Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

I'm off to Norfolk tomorrow for the day!! I have an appointment at Wroxham Barns at 8.30am (ugghh) and then on to somewhere north... Burnham Market. Any of those near you and are you about? To be honest I am heading off at 5am so I will probably be a zombie by the time I finish!! x

Oh my goodness! What time are you going to be in Burnham?! Its less than 10 minutes from me!! I would LOVE to see you! I won't have J as she's with MIL, but it would be lovely to see you for a cuppa if you have time before you go home (or before you appointment if you get there early)? Eeeeek - SO excited!!! :happy dance: (Being nosey, which shop is your appointment with in Burnham?)

Have you had any more old blood? I hope you're feeling a bit better about it all now. My DH is useless in that type of scenario, he doesn't know what to say so he doesn't say anything at all, which I take the wrong way and get angry...

Moggy - yes, if you fancy an afternoon out I'll definitely come and meet you, just let me know which day so I can make sure I keep it free!

Are we still thinking of a little meet in the Midlands?
:coffee:

Oooh - yes please! I'm happy to drive a few hours as long as we go somewhere that the littlies can run around and stretch legs while we're there!

I'm going there straight after but I'm not sure how long my first appointment is or how far the two appointments are. Could you message me your number? I think I have it but just incase. Oh the shop is B Kidz xx

I'm going there straight after but I'm not sure how long my first appointment is or how far the two appointments are. Could you message me your number? I think I have it but just incase. Oh the shop is B Kidz xx

B Kidz is lovely, I buy quite a few things from there (not cheap, but she always makes sure I find whatever I'm looking for or orders it for me etc). Just give me a ring/text when you arrive and I'll head over and I'll potter around the shops until you finish or go and see my Mum, who works there. I'll pm you my number now. Yay! xx

Glad there's no more blood! Remember I spotted till 8 weeks and look at K now... :) x

I would love a midlandsy meet :)

Glad the spotting has stopped - like Yas said look at K now! <3

I need to add: I have a new mattress of joy. It is awesome. Rock hard and perfect for my aching body hurrah *sinks in bloss*

Are we still thinking of a little meet in the Midlands?
:coffee:

Oooh - yes please! I'm happy to drive a few hours as long as we go somewhere that the littlies can run around and stretch legs while we're there!

I'm in for a midlands meet!

Can we try and get a time/place in the diary? Hate to be so organised but life is seriously busy for me!! July or August would be amazing :hugs: (and not Fri or Sat) x

If this baby turns out just half as gorgeous as K I will be one happy lady! xx

<3 you make pretty damn gorgeous babies yourself, no worries there! xx

Ladies, I need some help please.

We need a stroller/buggy, but I don't know where to start looking. It needs to be lightweight, but sturdy. Easily transportable. Ideally S could still sleep in it easily and comfortably. Suitable from about now until we don't need it anymore for S.

Any suggestions?

And it would be great if it looked nice and fashionable too. :blush:

Not sure yet as I haven't got a clue how much they are. :blush: Depending on that I might also consider second hand if it ticks all the boxes, but is a bit pricey.

essential requirements? will he sleep in it or just be sitting? bumper bar? umbrella fold or fold smaller? shopping basket or will you attach a hook to the handlebar? Maclaren style or like a quinny zapp or cosatto yo? If it gives a clue we have a britax agile and the other mums with children similar age to Jack either have maclaren style or similar (there are 3 XTs and a few of the quest/triumph style), one has a zapp, one a zia and another a koochi whoosh (like a cosatto yo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->