between 39 and 40. He's very upset bless him. How is S today?

On a positive note, and with the 'risk' of outing a SS, Harry received his present today!! I have to say though, I might be at a slight advantage when playing the guessing game as the receipt told me who it was from!! So a massive thank you to Harry's SS.. you know who you are! xxx

Hope S is doing better? :-(

And everyone else is well? X x

Ash back to uni yesterday so getting used to just me and D again ee!

My house looks a tiP already hahaha x

Had our 1 year check at last and all is well. D was his usual lovely self lol. Oh, and someone mentioned teeth - he had 4 last time he let me anywhere near his super-clamped jaws!! X

S is feeling a lot better today. Nevertheless we didn't go swimming and I have also cancelled Monday's jabs and rearranged them for the week after.

Happy to hear S is feeling better G!! :hugs:

Ann, how's Harry today?

Not too well unfortunately Brigitte. He's still got a temperature and is off his food. Last night was hard work so we could all do with a better night tonight. Fingers crossed he's better by the morning. X

Glad S is feeling better Pip x

Hope you all get a better night's sleep tonight, Ann. When I went to feed S when he woke up last night, he didn't really want any either. Hence his routine was disturbed, which resulted in him being awake from 11.15pm to 2am. :dohh: Thankfully he then slept through until 9am this morning giving us all some much needed sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->