Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Fingers crossed, Ann. I am not sure I can see anything, but then I am quite tired and if you say you can see a line, I am sure that is the case. :thumbup:

Looking forward to an update. When will you be testing again?

Thanks Pip. I need to go out an buy a FRER tomorrow so I guess lunchtime ish? x

possibly something to the right of the control line...? Need a further test with fmu methinks!

Glad youre ok Lia, next time I think you would be entitled to request a professional!

party in the BF&D room :) :wave: Lia, Ann, Pip....missing everyone else x

Fingers crossed Ann!!!!

I'm viewing on my stupid phone so can't enlarge my screen to look closely tho I think I see something on the tweaker eeeeee I will cross everything for you lovely!!!

No boob at all for D today. He has asked a few times but I've been able to set him onto something else easily enough. Sad wondering if it's the end, though I've been not enjoying feeding much as I think there's bugger all left I'm sure he's just dry nursing and it's uncomfortable for me. Mixed feelings anyway. He wouldn't give it up I think but he's not fighting me on it too hard..... I feel a bit rotten but im pretty much gritting my teeth through feeds at times as it feels different :-/

Haha I'm here, barely keeping my eyes open but up for a round of AD lol!!!!!!

Lia Jack self weaned 4 months ago and I can still express by hand....curiousity compels me to do so occasionally to see if it is gone yet :wacko:

That's impressive about the boob. Harry is totally obsessed and I'm struggling to wean him off!

he just stopped, I wasnt happy at the time as didnt get "one last feed" but now we have a new routine at bedtime and I get to do Mogsters story whilst Daddy reads Jacks. Love the start of story time as Jack jumps into bed with Mogster but he goes after a few pages as he gets too wriggly, then he has a little story with Daddy and goes to bed. They both sleep well, were lucky!

I'm here too! *pulls up a chair*

Ann I think I see something :wink: hope so, everything crossed!

urgh my ticker just reminded me of how old my child is! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!!!!

I definitely wouldn't bother with a double if I were you Lia, what a PITA they are... I work in Asda and all I see are mums struggling/swearing :lol: 6 more preggo months + at least 3 you can effortlessly sling the baby= nah.

the double thing depends how much you walk to groups etc, if you drive more then you wont want one, also depends how well/when D walks and naps as to whether you would escape with a buggy board....youu can always pick up cheap doubles on ebay so if you dont have one and find you want one you could get one locally on there. FMU Ann? FX'd x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->