Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

:hi: pip. Still lots to do in preparation for this weekend. Harry's actual birthday will just be a low key thing but then the zoo on Saturday and a party on Sunday. Still have to buy /make all the food. X

Zoo will be fab. :thumbup: Who will all be going to the zoo? S really enjoyed his first zoo visit.

Try not to get too stressed with the preparations.

Thanks Pip. How is the gorgeous S getting on now he's all grown up? ;)

Hi guys, sorry, a bit manic at the moment. Pip - we're having a little party, mainly family, I shall share pics after, we're doing that on the weekend after. On her actual birthday we're probably going for a picnic and then swimming, also having my sister take some photos too!

Forgot to say, got fed up with waiting for candy to release the jogger (they are now saying 'the end of the year', it was originally August) so we had a look at what else JL had, and we've succumbed, I now own a smugaboo! DH looked at what he wanted and decided that the Donkey would actually be best for us long-term (it is pretty fugly, but practically, pretty awesome), so JL obligingly ordered it for me today and I pick it up Weds, I'm SO looking forward to having a buggy again, the maclaren is great, but I haven't been able to do anything off road for 3 months! Good old John Lewis!

F&C, he is great, thanks. He is sooo wanting to walk. Tries letting go all the time, makes a few little steps (mainly sideways like a little crab :rofl:) before losing confidence or landing on his bum.

I am not sure, but there might be another tooth on its way too.

What zoo will you be going to, F&C?

MrsMils, picnic sounds lovely. Looking forward to the photos. Your sister is a professional photographer, isn't she? Can't wait for the pics.

What a shame about the iCandy. But then again you weren't going to keep it anyway, were you? Just googled the Donkey and it looks (and sounds) unusual, but ideal for your family plans. :thumbup: Does it come in different colours or did you get the red and black one?

Aww, how cute! J is nowhere near wanting to walk yet. Cute little crab!

She mainly does photography as a hobby, but is doing more and more paid work now.

If I got the Jogger one I was going to keep it for a while I had decided, I didn't want to go for the one I already had again, mainly because it felt a bit boring to do that and also because they are releasing a new version where the chrome bits are matte and the blossom seats are bigger, not that that would make a difference to us at the moment, but a consideration if I did want to sell it on. I've gone for plain black on the Donkey, very dull, but then I think we'll treat ourselves to a new hood in off-white (£45) after the muddy winter!

MrsMils, the pram sounds great and exactly what you need...and a different coloured hood sounds lovely too.

OOOOOH!!!! I'm so upset!!! :cry: Our STUPID postal system!!!:growlmad: and stupid me!!! But mostly them!!!

I guess this will sorta give away my Secret Birthday baby, but I'm just so frustrated. I mailed out our Secret Birthday Santa gift at the start of last week...and TODAY it's back on my doorstep saying I've forgotten to include the country in the recipient's address. Are you kidding me!??? The stupid people working that day couldn't figure out it was the UK!!!:cry:

Anyway, now my sweet little secret birthday baby won't be getting the present till probably the end of the month :sad1: I'm so sorry :blush:
I don't even have our vehicle today so I'll have to re-package it and go out only tomorrow and mail it out again.:growlmad:

If its J, please don't worry, I'm all for stretching birthdays out for as long as possible!! x

Likewise Brigitte, if it's Harry I'm sure he'll appreciate a present after the novelty of the other gifts has worn off!

The pram sounds lovely Lydia!

Bless S! Harry has managed about 5 steps max but then looses confidence and sits down. We're off to Whipsnade zoo x

Oh I thought Brig sent our gift! Since it was from amazon and gift wrapped by them lol so I just thought it made sense to have come from Brig lol x

I woke up at 6am this morning as S was very unsettled to find that he had a fever. :cry: He has now had it all day, we managed to get it down a little with Calpol. He has been very cuddly with both OH and myself. Hoping he will feel better tomorrow. Not quite sure what is causing it. I am confident that there is another tooth on the way, but I have read that there is no evidence that a raised temperature is caused by teething although a lot of mums and babies seem to experience it. :shrug:

Every tooth has had 2-3 days of temperature before it pops out, without fail. Whenever he gets excessive dribbling, is very grotty and gets a temp I know there's a tooth on the way. Along with a runny bottom usually! Hope S feels better :hugs:

When do we start guessing? Guess we will be thinking about SS for xmas soon too....I bought my first pressie yesterday :blush:

Jackster had his MMR today and he let out a little squeal when they jabbed his arm and then was laughing and happy :D Hoping for something lucky to happen soon as they say it comes in 3's and yesterday the shank on my beloved ring my nanna gave me on my 21st broke, took it to the jewellers fearing it would cost a lot and they said as they could repair it in their own workshop it would cost me £20 to repair it :D Was petrified it would be 3 figures given the price of gold etc but luckily it wasnt near the stone and it was such a clean break....they were shocked it had happened - me too but guess when something gets old it can happy....any ideas Ann?

Loving all the updates, our babies are coming on in leaps and bounds now, my sis is looking big, cant believe she has just 3 months to go...christmas is gonna be fab with a new bub to go visit :D

I woke up at 6am this morning as S was very unsettled to find that he had a fever. :cry: He has now had it all day, we managed to get it down a little with Calpol. He has been very cuddly with both OH and myself. Hoping he will feel better tomorrow. Not quite sure what is causing it. I am confident that there is another tooth on the way, but I have read that there is no evidence that a raised temperature is caused by teething although a lot of mums and babies seem to experience it. :shrug:

Pip we get the temp and the grumps and the squitty bum plus the drool then bingo the tooth pierces the gum, everything except the drool goes and then once the tooth is through the drool stops too...

Has S had his jabs recently? They reckon this lot can be up to 10 days before there is a reaction...?

Aww, poor S, I really hope he feels better tomorrow.

J is dribbling lots at the moment, but I think its just the excessive raspberry blowing, it seems that has come back into fashion...

Love the pregnancy photos on fb Ann, I'll have to dig some out in the coming week.

Moggy - aww, it will make christmas even more fabby! My SILs baby is due at the end Oct/start Nov, I'm so excited to have a teeny baby to snuggle up to! Well done to Jack for being so brave! We haven't had a letter about J's yet.

Poor S. How has he been this evening? Harry only has a slight raised temperature when teething. To be honest it's a little hard to know what's teething and what isn't now as he's constantly got one on the go!

What a brave boy Jackster was! I dread Harry's jabs.. he's a right wuss! ;)

The snap of your ring is strange. Tbh I really only know about silver but even then I can't think what would make a ring snap randomly. Very odd. Glad you've managed to get it fixed cheaply!

It's lovely looking over old photos of the pregnancy. I couldn't believe the photo of my ankles! I laughed for ages!

Thanks everyone. He is asleep now, but was quite warm again. Poor little baby. I am pretty sure that there is another tooth on its way (think I can see it) although I am not sure if that is causing the temperature. In the past S has kept his teeth coming out a bit of a secret, 2 of them were just there from one day to the next. How many teeth do our LO's have now? S has got 8, number 9 on the way.

Moggy, S hasn't had his jabs yet. We're booked in for Monday (MrsMils, we only got our letter on Saturday). I am not looking forward to it. :nope: Well done to Jackster for being such a brave boy. :thumbup:

It is fun looking at pregnancy photos only taken last year, isn't it? I have done the same before S's birthday. :blush:

8 teeth for J, first 6 came really early and then the last two in the last month. She's very into biting my skin and pulling it away at the moment, urgh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->