• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Ladies, I need some help again please if you can. I have ordered some wellies for S and whilst I think they are adorable I have just noticed that the pattern on them is different on each boot. It didn't really look like this on the website. :wacko:

Now I am debating whether it would be worth getting in touch with them about it, but I don't really want to go through returning them only to receive another pair looking like this.

So what I would like to know is: If you see or have seen these boots in store, were the boots a bit more alike or more like ours?

Any help would be much appreciated.

https://www.next.co.uk/boys/younger-boys/colourful-character/3

Attachments

• P1040989.jpg
    P1040989.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
Ive seen them instore Pip, sure they we matching wellies though :shrug: I would be contacting Next and asking for a fresh pair. Theyre cute!

I haven't seen them but I would think they should match.

Lydia, I'm glad you're at peace with it. I really didn't find it bad at all. :hugs:

Glad J liked her pressies ;) x

Lydia, good luck at the hospital. What time are you going in? Not long now until you meet your little bundle. Exciting!

Happy 32 weeks Ann :kiss:

How was the steroid injection Lydia? Hope it didnt sting too much? Cant believe your wee one will be here soon :happydance:

Hope everyone else is well, big snogs to all the babies and toddlers :hugs:

Lydia, have you got a boy and a girl name ready for your little arrival? :coffee:

Good luck Lydia, very exciting times!! Love the pics of J recently, sooooo cute :love:

Lia hope you're getting on ok??xx

Pics of your babies please ladies whose names begin with L!!!!

Oh go on then and all the other little people too ladies whose names begin with ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ :D

I hope Lydia's silence means she is busy having her little baby...

Can't wait to hear the news...:coffee:

I bet, Moggy can't wait to share the news...

Last I saw on FB was that she was still waiting due to the hospital having no staff :(

Hi ladies sorry i am good! X sec wound open a bit from overdoing it boo, but not infected so just chilling a bit!

Pics - I think there's one on fb from yesterday - superman pose sleeping?!

Lydia waiting for staff? Argh what a nightmare! :-( come on baby :))))

D down for a nap and T wide awake hungry so back soon hopefully, miss you lovely lot! X

Nice to see you, P&F. Saw the pic of T, any recent ones of D? Sorry to hear about your wound opening, but apart from that it sounds like you are doing brilliantly. :thumbup:

Ouchie! Does it need to be re-stitched?

I saw the MW today and my bump is measuring slightly small. She wasn't too concerned although she did notice that it isn't following the line on the chart at all as it was measuring slightly big last time. I have a growth scan on Monday anyway to see how big this baby's head is so it's good timing.

He's head down and it the optimal position.. let's hope it stays that way!

I have to say, I love being small. I was so big and swollen with Harry and this time it's so much easier. x

yay to seeing your little man again :) Pregnancy without swollen feet is much nicer...are you still able to wear your rings? I hated removing mine, made me feel I dont know how to describe even though hubs was right there IYKWIM?

Is H going with you? It was Mogsters fave scan! He thought Pickle was waving as due to size you cant see all of them on one screen in the same way.

Hope your wound heals up again soon Lia, must be frustrating being cooped up with D wanting out, least it is raining so you dont feel youre missing out as much. Few weeks and you and your boys can be out jumping up and down in muddy puddles :happydance:

Pip you will hear same as me, heard about T sooner as was texting Lia to keep her company through LONG induction. Loving the new additions to the BF&D's :cloud9:

How go things Brig? Not heard from you in ages! Pickle is back into his slippers again, its getting cold and he was beaming when he saw them, he is into his next size up and he is going to need persuading to take them off!

I saw you'd posted and thought you had some news. :coffee:

Lydia said she was going to text you as soon as she had some news and you could update us all. :winkwink:

Nope my sister will look after H. Our hospital don't allow children in, plus when my Godmother did the early scan Harry hated it and got really upset. I've taken my rings off just to be safe but had to put another one on instead as I felt naked without it!!

If I hear you lot will be the first to know :) Feel honoured if that is what is to happen <3

Its a girl!!! 7lb 12oz Verity Deen Edith

pls dont quote as will be editing name out once you have all seen :hugs:

ooh and have said will keep quiet on FB until she says herself on there or hear otherwise

Attachments

• IMG_9478.jpg
    IMG_9478.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member