• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Wow that was quick!!! Amazing news!! I'm so pleased for Lydia, Eric and J!!!! Whoop whoop! Thanks Moggy xxx

not sure Ann sorry, she will fill us all in later on here or via FB Im sure....your lil man is next :cloud9:

Yay, thanks Moggy.

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl, Lydia. I love the name. :cloud9: Hope you all is well with you and you can get some rest now.

arent you excited? Or are you realising how soon youre going to have more testosterone in the house....its fab living with 3 boys!

Maybe it's the realisation that the birth part is getting closer now.

Sorry didn't mean to worry you ladies. I just feel totally unprepared still and if I'm honest I'm sort of dreading the first few months as Harry was such hard work. But at the same time I'm excited! I still feel newly pregnant.. It's gone so fast! X

all worth it, you are gonna have such fun with your boys! Promise! :hugs:

We need to make some decisions here:
Some of the jabs differ from the ones they give in the UK. So the doctor had a look at S's jabs so far and says he needs the following to bring him up to speed with 2 year olds here.

2nd MMR jab
2x Chicken Pox
3x Hepatitis B

I will speak to the doctor next week, but I am just not sure if the 2nd MMR should already be given and as for the other two: well, I am not sure full stop. :nope:

On the one hand I think they wouldn't recommend them if they didn't think they were necessary, but on the other hand I am thinking they are not standard in the UK...

congratulations LYDIA!! i absolutely love, love, LOVE the name <3

Yes that's what I'm hoping for. Fingers crossed. If it's another c section then so be it but I would like to experience a vaginal birth plus the recovery is quicker.

Umm. I see the dilemma with the jabs. If it was me I would probably opt out but I guess that's because I live in England. I just wouldn't want anything unless it's absolutely necessary. Tricky though x

Pip the 2nd MMR he would have here as part of the pre-school jabs, one jab gets them about 95% done and the second is to make it as immune as they can....they do it as pre-school jabs as they do a pre-school health check at the same time....cheaper!

The Chicken Pox one they dont do here yet....it may come in time, again it is a cost thing I think...

Hep B Im not sure if that is again within the pre-school ones....

Talk to the doc, be honest about what you think and I would hope he will be straight with you, Im not sure of the norm in Germany....is there anyone you can ask that would be more familiar with current practice there...and obviously that isnt biased either way...?

Yas how you doing? Hope you have fun back at uni :hugs:

Here's a bump comparison for you ladies.

Actually, the chicken pox jab would probably tempt me.

Attachments

• Bumps 32 weeks.jpg
    Bumps 32 weeks.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2
me too Ann but then both boys have had it, getting it again does worry me as they both only had a mild case....

Loving the bumps <3

Pip - could be they're more prevalent in Germany do they boost more? I'd be asking the questions tho and not sure I'd do them x x

Lydia huge congrats!!!!! Eeee!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Ann - despite my ridiculously long efforts for the most part the birth was better than I could have hoped and the tens was amazingly useful! And T is totally different to D it's not ridiculously hard going yet tho there are obv things that test me lol x

Yas how are you doing lovely? Xxxxx

Moggy thanks for updating us - and general super starness again xxx

They won't re stitch midwife said - and as long as I keep it clean and dry it should be okay she's not dressing it or anything and is coming back to make sure it's not infected.

Chunky T is unsettled atm suspect / hope it's a growth spurt. He went up from 7lb 9oz tho on day 3 to 8lb 10oz day 12!!

Oh and Lydia knows but we got our SS gifts - T got a lovely soft toy cow that you can strap to things and pull it down / it vibrates (D stole that) and D got a fireman Sam engine that does alphabet, numbers and games stuff - he mostly drives it around going nee nar lol!

D is hilarious atm he's learning heaps - he will tell you which dinosaurs are herbivores and carnivores lol thanks daddy. And he is getting a broad Yorkshire accent from somewhere argh!!!!!!!

T moaning back soon xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"