Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Glad to hear that G has taken it so well. At least he can support you now in what must be a very difficult time for you.

On another note, I have received my SS gift and the keyring. Ann, I only managed to have a quick look at it without OH seeing it, but from what I can see it is absolutely gorgeous. More about it later when I had a proper chance to admire it.

Claire, erm I mean SS, I will leave our present until Christmas before opening it if that's okay.

What a top guy. I'm so glad he was there for you at what must be such a hard time. Big :hugs:. xx

I got a while you were out card today so guess that might be the keyrings :D x

Yas- glad he took it well...:hugs: thank you for the SS card...dumbo over here was so excited i missed it..only just found it while sorting out the re ycling stuff..its sooo cool...i love it:hugs: hows Ks cold..Ana is pretty bad with it too....

Pip-im sure SS will be fine if u dont open them :winkwink: im not opening mine either lol like i said this SS hasnt got much imagination im afraid:blush:

Ann-hi hun:hugs:

Moggy-where are u today:coffee:

Ana has a bad cold too..her coughing is horrible :cry: no suprise really as jac is getting over one too and hes still snotty and couhjing after a week of it:dohh:

Xx

Oh..and another thing ...this secret santa is the worst kept secret of all time :haha:

Xx

Oh Yas:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

and agreed about SS:haha:

So Peyton met Santa today and was such a big girl!! Will get picture on when i can scan

xo

Can't type as for some reason J has tuned into it and it wakes her up as she's falling to sleep??!!

As others have said Brig - massive hugs hun, I'm so pleased he took it well and is being supportive, sorry you're having to go through this, not fair, especially at what should really be a happy time of year. I hope K is giving you lots of cuddles (and hopefully not his cold!!)

Ann - eeeeep, its gorgeous!! I can't wait to give it to him!!!

Lia, I'm sure SS is thrilled that Dylan likes Captain Calamari, I think his SS baby must have chosen it personally....!!

Hi everyone else, will catch up properly later xx

Brig- bet miss p looks cute with santa
:cloud9:

Lydia-so you have a nosy little girl already :haha:

Hello everyone:hi:

All seT for crimbo here..with a living room getting smaller by the day..at this rate will still be opening pressies next xmas:haha: ana is pretty bad with cold..her coughing is heartbreaking and those big sad puffy red eyes looking at me:cry:Poor thing threw up half her bottle this morning because of the cough..heres hoping shes a bit better tomorrow.
Hope ur all ready for santa:thumbup:

Xx

Poor Anna. I really hope she's better in time for Christmas. Our living is also now super small!! We've been busy today making homemade treats for Christmas hampers for the family. I've made peppermint creams and dh has made some chilli jam. Yum.

If I don't speak to you all before have a great Christmas! Will be thinking of you. x

Same here...mega busy tomorrow...food to prepare and familly to visit ....

Merry christmas bumps and flushes :drunk:
You're a fabulous bunch and dont know how id survive without you. Hope you all have a fanrastic christmas :hugs:

Xx

:friends: Indeed, merry christmas to you all - you're all fabulous, what a year we've shared!!

Claire, I really hope Ana feels better asap, poor little thing.

Yas - how is K doing with his cold? I hope he's feeling better :thumbup:

Ann - We made peppermint creams the other day (my sister and I), they were pretty disastrous (mixture too wet because we wanted to make them red, so emptied nearly a bottle of food colouring in, they were still pink and too sloppy, so we added another half a bag of icing sugar, still too wet!), far too misshapen to give to people so we ate them all!!

We have a LOT of pressies under the tree, I cannot wait until tomorrow morning, the camera is primed and ready to capture J's first christmas! :cloud9:

I probably won't be on much over the next few days, so J and I hope you all have a truly wonderful christmas with your littlies, loads of love to you all :hugs:

Still not got chance to pop on too much - parents have arrived for Christmas - but wanted to get on and wish you all a fabulous Christmas in case I don't get back on.

It has been wonderful sharing pregnancy and babies with you all and long may it continue.

Hope to get back on soon and catch up properly but we are sharing one laptop between 4 of us :rofl:

Back to Dyl and his Captain Calamari :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

Merry Christmas all - have a good one and huge thanks for sharing one of the best years of my life with me :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->