Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Its bloody snowing heavily again:growlmad: its been snowing lightly all afternoon but its Really heavy now......glad we did food shop this aft..we only have ham though as turkey isnt delivered till thurs..but i can live with ham lol

I dont remember meg..should i?

Xxx

I prefer Ham actually! FX it eases off soon so that you don't get snowed in. x

Oohh just tracked the parcels and looks like they should be delivered tomorrow!

Moggy, have you voted here yet?
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-cl...duates-did-you-have-boy-girl.html#post8315045

Pip-i didnt vote as i didnt really stay in the Cbfm thread..does it matter..my vote wont make a difference anyway as ive had one of each using one. I dont remember meg as i didnt really use the thread much...well done anyway:thumbup:

Ann- i prefer the ham too so its no disaster really..just tradition i suppose. I think we should be done with the snow now...just wait for it all to vlear which will take awhile if it stays cold:coffee:

Xx

Sorry Claire, I didn't remember that you also conceived using the CBFM.

I'm feeling very weird today... I did a pg test last week and got a BFP. It was a CB and 3+! But i've just felt 'wrong' ever since I did it.. .can't put my finger on it, but not right. My boobs haven't hurt at all and no sickness whatsoever, and by this far along last year I was throwing my guts up. And today, I got my period, so I guess it was a early MC :(

I'm really sad but also incredibly relieved... it's a strange feeling. Have told my best friend, and now you guys, but I don't know if I want to tell G :( Keeping it from him doesn't feel right, but I know he'll just be glad and relieved because he absolutely does NOT want another baby at all and I don't know if I could cope with that :( we've used a condom every single time, too! :(

Yas- huge hugs hunny :hugs::hugs: do what you feel is right ..were here either way. Personaly i wouldnt tell him as the relief on his face, if youre certain of the reaction, would be upsetting if it were me. If i were in the same position as you id be upset but relieved too...but would also embrace it if it happened iykwim. It a hard one..if you think youll feel better talking about it tell him..and get it off your chest instead of bottling up. :hugs:
Remember santa is on his way ..but you already have the best gift ever in K , so try to focus on him.
Sending a huge virtual hug that i wish could be a real one:kiss:

Xx

Had a load more snow last night so stuck i the house again... Hubby just about made it to work too. Fed up now as i havemt seen my parents in over a week and they havent seen their grankids. Its seriously spoiling the build up to Xmas but im adamant it wont ruin it:thumbup:

Xxx

Yas, Claire put it perfectly. Do what you feel is right. If you don't want to hide this from G then don't but like Claire said it would be so hard to see his reaction. Tbh though if he's any sort of a man he will just hold you and tell you everything is ok, which it is. I can only imagine the mix of emotion you must be feeling but, again like Claire said, focus on your little man. Sorry to bring this up but are you sure it was a MC? xx

I'm feeling very weird today... I did a pg test last week and got a BFP. It was a CB and 3+! But i've just felt 'wrong' ever since I did it.. .can't put my finger on it, but not right. My boobs haven't hurt at all and no sickness whatsoever, and by this far along last year I was throwing my guts up. And today, I got my period, so I guess it was a early MC :(

I'm really sad but also incredibly relieved... it's a strange feeling. Have told my best friend, and now you guys, but I don't know if I want to tell G :( Keeping it from him doesn't feel right, but I know he'll just be glad and relieved because he absolutely does NOT want another baby at all and I don't know if I could cope with that :( we've used a condom every single time, too! :(

No time to type more but bloody big hugs for now :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well I got 3+ on CB digi tests (three of them :blush:) 8 days ago... and now today I have a ridiculously heavy period and cramps. :shrug:

I've told G and I underestimated him *guilty face* he was SUPER nice about it, and said if it had happened he'd be ok with it, because while he doesn't want another baby for at least a couple of years (if ever) he believes that like K, babies happen when they're meant to happen.

He said he's gonna take me to the EPU next week just to get it all checked over.

Yas, I can only emphasise on what Claire and Ann said. Sorry you had to go through this. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->