Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Yas, great news on your uni results. You are doing so well and should be proud of yourself.

Ladies, those of you who have a Little Life Backpack: Is your hood okay or really tight?

We received ours in the post today and it is so cute, but the hood is way too tight. Just wondering if they are generally like this or if we have a faulty one? :shrug:

we have never used the hood as his coat has one....

We probably won't use the hood either, but I am just curious as it just seems sooo tight.

Moggy, we had an Achica delivery due today, but had to re-arrange for Monday as we were swimming today. Looking forward to receiving it. And before I forget: I managed to get that Mayo in Morrisons as you said. :thumbup:

How is everyone? P&F, how are you feeling? Similar to your first pregnancy?

F&C and MrsMils, how is the TTC going?

Everyone else :hi:

Ladies am after a little help for afriend decorating her nursery....those who got stickers/decals where did they come from and would you recommend them?

Ladies am after a little help for afriend decorating her nursery....those who got stickers/decals where did they come from and would you recommend them?

We have this one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wallpape...main_0&var=&hash=item6fc30364a6#ht_4438wt_889

from this seller: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kikobumu/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2654

I found it easy enough to put up, you need some peace and quiet and a little patience when doing it. We received it really quickly and you can specify your preferred colours and directions too. We haven't taken them off yet, so I can't comment on how easily they come off, but so far I would definitely recommend them.

Moggy we got a few stickers from Babies R Us. It was a theme called My Favourite Things and had cars, soldiers, stars, boats plus a few letters and numbers. They're only small and are dotted about Harry's room in clumps so really easy to do.

Thanks Pip. We're around the time of ov so I think we're about to start the dreaded 2ww. I think we timed things pretty well so fx! X

Happy Birthday, Moggy. Have a fab day and enjoy some :cake: with your boys.

Fx'd for you Ann x x

Hope you're enjoying a lovely day Moggy!

I'm good, scan went well this week due date now 17th sept so 12+5!!!!

Bit of an incident when they tried to part me with 5 vials of blood though :-(((

Feeling great at the mo and Dylan is just fab :)))

How are ladies and children? Xxx

Thanks hun.. It's getting close to this month's d day! No symptoms though although I know this means nowt.

Did the incident involve fainting? ;) x

Well I think so Ann first she collapsed a vein in one arm, then got someone else to try the other, and by the fifth vial I felt sick and woozy. I walked over to the bed when she'd finished and apparently only got as far as putting my bum on then went, she put me up on the bed and called for help (none of which I was err present for lol) and I came too wondering why the room was full!

Oh my goodness! I remember a friend of mine had something similar and her dh shouted at the nurse and told her to get someone who could do it properly! Did they give you something to eat to help your sugar levels? X

Nope!!!! It was pants - I'm hoping it was a one off as I'll have to have at least one vial every month lol!!!!

I'm umming and ahhing over whether I'm going to need a double pram...... I never really used ours and ash intends to sling and pram so isn't interested in looking at them but I still don't know?

We barely need to buy anything other than any new born / 0-3 we might need. And some 3-6 but have some left of that. Kept everything after 6 months as the baby we were passing into grew faster than D haha.

And maybe a swing again as we gave ours away (was given to us first so no cost anyway).

Weather nice for you ladies? Off to meet ash and D at the duck pond :)))

Sounds lovely. My dh is sporting a lovely hangover. Harry is insanely tired and we've all got to head off to the house we rent out which is 50 mins away. Boo.

Hi ladies. I took an IC today and there is something there but INCREDIBLY faint to the point where at times I can't see anything. I'm not yet sure if it's a BFP or BFN but I have everything crossed...

This one is untweaked so you probably won't be able to see anything...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4207.jpg

And this one is heavily tweaked and you still probably won't be able to see anything!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4206m.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->