Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

We only have the little life and it works well for us but we do generally hand hold if we're somewhere safe x x

Which Little Life ones have you got, girls? Do you actually use the backpack as a backpack yet?

We have the little turtle! Usually put D's drink and some snacks in it x x

In fact if I can get on the laptop instead of my phone I will try and pop some pics up lol x

Ladies, can anyone recommend some good reins to us? S loves walking outside, but hates being restricted, i.e. having his hand held and always tries to escape. We are thinking of either getting him the Asda Red Kite reins as they got some good reviews or a Little Life backpack, but not sure about it as it is more expensive and I am not sure if we would get the use out of it. :shrug: Opinions?

We have a little life backpack for both jac and ana and find them a lifesaver! Wld pay double....especially the use weve had with Jacs...love em!

Xx

Use it both ways, more so as a backpack now...have used it for drinks and snacks and spare nappy...now as a spare pants and trousers as weve ditched the nappies.

we have the little blue and grey one :) Mogster has the larger version of the backpack (minus the reins) and he uses it for his toys in the car :rofl: Jack stashes a drink and a snack in his :)

How is everyone? P&F, how are you feeling? MrsMils and F&C, how is the TTC going?

Moggy, I had a look for those hats for you, but no luck so far. :nope:

Yas, hope you are okay.

Claire and Brig, :hi:

Can I ask a cheeky question? Does anyone of you have a Waitrose near you or shop at Ocado? I would like to buy some mayo that I think is only available from Waitrose or Ocado. It's not really worth ordering it from Ocado as it is only £1.59 and I don't have a Waitrose near me. I don't think it should weigh any more than 500g when packed, so postage should only be £2.16 for 2nd Class. Could someone please pick me one up and post it to me? :blush:

I don't, sorry Pip!

We have the bee Little Life and love it, K doesn't realise he's on reins hahah although he is good at hand holding. I shove a drink and snacks in there usually, he loves it, it's definitely HIS bag!

Blurry, but anyway:

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/20111204154823.jpg/

Thanks for the pic, Yas. He is so cute.

How are things? How is K, uni, work, things with G?

I have a Waitrose about 20mins away. I might be going that way later. Is it Waitrose own brand?

AF showed up yesterday so on to a new cycle. Thanks for asking Pip.

Lia, how are you feeling? X

which mayo is it Pip as we get delivery from ocado at least once a month...

Thanks, ladies. It's this one here:

https://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/Life-Mayonnaise/58963011

Sorry to hear your AF showed yesterday, F&C. Fingers crossed this will be your month. ;)

Hi ladies hope everyone's okay x

Scan through for 8th march not long now! Dylan's been poorly with a bit of d&v this week but better now and sleep much improved now another Pre-molar has cut :)

Work going well short interview for promotion on Tuesday.

Dylan loving jigsaws and puzzles like crazy at the mo! And crafts! He has had a lovely half term with his daddy!

We've had news that my uncle is in hospital sadly, seriously spread cancer and not looking good , a bit out of the blue really. There's talk of him having a party to catch up with everyone which sounds a bit morbid to me but I guess less morbid for him than a stream of visitors? I dunno!

What are your lovely babies up to these days anyways? Xxxxxxxx

PS - must take a pic. Angel delight firmly back on the menu. Hubby made it in an Easter egg half last night for me lol, with flake on. How naughty is that?!? :-/

Sounds brill Lia! So jealous of you :( for the dessert and the baby lol.

As for me- uni is going great. In second semester now and got really good grades for the first semester (2.1 and 1st!)- I love it soooooo much- got a little circle of friends who i'm really, really happy that I've met :). Life is gooooood, same as ever- insanely busy, exhausting, but ok. Every 4/5 weeks I seem to crash and burn and have a mini melt down lol, usually thanks to tiredness!!! Uni, placement in a school, work, it's tricky. The constant walking is doing me in too, from my house-nursery-uni takes over an hour, twice a day, urgh, so i'm going to buy a new car in April and can't WAIT! It means i'll be so poor I may have to live on water but i'll manage and it'll be worth it cos it will save me so much time. Things with G are the same as ever- we have been on a break for the last few months but things are nice and chilled between us and we are the most calm we've been for a long time.

sounds like it is all going fab :)

Feel your pain re the transport and trekking around, we keep debating the idea of a second car but for the little use it would get versus the costs of fuel, insurance and the car itself we keep coming back to taxis! Then I think daft to pay for a taxi and walk :dohh:

How was the AD in the easter egg Lia?

Oh god G it was lush, om nom hahaha!

Yas you are doing amazingly well. Properly wonderfully well - you work so bloody hard you are seriously super xxxxx

Today I totally crashed so freaking tired. Yet D is sleeping beautifully at last and I have bloody preggo insomnia!!! I sound such a whingy cow lol I don't mean to I'm really pleased just too tired for now lol x

Nice weekends ladies? Ann lots of lovely baby dust for you lovely xxxxxx

Thanks ladies. Bring on the marathon bonking session this month ;)

Yas those results are gobsmackingly good! You are truly amazing. And I'm so pleased to hear things are generally going well.

Lia, your dh is a genius! Mmmmmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->