• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Awww Fishie, he is adorable. I love his fringe. :cloud9:

We have got one eating ice cream too.

Attachments

• sebs ice.jpg
    sebs ice.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 4
Bless him! Love his shoes!

Harry finds icecream too cold so his new way of eating it is dabbing it on to his arm and then sucking it off!

Harry finds icecream too cold so his new way of eating it is dabbing it on to his arm and then sucking it off!

How cute.

On another note we have a proud parents moment here. As you might remember we got S a potty some time ago, but he hasn't really taken to it. On Sunday he pee'd on the big toilet the first time and has been a few times since and today we read the signs right and our wee man did his first poop on the big toilet. :happydance: Yay! He was so proud and so were we. :blush:

Just wanted to wish K, our 1st BFD Baby a Happy 2nd Birthday belated. I hope you had a great day with lots of lovely presents and :cake:.

Yas, can't believe it has been two years already. :shock:

Happy Belated Birthday K!!!!!!!! xoxo

Alright so came on to check the status of our birthday Santa 2012. :) I still haven't heard from Claire. I tried on FB as well. Does someone text her sometimes? I'm not sure if one of you ladies can get in touch with her and find out if she wants to participate?
Besides that i have all your e-mail addresses and quiz answers :)

xo

Pip I picked up S's wrist band today. Will post it with the care package when I get my arse into gear! X

Hope you're all well ladies X

I'm getting sore, tired, hot and grumpy now but still in no rush for baby to come, too much to do at work haha!

Yas I can't believe K is too! Looked like a fab day, we aren't doing a party this year I think but are seeing family etc.

What did u all think of the olympic ceremony last night? I'm so tired from staying up lol :-((((

I didn't stay up for all of it.. I gave in gone 11pm! It was really good but I am unsure of how I feel about the amount of money spent on the whole thing. I also feel bad for the armed forces just back from overseas and now having their summer taken away from them to be security for the event. My friend's dh is going to miss their little one's birthday and their holiday plans have been cancelled and she's only just got him back from Afghanistan :(

I want to be positive about it but I am struggling a little.

How about you? xx

Yea I was a bit grinchy about it too, ash put me in the naughty corner lol! X

We have only watched some of it as with the hour ahead we didn't want to stay up too late for it either.

But yes, the thought about how much money was spent on the ceremony alone and the admittedly impressive fireworks display did cross my mind too.

Im loving it! Been watching it whenever we can, love exposing the boys to all the different sports. Mogster wants to try table tennis and they have both been tumbling around their play area this afternoon. Suction pad archery we are struggling with as they dont stick :(

I know it has cost money but Im sure it will bring in more revenue at a time we really need it, the bit that makes me grinchy is that we couldnt get tickets even when we tried to buy the most expensive ones to take the boys to what we wanted to take them to and yet we are seeing empty corporate seats :growlmad:

Hope youre all ok and the heat isnt bugging the preggo ladies...had AD with ma boys today :cloud9:

Yum to AD! How lovely that your boys are loving the games Moggy! Such a shame you didn't get tickets. I had a chance to go to the rowing tomorrow morning but for various reasons I can't do it. Part of me is gutted but I'm glad I won't have to deal with the early start or rain. X

Happy 2nd Birthday to D, our 2nd BFD Baby. Hope you have a lovely day with lots of presents and :cake:.

P&F, happy 2nd Mummy-versary! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->