Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

give em a call and ask if you can come along....could he sleep later in the day....they reckon the later they settle for their first nap each day the later they will wake up the next morning...takes a few days to set the pattern but it does work IME. Another thought is that going along even if he sleeps would give YOU a break!

Thanks Yas and Claire :hugs: it'd crazy Yas how much K sounds like P. She's so funny and smart...she talks so much already! but boy she has a temper. But moggy is right...I notice more tantrums when we don't go out as much and she's bored...maybe a group is the answer for K?

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY J!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

Happy birthday J!

Yas and Brig.. you have been describing Harry too! Literally since turning 1 he's become so angry which I am putting down to be frustrated. I think he's incredibly smart and gets annoyed when he can't do/have something but it's driving me mental. I have now taken to saying 'no' firmly, putting him on the floor and letting him thrash it out. It's so much worse when he's tired.

Ok here are some piccies at last...

Opening his SS pressie which he loves!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/3.jpg

With Mummy at the zoo

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/1-1.jpg

With Daddy at the zoo

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/5.jpg

Loving his trike (which we took to the zoo!)

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/4.jpg

Poorly cuddles with Daddy whilst waiting for the Calpol to kick in

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/2.jpg

Your boys are so pretty :kiss: He looks adorable all the time, he is gonna be breaking some hearts in a few years!

Let me know when you ladies are done guessing!! lol

F&C, Harry is gorgeous. I can't believe how grown up he looks compared to the pic in your avatar. :cloud9:

Can I ask you a favour, ladies? Is anyone collecting the latest Innocent Fridge Magnets and has any that they either don't need or have doubles of as we are collecting, but can't afford to get loads of them. I am particularly looking for the letters of LO's first name, but any others would also be gratefully received. ;)

Havent seen them Pip but we only have innocent orange juice so that may be why :shrug:

Im not innocent so dont buy them or id be hypocritical :haha:

Dont buy them sorry hun :nope:

Xx

I haven't seen them I'm afraid Pip.

We had a lovely birthday thanks ladies, we took some photos and opened some presents, then went for a picnic (in a park where there was a Waybuloo thing, but it wasn't that great, just one slide and some characters), went swimming and then had birthday cake and more presents - J liked the cake best!

This morning our Secret Birthday Santa arrived! Lucky J! I think I can safely say it was Brig as it was full of wonderful goodies made by her - you are one talented lady Brigitte! J got a gorgeous pink and dark purple tutu, a gorgeous black hat and lots of beautiful hair clips! I took some photos on my phone, I'll try and get them to my computer to upload. Thank you so much Peyton!

Party tomorrow, so lots to do. Unfortunately I picked my 'J' and '1' biscuits up this morning and only 6 out of 20 survived the journey. I was so disappointed I cried. I've e-mailed the lady but because its the weekend she's not going to be able to get any to me in time anyway.

oh no, that is such a shame, nasty mail folk they dont seem to care as much these days. We got a larger sized card for Jacks birthday - it even said on it not to be opened until your birthday and the date on the back and they folded it to get it through the letter box...it would have fitted if they hadnt folded it as the box is wide enough but nope they folded it, luckily it was from someone who wasnt going to see the big crease and Jack is too young to know. Makes me cross!

Boo to Waybuloo not being up to much, Jack loves it still although he seems to be switching his allegiances to ITNG and Iggle Piggle :haha: He loves it and says piggle and daysey when Iggle Piggle and Upsy Daisy are on. So cute and he is so proud of himself.

Cant wait to see birthday pics and her gifts from Peyton, Brig you are very clever :flower:

Not much happening here, DIY to finally lose the green rag rolled walls in the living room :happydance: Something a little less garish I think!

Enjoy your weekends ladies and babies

YAY!!!! So happy you got the presents on J's birthday weekend!!!! When you have a chance maybe you could take a picture of her in her tutu!? I'd post it to my page if you don't mind! :)
That's too bad about the cookies though :( I remember Yas had some for K right?

Not much going on here. Leaving shortly for a walk with Peyton. It's a perfect sunny autumn day here! Also, I have been keeping busy making tutus and slippers and all kinds of things. :)

Oh no lydia :( I've had 5 different orders from IMB and they've all arrived perfect- what terrible luck, I'm sorry :(

Yes, I'll absolutely take some photos Brig.

Yas, I think I've been unlucky, but she also said that she hadn't had a chance to post many of the new vanilla or chocolate ones and she thinks that maybe they aren't as tough. Such a shame. She's been lovely about it though and has offered a full refund which is kind.

Moggy - thats so sweet! His language is so much more advanced than J, she still only says Mama and Dada! J is very into Baby Jake, and likes Charlie and Lola (which thank goodness has a slight storyline and keeps me sane!), oh, and Third and Bird.

I think having Mogster there almost 24/7 has meant somethings he is advanced with others though he is no so advanced. To be honest haviong seen the little ones in our antenatal classes grow up they were all so different in how they did things in terms of motor skills, speech, walking everything really it was AMAZING to in fact see them together on their second birthday bash all pretty much the same stage and ALL with ice cream down their chins :haha:

Havent seen baby jake but have already got the box set for the new series of Timmy Time on Monday :D

Were J's biccies chocolate and vanilla? They sound lovely, I loved the idea of the ones Yas got for K but I dont like gingerbread biscuit although bizarrely I love gingerbread cake :wacko: but chocolate or vanilla biscuits well I would happily eat them broken :blush:

3rd and Bird is the best! Have had a rainy afternoon once we got home after diy shop and Mogster and I have been doing 3rd and bird jigsaws :cloud9:

How did the DIY go?

Yes, I'm fairly relaxed about J being behind some babies at things in our antenatal group as she was early doing other things, I guess development happens in different spurts.

Baby Jake is pretty impressive in the reaction it gets from J, I think its on at 10.30am CBeebies, the song will get in your head though...

Biscuits are vanilla, she also does chocolate ones and gingerbread ones. They look amazing and yes, I'm sure the broken ones will also get eaten!!

DIY went ok, colour down to a choice of two - they look pretty similar :haha: Just have to finish the undercoat then green ragging can do one!

Garden distracted us in B&Q as saw some bargain edging so spent a while fitting it into trolley then into car then got stuck in a gridlocked cribbs causeway....traffic light issue meant they were all changing every 6 seconds :rofl: Hilarious now but when a journey of 1 roundabout then one left turn at traffic lights then a roundabout with lights takes 35 minutes instead of the usual 2 minutes you can understand why the painting was abandoned...! Everything was honking and gesturing :dohh:

All good though, love the pics of J in er swing, cant wait to see the snow version :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->