• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Happy V Day for yesterday Ann :hugs:

:hi: all

Loving the summer and Olympic pics on FB :cloud9:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY D!!!!!

Alright ladies, I have heard from Claire and sadly she will no be participating in this birthday Santa. :( She is quite busy at the moment and therefore she must pass.

I'm off to find one of those secret santa generators and enter all of our e-mail addresses, but first I will create a PM with all of our answers and our addresses and send to everyone. :)

xo

secret santa done- what a shame about Claire- we miss you!

Hope Ds birthday was fab, :love:

ok ladies we have our secret santa birthday recipient BUT need advice re clothes sizing as having has two little boys who are completely different aged 2 in terms of waist size and leg length and having found THE perfect outfit for our giftee I am torn between sizes :wacko: So could I ask you all which size you would pick from the following size chart? Have selected Debenhams cos it was the first one I could find a la google :haha:

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HelpView?propFile=Size_Guide_Kids.properties

For your child would you go 18-24 or 2-3? Thanks ladies :)

D is a total short-arse so for bottoms has just gone into 18-24, and tops is in 2-3 xxx

S is mainly in 18-24 months. It depends what it is though as if it was to fit now 18-24 months would be fine, but if it was something to use a bit longer, he would probably get more use out of 2-3 years.

K is the same as D!

Except I only buy 2-3 these days to get my moneys worth, so he's always got trailing rolled up trouser legs lol!

Just so i'm not being daft- we're sending all the pressies out now, right? Or waiting for the kids birthday...?

I understood it that we try to get the ones to K and D out asap and the others to reach the "babies" :haha: by their birthdays.

How is it going, G? How is your dad? Did you manage to see him? And how is your project coming along?

Yep, same here, 18-24mths for that brand I think. Peyton only has about 12" leg inseam so the 2-3 would be huge. lol

And yes, that's what I meant. :) getting K and D's gifts out ASAP and then have the others reach the kids before or on their birthdays. So yes, if it's all ready to go by all means send it off! :)

I haven't gotten mine organized yet. We are having a crazy time here. Nathan's grandma just passed pretty suddenly and so we have the funeral on Friday. We have an out of province wedding on Saturday. Nathan is starting holidays Saturday until the 20th, Peyton will be two in 2 weeks...not to mention a dentist apt. hair apt. and photo session booked in there for Peyton's birthday. I feel like I'm going crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->