Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Ann- hope Harry is back to his normal self tomorrow...and that u all have a fantastic day on his 1st bday:cake:

Xxx

Happy Birthday, Harry! Hope you are having a lovely day and are feeling better, so you can enjoy your birthday. :cake:

Happy Birthday Harry :kiss: Have a wonderful day with your lovely mummy and handsome daddy! Fingers crossed you are feeling better enough to help raspberry at your birthday candle and nom some lovely cake :hugs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!!!!!!!!

(hope you're feeling better!!! xoxo)

I really hope the silence from the F&C house means that they are all having a great time. :hugs:

I really hope the silence from the F&C house means that they are all having a great time. :hugs:

Same here!!!

Oh btw pip... while I have two minutes... here are a few of the things I make. I know you were asking for pictures a while back. :hugs:

Opps! Duh! forgot to attach the pictures! :haha:

Attachments

• DSC_0744.jpg
    DSC_0744.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0631.jpg
    DSC_0631.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0654.jpg
    DSC_0654.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_1131.jpg
    DSC_1131.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0064.jpg
    DSC_0064.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4
Hope H has enjoyed his birthday and is having a good time at the zoo today. Be sure to let us know what animals were his favourites, Ann. And pics please.

How is everyone enjoying their weekend? Moggy and Jetters being a bit quiet...Hope you are okay, ladies? How was Mogster's 1st day at school, Moggy?

Grr for me, but bargain for one of you guys if you are still looking for a kitchen? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Plan-Toys-Kitchen-Centre-/160648714162?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item256768d7b2#ht_1424wt_1156 (and Lia, tell hubby that it isn't just for girls - my hubby wouldn't be happy if I thought that his job was girly!! :haha:).

Brig - they are absolutely gorgeous!

Claire - is BIL all sorted now?

Love to you all xxx

Meant to say - that same seller has the dishwasher and the washing machine also around half price. Wish I'd seen this a few weeks ago!

Brig, you are a very talented lady.:thumbup: How are you getting on with selling them?

MrsMils, thanks for the link.

I have seen this in Ikea last time, which I thought was a pretty good deal. And they are so cute (it's the children's size version). https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30116551

Hi ladies. Thanks for your lovely messages. Harry was unfortunately still poorly on his birthday but armed with calpol we went to the zoo! We all had a great time although there were a few 'moments'! Today we've been getting ready for his party tomorrow and lots of our family are staying with us hence being a bit silent. Harry loved his ss present so thank you! I will upload some photos asap xx

Glad you still made it to the zoo, have a wonderful time having the party - we'll look forward to the pics! x

Glad H had a lovely birthday. I have his card in my bedroom somewhere :blush: I ordered a whole heap of them ages ago from moonpig, I've found J's but not H's! So it will get there, but late, when it surfaces, i'm sorry! xx

Ann - Glad you still had your trip to the zoo hun....calpol is magic :thumbup:

Lydia - BIL was released on bail initially 24hrs later but stayed in london with a mate overnight. Next day thay called and said they were dropping the case against them too...no surprise really as they werent involved. If youve seen it the news they've arreseted and charged a worcester man who was in court today.
Glad its all done with.... We were all worried but apparently he was treated ok and well looked after lol...so not a traumatic experience :thumbup:

Yas -I remember replyign to your post but didnt see anything after...u still going to uni hun? u mentioned the trouble with G and looking after K? :hugs:

Moggs - Love the avatar...i also want to see a bigger pic.

Brig/Pip/Ann :hugs:

Not much going on here really.....Jac started pre-school nursery last week. He'll only be going 2 mornigns a week but he loves it :happydance: Hubby started new job today and all is good so far....kes already got a works van which i think he secretly loves:haha: Ana has jabs on thursday...dreading them but at least we'll be done for a while then.
As for me....plodding along trying to sort out all the stuff for my healthcare assistant bank job....getting on a manual handling course is harder thna trying to win the lotto :wacko:
xxx

We won lotto twice in two weeks :) Unfortunatel only £5.20 and £9.60.....got my ticket for euromillions tonight though.....FX'd!

Will try to sort a bigger pic for you as am currently sorting all our photos out, have been doing it for days but have basically all our photos going into folders of date etc but we are mingling all pics whether camera/phone/ones we have been sent or had done - everything, taking time but getting there. The download photo sites can only do so much of the grunt work...still have to do it as have some canvas and print voucer to use up!

Love to all, hope you get your course AND a lotto win Claire, did hubby change job again? Thought he was back at his old place? Confused or I missed a post?

:happydance::happydance: to the lotto wins.....hope its abigger one tonight :winkwink:

He started with the Welsh Water Board yesterday as Mechanical Fitter (his trade)....6 month contract....covering longterm sick which seems like the man isnt comming back but not finalised...so hopefully permanent at some point :thumbup: Its better wages workign days this job, compared to the other job which had the overtime and shift but still less money!. With this job he'll only have to work a weekend and be on call 1 week in 6. So much better.

Hope all the moggys are well :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"