Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Nope no rush although a mum at waterbabies wants to read it so whenever you can get it back xx

Just for you:
https://img135.imageshack.us/img135/483/1912101.jpg

Ann - It was me who had an elective this time round. I found recovery a lot easier and quicker this time as it was planned ...and i suppose knew what to expect too. Looking after a toddler too can be difficult but you cope....all i recommend is you have someone with you for the 1st 4 weeks after birth. Hubby was off for a month b4 going back to work...so he did most of nappy changes for Jac as he wouldnt keep still and was boisterous...so he tended more to Jac for the times he knew id struggle a bit. Like i say it can be difficult but you find a compromise or work a way round and you get everything done.....i wouldnt change having an elective or the timing or anything for the world ...they're sooooo worth it :cloud9:

Yas - Soooooooooo cute ...adorable:cloud9:

Brig - Fab SS gifts :thumbup:

Be warned...my SS is boring too compared to those :blush:
Really dont know when we'll get our next post delivered :growlmad: its still pretty bad in the small streets where we live.....pavements are so icy an bad...maybe even after xmas:shrug: Waiting for a few parcels still....but luckily they're for me or hubby and not other family.....one being my handprint necklace :cry:so dont know if hubby can get to work tomorrow either...at 6am poor thing..

So pissed off all round really with this damn weather....Jac is also poorly with a bad cold still so miserable and needy. Making it harder is being stuck in the house....im wishing every last drop of snow to diappear by tomorrow.....

xx

we still have none :nope: Mogster has his sledge and OH off work too but no snow to play in.....like you though Claire I would be wishing it away once the novelty wore off!

just watching Becks have a little cry on SP 2010

Thanks Claire. It's something I will no doubt have to think about soon.

We're on to our 2nd day of snow. It's very deep and apparently we'll be getting more tomorrow. If I can I'm going to get in to town before the next lot arrives as it could be my last chance before Christmas.

ours is the elephant friends one and it has a musical toy but no music tune that you can switch on and play - we use the one from our old rocker but he has kind of grown out of the music to sleep thing now

Claire was the section with a toddler. My two were quick labours fortunately :) and dealing with toddler after either would be similar in terms of they want mummys attention and much as you want family help you also want to be your own little family

can we open our pressie then? know who my SS is - cmon SS say yes! :winkwink:

Go onnnn Moggy :winkwink: sorry I've been visiting rellies!!!!! :thumbup:

I let Dylan open his as family have bought a stupid amount of things so don't want to overwhelm him xmas day - have let him open SS ones and ones where we were with friends who wanted to see his face etc lol.

LOOOOOOOOOVE captain calamari, Dylan has been enjoying him, and the teether is perfect he has been having so many gummy troubles!!!! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu SS!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Off to read the thread back properly now :haha:

Oof think I've caught up - must get a new phone I can use BnB on :haha:

Brig your pressies are fab - mine really is dull in comparison sorry :blush::blush::blush: Dylan LOVING his captain calamari right now :cloud9:

Boo to failed epidural Yas :growlmad:..........as we are on the topic of births I remember mine quite positively now really. The epidural gave me instant relief and lasted brilliantly as I had to lay down hooked to a monitor too.

Lydia - my dad sings football chants to him and he seems to love it :wacko:

Pip - adding my facebook plea here too :haha:

Yas - love his grown up look :cloud9: we dressed Dylan up yest for visiting his great great gran, great gran and grandad, aunties, friends etc lol. Such a little teen lol he looked gorge :cloud9: will get pics on when DH comes home!
Wow for BLW - have been putting veggies and stuff near Dylan but he's still not fussed yet :shrug: so still waiting here.

Claire - thanks for the advice on two LOs good thinking to have hubby off for longer with the section too :flower: sorry you are still snowy - yorkshire has much improved thank god, was getting cabin fever :hugs: hope it goes quickly!

Moggy - in fact hope Claires snow comes your way so your boys can have sledging fun!!!!!!! :haha:

Ummmmmmmmmm is that everything?? :hi: :hi: everyone!!!!!!

Saw all the rellies yesterday, including my wayward brother and his girlfriend (did I tell you he ran off with a hairdresser called Trisha after meeting her 3 times...??? He's 18 :haha:). Trisha seems lovely and picked out wonderful gifts for us all too bless her she is probably good for my bro :haha:

Ummmm an improvement on the sleep front last night from Dyl, that was nice :haha: sat staring at the contents of the car that hubby dumped on the floor last night and wondering where to start...........an obscene amount of giftage from family and friends for Dyl - clothes, disney dvds (we suggested this for when he's bigger so he didn't get heaps of toys lol) and gawd knows what else...... debbie (my uncles wife) and her mum brought round a bag as tall as me full.............:wacko:

Aaaaand only 2 sleeps til my parents come to stay for xmas lol. Eep!

What are all of your plans for xmas day? :flower:

Moggy - Was wishing for snow on thursday...but the novelty soon wears off. Hubby has managed finally to get one of the cars moving and made it to work 4hrs late :haha: So at least we're mobile now. Hope you get some snow if you REALLY want it.....i'll never wish for it again :blush:

Lia - Hia hun.......how exciting...you get to open all of Dylans pressies....you'll still be at it next xmas :haha: Oh...i can top your brother too....my sister married a morrocan the 2nd time she saw him in morocco after meeting him on facebook :nope: Your brother sounds lucky....this man is a tw@t and we dont get on anymore....and she used to be my best friend too :cry: I'm hoping one day she'll see sense :shrug:

Aparently we have a postal service today...so lets hope we get soemthing as we havent since last thursday. We should have had our bins done too as we have the refuse one collected once every other week here so we're overflowing with nappies ...yuk....but i phoned this morning and they're trying to make up for missed collections but the lorries didnt make it out of the depot.
Running low on food too...fancied a xmas food shop on wednesday but thinking it may have to be tomorrow as we need so much.

