Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Oh no no no!!! Did I not tell the story in this thread? :haha: On January 14th I had a girls night...we say a Diva performance at our local theatre and then had appetizers and then went to the bar for some dancing. I had a few too many drinks and was quite tipsy. Got frisky with N when I got home...after a quick mental calculation (already 22 days into my cycle) I threw caution to the wind and for the first time since Peyton we didn't use protection. And then I sorta started noticing EWCM...
And then I was late..... Lol!
I ended up being about 7-10 days late for my period so I was really freaking out thinking I was pregnant.

I have had my period back since Peyton was about 6 mths :)

will be wishing and hoping for all those wanting to be preggos again to be preggos again soon :friends:

Lol Brigitte! You must have been bricking it!

:haha: I really was!! lol And I was JUST starting to be broody for a squishy newborn....well that showed me! lol I've decided I'm not ready for another baby yet.

But hopefully all you ladies who are hoping for a BFP get one soon!!!!

Brig our slippers arrived :happydance: They are beautiful again! Cant wait for his feet to fit them....he is enjoying them anyway as he put them in the shopping basket and bought them in their little play shop :cloud9: You didnt need to put anything extra in the parcel but we thank you for doing it anyway! Will be perusing ideas :)

In other news my Dad has been diagnosed with cancer, we are not sure how bad as yet but are hoping it is early and slow growing in which case all should be well. We are off to see him next week as its half term and should know more by then as this week he was having more tests and scans after last weeks biopsy results. Scared but hoping for the best, my Dad is my rock so dont know what we would do if...

Parents evening tonight for Mogster, his first proper one at this school...the first was more a case od he has or he hasnt settled in, this one is about progress etc and how he is doing learning to read/write etc...

Hope youre all well and the ttcing is going well :winkwink:

Last thought...Achica have Janod toys in their offers today and tomorrow...theyre the wooden ones and some are bargains..some not so much it depends which things you like! Have a code for money off if anyone interested x

Brig our slippers arrived :happydance: They are beautiful again! Cant wait for his feet to fit them....he is enjoying them anyway as he put them in the shopping basket and bought them in their little play shop :cloud9: You didnt need to put anything extra in the parcel but we thank you for doing it anyway! Will be perusing ideas :)

In other news my Dad has been diagnosed with cancer, we are not sure how bad as yet but are hoping it is early and slow growing in which case all should be well. We are off to see him next week as its half term and should know more by then as this week he was having more tests and scans after last weeks biopsy results. Scared but hoping for the best, my Dad is my rock so dont know what we would do if...

Parents evening tonight for Mogster, his first proper one at this school...the first was more a case od he has or he hasnt settled in, this one is about progress etc and how he is doing learning to read/write etc...

Hope youre all well and the ttcing is going well :winkwink:

Last thought...Achica have Janod toys in their offers today and tomorrow...theyre the wooden ones and some are bargains..some not so much it depends which things you like! Have a code for money off if anyone interested x

Oh G!!:cry: I'm so sorry to hear such horrible news! Will keep your dad and your family in my thoughts. Praying for some good news next week.

Happy to hear you got the slippers and love them...something that helped lift your spirits if only for a little while! :hugs:

Please keep us all posted!!

xo

George ((((hugs)))). My mil fought cancer as we were getting married. She's been good for years now - I hope the news is positive for you too xxx

Ps - I spied on Facebook cost gang is pregnant too?!? Xxx

thanks ladies, not said owt on FB as there are some on there he doesnt want to know yet

Moggy that's awful news. My dad had testicular cancer when we were all little but has been clear of it for years now. I hope it's the same for your dad. Xxx

Moggy, big :hugs:. We are always here for you.

Thanks for the info on the Janod toys too. As you know we already own one of their toys :winkwink: and absolutely love it, so had a nosy on that site. They have quite a few items that we like. Do they have these sales on quite regularly, do you know?

not sure really Pip we get their emails cos I bought a knife block from them...the events last 48 hours and they get wooden toys on and off but the delivery charge is a stinger unless you are spending £5 plus it takes the bargain side away!

Just out of interest how much is the money off voucher for, Moggy? And how much is it for delivery?

voucher code get £10 off a £50 spend but do have an email referral thing which gets you £5 off your first purchase if you are spending under £50....delivery varies from item to item
cos its done on weight

voucher code get £10 off a £50 spend but do have an email referral thing which gets you £5 off your first purchase if you are spending under £50....delivery varies from item to item
cos its done on weight

Had a look at the delivery charges. Can you combine the two vouchers?

I dont know, we found a free delivery code when we ordered but dont know if it will still be available...

Moggy- thats awful news hun....we're here if u need us :hugs:

Xx

Ladies, can anyone recommend some good reins to us? S loves walking outside, but hates being restricted, i.e. having his hand held and always tries to escape. We are thinking of either getting him the Asda Red Kite reins as they got some good reviews or a Little Life backpack, but not sure about it as it is more expensive and I am not sure if we would get the use out of it. :shrug: Opinions?

we have the littlelife backpack but prefer the tommee tippee stab vest style reins, we defo use them more although tbh we find hand holding and letting him be a little free where it is safe works fine too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->