Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Baby blooming Jake lol, yes song is way too addictive!! And D looks quite like him when sporting a blue sleepsuit for bed lol!!!

Waybuloo was the fave here but now ITNG has come in lol, I even got him an iggle piggle for bed and I hate character toys lol!!!

Dylan doesn't say much in the way of words either btw Lydia - but some of his friends still aren't walking and he's been at it 4 months so all really different. He does try to say fish tho bless him and wiggles his hand at the same time haha. And he understands so many words, you can now say pass me the ball/shoe/book or whatever and he does (tho that's a recent thing and he's nearly 14months now) so even tho he doesn't say them I'm not worried. HV said normal to just have mama / dada type words.

Sounds like a lovely birthday!!!!

My parents made the big move today so Dylan was wonderfully giddy, he is mad on them lol - and I start work October 5th so he will be going to them then argh!!!

Hope all ladies and babies are having a nice weekend x x x

It's fascinating how different they all are. Peyton is almost 13 months and not walking on her own yet... She rather grip on to something as she goes... But she's been adding words regularly to her vocabulary since about six months. Some of the things she says include maman, papa, Ella(our dog), mum mum for food, awe wow, minou(cat), caca(poop in french), uh oh, hi... And she understands commands like give mama a kiss, a hug, she yells "Ella" at the dog when she barks. Lol. She's always been ahead cognitively but a little behind physically.

Hia lovelies :flower:

It is quiet in here....
Ana could walk if she really wanted to but just not interested....some days you can coax her and she'll go a fair few steps...others not lol. But my dad did say she walked 4 steps on her own yesterday (no coaxing) from chair to sofa so we may be getting there lol.

Good new here......remember the interview i had around my birthday where i was accepted for an 'as and when' healthcare assistant job in the nearer hospital...even though i though id applied for a permanent job. Well....got a pack though the post yesterday with details of a 36hr permanent job as a Healthcare Support Worker :happydance: Out of the blue,.....i expected a call for another interview or something but obviously i did a good job in the interview. Our main phone (we have the homehub phone too which is crap) has died so cnat get messages so may have missed a call i dont know.

Popping to see a lady after work about the paperwork and see where i get (occy health, crb, references).....most of it is done anyway so i may be able to put my notice in wipeeee.
Crap thing is that i'll get a bit less money working nearly fulltime compared to 24hrs part time......but this is where my carrer is taking me so going full pelt lol. I am sooooo happy :happydance:
xxxx

Lia - You excited about work hun? Especially as its new?

x

Good news Claire as it means you are going where you want, few years time the little folk will be in school and you will be going where you want if not already there!

No real news here, decorating and fitting in playing with Jackster and taking big bro to schoolio...he loves it! Must dash as having the car cleaned later I hope - hubby had a paint mishap yesterday in the footwell and I spent 2 hours cleaning it up, decided might as well go get it all cleaned as then we can forget about it for a while, there is a place in town that does entire car inside and out and underneath for £18 so saves us a job and gets it done!

Hope youre all well, who is next to guess their Secret Birthday Pressie?

Claire!!! that's fantastic!!!!!!! :hugs:

Alright well I'm not sure if you have all guessed your secret birthday Santa? but I'm not sure how often I'll be on this week. I have 2 tutus to make and a pair of slippers.

SO... I will post the names in a spoiler.

BEWARE: SECRET BIRTHDAY SANTA REVEALED IN SPOILER!!

Pip - >Brig
Moggy-> Yas
Ann-> Pip
Brig-Lydia
Claire->Lia
Lydia->Claire
Yas-> Ann
Lia->Moggy

Now on to the real Secret Christmas Santa? I am more than willing to organize again if you ladies want. Maybe in the next few weeks you can all decide if you want to participate. And then we can answer another few questions about our babies to help in the gift buying? :thumbup:

Moggy - thanks hun...glad Mogster loves school...jac also loves pre-school :thumbup:

Brig. - thanks hun...i'm all for the real SS lol.....do you really want to organise again or would you prefer a suprise?

I also guessed right...initially though.....as i then went on to 2 other people lo
Thank you secret santa for Ana's bday gifts :hugs:

xx

Claire - Thats AMAZING news! Brilliant! As Moggy says, al going in the right direction, even if the money is a little less, its what you want to do and full time - yippee!

You're very welcome for the gifts - I'm sorry it was a little boring, but I couldn't resist when I saw the Welsh Cheeky top!

