Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Hi ladies!!

So opinions needed!

I am going to start selling baby/toddler slippers on my page and I am wondering what you ladies think is a fair price for little baby shoes?

I have included a picture of the type of shoe I'm talking about.

Thanks!

Attachments

• il_430xN_10852803.jpg
    il_430xN_10852803.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1
Brig, what sort of sole will they have? The reason I am asking is that especially for toddlers the sole needs to be a bit more durable than baby ones and I have read on some websites that people found this to be a problem with slippers. Depending on how durable they are, I think I have seen slippers up to £10.

Brig, what sort of sole will they have? The reason I am asking is that especially for toddlers the sole needs to be a bit more durable than baby ones and I have read on some websites that people found this to be a problem with slippers. Depending on how durable they are, I think I have seen slippers up to £10.

I am thinking of making some soft cuddly ones for babies who don't walk yet so just fleece and then for babies who walk I will have a suede sole...the suede looks more like a soft leather to be honest but looks like this picture. I was also thinking of offering fleece soles with non-slip grips.

Attachments

• WeinerDogShoes.jpg
    WeinerDogShoes.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 5
I think I have decided to go with $6.00. According to currency conversion that's £3.81 I think that's a fair price!

I think I have decided to go with $6.00. According to currency conversion that's £3.81 I think that's a fair price!

That sounds a good price. :thumbup: As I said I have seen them for up to £10 although personally I think that is a bit on the expensive side for baby/toddler slippers.

I think that's a very reasonable price Brig. Did you make the ones in the pictures?

Fingers are crossed for the granite moggy!

:happydance:

Got the granite and the range and a lush glass splashback too :) No pics but am one happy mummy!

Brig I love the idea of some soft soled one - the suede variety - for the boys...how will you determine size etc and how much would postage to the UK be?

:happydance:

Got the granite and the range and a lush glass splashback too :) No pics but am one happy mummy!

Brig I love the idea of some soft soled one - the suede variety - for the boys...how will you determine size etc and how much would postage to the UK be?

I found a website that had a size chart and the amount of inches for each size so I will go from that. I haven't really determined the shipping price yet. What I'll try to do is stick a pair in a ziplock bag and take all the air out and then see if I can mail it out in just a small enveloppe and use dtamps as opposed to sending it out as a package.

I have a few tutus to finish this week but hopefully by the end of next week I'll have sorted it out and posted pictures of the fabric I bought that way people can pick their design. I suck at picking boy stuff though...so I only have a few boy fabrics.

Those of you with boys...feel free to share what kind of patterns etc you like to see on your little guy!

xo

Brig I prefer simple and plain colours but thats just me :shrug:

Well I bought a bunch more tonight so hopefully there will be fabric that appeals to all my customers. :)

Also Moggy, it looks like the shipping will be $4 for the slippers.

And I think I'll do one pair for $6 and $4 shipping
or 2 pairs for $10 and $5 shipping.

Great news on your new kitchen, Moggy. Can't wait to see pics. When will you be getting it?

Before I forget: S is now officially a walker. :happydance: He has been doing around five steps for some weeks, but only ever so often and he still prefered crawling. Yesterday he started taking more steps without losing confidence and now can't get enough of walking. He made it from the kitchen into the living room today, we are sooo proud. Sometimes he looks like a little penguin walking....:cloud9:

Aww Pip, thats great! Go S! J is not showing any signs (although she can do useful things like climb herself up the slide, hold on to the top and then let go to slide back down on her tummy!). Love the kilt pics!

Moggy, great news on the kitchen!! When will it arrive? I'm v jealous!

Brig - love the slippers/shoes, so cute!

YAY S!!! That's so exciting!!

Peyton is starting to take a couple of steps at a time....but then she gets nervous and lets herself fall on her bum. Nathan thinks a couple more weeks and she'll be off. We'll see. lol

So not sure if I said so in here...but I posted on Facebook. Breastfeeding os officially done for us. We made it to 13 months and that's it. she's decided she's too bust to nurse. Would rather have a quick sip of milk or juice from her cup and keep going. :sad1:

Brig I like cath kidston fabrics also simple but fun animal print patterns like giraffes or monkeys. Have you looked into those silicone dots you can add to fabric so that there is more grip?

Moggy that's great news! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Go S! Harry is the same. He's been taking steps for a while but is now happy to walk between rooms. I can't wait until we get into the new house as they'll be so much more room for him.

Speaking of which, on Friday we exchanged on our house! Now we just need to exchange on the one we're buying. X

We call K Captain Jack (as in Jack Sparrow from the Pirates movies!) cos when he walks, he staggers from left to right and always has both hands up in the air! Hehehee!

Uni starts tomorrow. SO NERVOUS.

YAY Ann!!!! And no...I haven't heard of those silicone dots? I guess I'll have to google! lol

And good luck Yas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->