Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Thanks ladies. Don is incredibly excited but we're both being cautious as it's so early! X

Trying again, BnB didn't post my last post!

Ann - OH MY GOODNESS!! HOW EXCITING!!!! Congratulations!

We're all moving into the new house and finally have a broadband signal strong enough for me to get on here and type. I've missed you ladies!

I hope you're all well, I'm sorry I've been awol for so long, with the move keeping me busy and I couldn't bear to come on here and not spill a teeny secret with you all...

PS - not on fb please, its still a 'real life' secret!

Umm my post has now gone. Be prepared for a double post.

Ooooohhh another bfp?! Likewise mine is a real life secret :) Congratulations and also on the house move. Any pics? X

Congrats on the BFP, MrsMils. :happydance:

All these BFP's, that is so exciting. When is your EDD, MrsMils?

Wow! Congrats Ann and Lydia :hugs: i'm so jealous I could pop. Wishing you botha super happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!

Ann - I'll try and get some house pics soon - when there are fewer boxes everywhere!!

Pip - around the 7th Oct I think, NHS would say earlier, hopefully I'll have my 12 week scan in the next 20 or so days.

Eeeee that is so great!!!!! Really pleased for you ladies yay!

Yas I wish I could make it different for you - but with your studies and Kia and work you deserve some time off hey ;-) (((hugs)))

Costgang I think is due 4 or so weeks ahead of me then a steady stream of babies eh!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy - and Ann if it's any comfort the time has passed stupidly quickly as D has kept me busy so it's nothing like the first time around :))

Big love to all my favourite mummies here xxxxxxx

I have woken up to find some brown blood when I went to the loo. I'm feeling very bloated like I do when I'm about to come on. I know it can be normal but I have a bad feeling.

Brown isn't necessarily bad Ann - but sending you big hugs because I know we worry anyway! Crossing everything for you my lovely x x x

Thanks Lia. I'm furious with my dh. He's making me deal with this on my own and is fast asleep upstairs even though he knows.

Aww Ann, I feel for you, like Lia said, brown isn't necessarily bad hun. I would have put money on the fact that I was about to get AF in the first few days after my BFP. Fingers crossed its just things settling in etc. Big hugs xxx

Oh hun what a bloke :-/ my hubby is generally in denial about things until the scan they just have their own funny way of dealing with things :-(

Ann I think it is a man thing, if they dont think about it they dont have to acknowledge it, hoping it isnt anything other than bubba settling in comfy :hugs:

Congrats Lydia :flower: Whereabouts are you living now? Off to Norfolk in Easter hols....

Ann I think it is a man thing, if they dont think about it they dont have to acknowledge it, hoping it isnt anything other than bubba settling in comfy :hugs:

Congrats Lydia :flower: Whereabouts are you living now? Off to Norfolk in Easter hols....

We only moved about 4 miles! Let me know dates, where you're staying etc and if I'm not intruding, J and I would love to come and meet up!!

were off to visit my folks but sure we could do an afternoon away :)

We want to go away second week of Easter but not picked where yet, and ash wants to do a boating holiday summer :)

I'm off to Norfolk tomorrow for the day!! I have an appointment at Wroxham Barns at 8.30am (ugghh) and then on to somewhere north... Burnham Market. Any of those near you and are you about? To be honest I am heading off at 5am so I will probably be a zombie by the time I finish!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->