Glad you're getting busy with the tutus etc Brig, they are awesome!

Yes please to Christmas SS, we love it!

Whoops Moggy, I hope it cleans up ok. We've given up on washing our own cars, for the sake of the £8 it costs us I'd rather someone else do it in a quarter of the time (it used to take me a looong time!).

we pay a bargain £6 for the outside normally so £18 for "all" of the car seems a lot but drove by today and he was working very hard! VERY! :shock: so think we will go for it, maybe when we are at the next kitchen appt :)

Brig Im defo in for SS again, its so nice to have a surprise come the big day....wonder if we will get Lia again, we have had xmas and birthday from her now and both times have been fab so if we get her and D then I know we are in excellent hands :happydance: although having seen the other pressies folks got we would be very lucky whomever we drew :D

Where are we all? I know Ann is working hard and eating AD!!!!

Thank you Moggy! We love our gift! And yes am definitely in for xmas.

If you ladies want me to organize still I don't mind one bit!! :)

Moggy I didn't even realize you got a gift from Lia twice! :haha: Well how about this time I'll keep the names from the birthdays and for the SS, when I pick out of the hat if someone's had someone already I'll re-pick. everyone ok with that?

Brig- Im all for whatever u decide...im not bothered either way if its same person or different :hugs:

Lydia- we loved the gifts hun...deffo not boring :hugs: hubby thinks we have a very smart SS for getting a welsh tshirt :haha: Ana loves the wooden car too...perfect i say:hugs:
Xx

Yas I am so happy he liked it, was convinced you would realise as thought they would put a note in :dohh: Had to get them to send it direct as couldnt afford the postage twice in the SS budget and thought it was so perfect for K.

No there was nothing except a note on the tag saying the SS message! It was soooooooo beautifully gift wrapped, you've not seen anything like it- ribbons GALORE :-D thank y ou xxx

Brig if we get Lia again I will be happy...let fate decide :haha:

Haha!!!!! Alright then! I'll leave it up to the Secret Santa Gods! :haha:

I'm in for Crimbo - and thank you Claire superb birthday Santa-ing!

Not been around as been doing lots of visiting now my folks live here haha. Work start date pushed back to 12 Oct which is fine by me lol, and am set up with a school to help at a day a week in case I want to apply for my pgce for next year?!

Claire what great news on the job :))

We are secret Santa-ing at Xmas a bit this year family wise because mine and Ash's family are havin a big week up in a cottage together 16+ of us!

Try to get back soon to fonish reading big hugs xxx

Wow that's amazing news Claire! I'm so happy for you. It sounds like things are really picking up.

Moggy how are things with you? Are you getting anymore support with your family now?

Brig thanks again for organising it all. We would be up for ss again. It's such a lovely thing to receive such thoughtful gifts from good friends I've never met!

Glad you're busy with your beautiful crafts. You really are very talented!

Yas I can now properly thank you! Did you see the pic of Harry opening his pressie? He loves it! Yas got him a lovely wooden rainbow block set. Lots of multi coloured see through blocks in different shapes and sizes that have beads inside them. Harry loves taking them out and putting them back in. He also loves peering through the coloured plastic. Also the wooden box makes a great garage for his cars apparently! A big success!

:hi: to all the other lovely ladies!

Time for bed... Xxx

Looks like OH was right about our SS before we even received the present. Spooky! Might get him to do the lottery in that case.

Anyway thank you sooo much for our present, F&C. S absolutely loves his train set. He has a right ball derailing the trains and moving all the trees, houses etc. when someone has built them all up nicely. :rofl:

We took S to a kilt shop the other day to try on a kilt for the 1st time. He looked sooo cute... Will probably be ordering him one of his birthday money. :cloud9: And what was the 1st thing he did when he had it on? Tried to lift the front up and laughed about it. :dohh:

Attachments

• S Kilt.jpg
    S Kilt.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7
  • S Kilt Back.jpg
    S Kilt Back.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
:haha: He looks very cute Pip

Ann we are further from family here than ever before, its ok though as once Mogster is in school Jack and I will find it easier as we can build a routine around the school run and make sure he gets some good activites for him rather than for Mogsters little brother.

Kitchen design almost done, seeing my new range crush in the flesh later :happydance: we also should find out if we can afford granite work surfaces or not.....FX'd!

Yas those shape things looked amazing, I wondered when we saw them on Fb if it was from you and K, it looked your style iykwim? Hows things with you? K? G? The new place and uni?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->