I'm also pissed off with SIL...but that's another story.....rant over LOL

xx

Lia - Hia hun.......how exciting...you get to open all of Dylans pressies....you'll still be at it next xmas :haha: Oh...i can top your brother too....my sister married a morrocan the 2nd time she saw him in morocco after meeting him on facebook :nope: Your brother sounds lucky....this man is a tw@t and we dont get on anymore....and she used to be my best friend too :cry: I'm hoping one day she'll see sense :shrug:
xx

WOW!!! ^^^^^

Have trawled through the giant goodie bag (the giant bag contents weren't wrapped individually, just a giant bag :thumbup:) and its predominantly clothes, so he won't have toy overdose, phew!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

My handprint necklace has arrived:happydance: even though i wont get to see it till xmas day... Its cheered me up knowing its here :thumbup: (the package is wrapped on the sofa staring at me shouting 'open me' ... Hubby isnt home from work yet...hmmm lol)

Im easily pleased can you tell..shiny stuff makes me smile:haha:

Xx

xx

WOW!!! ^^^^^

Have trawled through the giant goodie bag (the giant bag contents weren't wrapped individually, just a giant bag :thumbup:) and its predominantly clothes, so he won't have toy overdose, phew!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Phew..lol

Clothes are good at this age and up to 1st birtbday as it can save a fortune with going through so many sizes. Jac is nearly 20 months and since clothes last a while longer now...toys are better...well i think so lol

Xx

Yay for your necklace!!!!!!

We won't have to buy any clothes til 12 months size looking through the hoarde :happydance:

Hi Ladies!!

Just a quick one from me as Peyton is whining a little now and I want to get to her before it becomes a full on cry.

Well yesterday Peyton was baptised and it went great...not one peep from her! We were so proud! and she looked gorgeous in her oversized dress! Pictures to follow!

Also, we started oats cereal yesterday!! and she seemed to be taking well to them...but last night she didn't look interested and again this morning. so now I have put it on hold for another week. I guess she's not ready!?

Anyway, with the baptism over, today on my agenda....wrapping pressies!! Well putting them in gift bags I think! To be honest...I don't feel like wrapping gifts for Peyton that I'll have to unwrap myself. No thanks! lol

Are you ladies all set for Christmas!?

xo

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
Aww so cute Brig! So glad it went well!

Claire what's up with your SIL? Yey to you getting your necklace!

Moggy, we haven't had post for days either. My 'SS' present was delivered on the last day of post but as I was out it's gone to the sorting office which unfortunately I still can't get to :(. FX the snow will have cleared a bit more so that I can go tomorrow.

I did, however, manage to get to our local post office and post the jewellery!! Whoop whoop. Let's just hope they get a postman soon to collect it! x

Well Harry has a little tooth poking up through his bottom gum!! That explains a few things like why he woke every blooming hour last night!! LOL! xx

Brig, she's gorgeous in her wee outfit.

F&C, fingers crossed you will be able to get your SS soon. And yay on being able to post the jewellery. Cannot wait to receive it. :happydance: Can't believe Harry is getting his first tooth.

P&F, sounds like you have been busy with your and LO's presents.

Claire, we had our first post delivery today since Thursday. Hopefully that means that we will get regular post from now on.

We have finally received our Christmas cards today, should have been here early last week. :dohh: Most of them are going to Germany, so I don't think they will get there on time even though we managed to get them posted straight away today. I'll attach a pic of the cards as I think they came out really nicely. Sorry about the flash.

Oh and I am also attaching a pic of S and I making our first Christmas biscuits together. :cloud9:

Attachments

• P1000247.JPG
    P1000247.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 6
  • P1000238.JPG
    P1000238.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 6
Oh that card is sooo cute! We haven't even sent our cards out yet, or even written them! I bought lots of 2nd class stamps today as thought 'well if they're going to be late anyway, we might as well save a bit of cash'!! Naughty me!

Awwwwe G!!! Those cards are beautiful!!
And S looks pretty cozy in his sling!! And your a blond!!! Lol!! It\s funny cause I pretty much have a picture of everyone else so I have a face to the name but I have never seen you so I'm a little lost! But now I know you are slim,(from pregnancy photos) and blond! lol

xo

boys had their jabs today and so far so good, no reaction.....as our SS said we could we opened our SS gifts

Mogster is loving his planes and Jack is enthralled by his 3rd & Bird DVD - thanks Lia we wont tell anyone its you :shhh:

Still no snow and we are happy that way tbh - 10 minutes drive in any direction and they have snow just none here :wacko:

Cannot belive the chaos :nope: selfish I know but hoping we get nothing til after christmas now as due to take the boys to visit my parents on Weds and off to big sis for christmas day.

Loving seeing all the FB pics of the babies, cant believe how different they all are:cloud9: yet they are all so beautiful to look at and they are all growing up in their own little ways H with his tooth, S with his cooking, K in his uggs, P with her cereal, A with her assertive music making, D with his rolling and J with her getting Daddy under the thumb already :) - love the one of her with him on the sofa with the tree. Especially loving the fact that even when we move I will still be able to see them all and you guys will still be there :cloud9:

Ann thanks for making the PO today, we are really excited to see it in the flesh having seen the pics as we go along. Hope you get to the sorting office - think you can get it redelivered if you call a number on the card??? The SS redelivery hotline :haha:

Must dash got some Phish Food Frozen Yoghurt calling me from the freezer....:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->