Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Maybe she's having a nice snooze - that's what I should be doing as the Boy is asleep hahaha!

In fact my new bed is tempting...

Thanks for your responses on the buggies, ladies. I'll properly read them in a minute.

As for the meet: Zoo sounds great. Can I just throw in another thing and at the same time let you in on a bit of a secret? :shhh: It would be absolutely lovely to meet you all, but if you wanted us to join you, it would have to be the first May week the latest as after that we would have to travel approx. 700 miles to get there.

700 miles :shock: Where are you moving to? Southern or Eastern Europe?

think she is at work...sure FB said so earlier in the week...

or did you win the lottery and you bought a yacht so we are meeting in the middle of the atlantic so Brig can come too :D

Wow Pip! Is it a permanent move? I'm easy with dates and location for the meet up although I'm not sure if dh will be able to make it as he is about to change jobs within his company. Yas, I would love to meet you and K. xx

Lydia, it was sooooo lovely to meet you in the flesh! It was like meeting a long lost friend. If only we could have chatted for longer. xxx

Eeep ok so I have a fortnight off at April half term lol?!

Wow pip how exciting!

Sat in the bath fighting my gallstone argh can't believe it took me so long to figure out I was in pain and not just too uncomfortable to sleep, such a familiar old friend grrr.

It is all very exciting, although stressful at the same time. Things are not 100% finalised and I don't really like talking about things until they are (I am a bit strange that way), but yes all going well, we'd like it to be permanent. Hopefully I'll be able to tell you all more soon. :coffee:

before May would probably have to be a weekend as we have school for Mogster every day.....we have a few free days in the easter hols if that isnt too soon...?

hope youre feeling better the morning Lia :hugs:

any scan pics for us non-preggo ladies?

Moggy, so it appears that the choice will be between the Baby Jogger City Mini or Britax B-Agile. Any thoughts? Is there anything you don't like about the Britax or something you think we should know? What colour have you got and what footmuff?

I love the britax so does Jack, comfy to push and all around suspension, we have the optional bumper bar and would recommend that, we also only use the lower straps (around his waist) so he has more freedom, the basket is ok but we have a buggy hook as well, the basket is a good as most buggies to be honest. We came down to the same two buggies but when we went shopping I preferred the handle of the britax (spongy whilst the BJCM is a rubber ribbed one) and it looked nicer IMO We dont have a footmuff on it as Jack wore a full snowsuit when it was cold and now just sits in with his coat on, if we went for a footmuff a plain colour one would do so would probs transfer the grey one we have on the tank. We chose the black thunder colour becuase the red fabric although pretty didnt look as if it would be so easy to clean. We spent about £180 including the bumper bar.

Are you off to Winstanleys for a play?

We've already been. :blush: Funny you should mention the handle as OH commented that he preferred the one on the Britax as it feels nicer and more like the one we are used to on the Peach.

Where did you get yours from?

So how about meeting on a Sunday? It's a weekend and not a working day for Yas?

Twycross Zoo sounds good to me but tbh it's only an hour from me at most so it's very convenient!

Is Sunday April 15th any good for you ladies?

Pip we got ours from a local baby shop down here.....bumper bar too :) Have seen them online for £165 and the bumper bars £12-15, folds up nice n small too. Do you have buggy hooks?

Pip we got ours from a local baby shop down here.....bumper bar too :) Have seen them online for £165 and the bumper bars £12-15, folds up nice n small too. Do you have buggy hooks?

Right, we have decided....the Britax it is in Chili Pepper. :thumbup:

The cheapest I have seen it so far is £169.50 at Amazon. Are you up for the challenge of finding us a better deal? We need the stroller and the bumper bar (thanks for that recommendation too as the lady in the shop told us there were no accessories for the Britax :wacko:).

We haven't got any buggy hooks, never had the need for them yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->