Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Moggy was everything ok with the keyring? Hope you like both like it. xx

Ann, I really love the keyrings but I would definitely suggest you look into some thicker/stronger keyrings, as I doubt my dad or G will actually put them on their keys as the links are so thin and flimsy.

xxx

Also! It was this time last year we all found each other (thanks to Claire :friends:) and i'm sooooooooooooo glad that we did!!! You all have been utterly amazing, this thread has effortlessly been one of the highlights of my year.

You've kept me sane, made me laugh, supported me when I was struggling, given me advice, and just loved me and I'll always, always be glad for it :cloud9: love you all LOTS and LOTS and LOTS!!!

Yas (and Kia!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the feedback Yas. We'd happily try and source alternative keyrings if that would help? x

This time last year I got my BFP!!!

I'm ok with these (especially cos of the discount!!!) but I know neither will use them on their keys, just because the family photo ones I had done when he was newborn (god feels forever ago!!!!!!!!) had weak links too and so they both keep them at home not on their keys, and these will be the same. Just thought i'd mention it to you so you can keep an eye out for stronger links xx

Moggy was everything ok with the keyring? Hope you like both like it. xx

I love it - hubby is waiting til tomorrow to see it. Cant wait for him to see, Mogster loves it!

Thank you so much :hugs:

Eeep Ann I feel bad now in case you think I was critisizing!! I WASN'T, promise, I really do love my keyrings!! I honestly just wanted to give you some constructive feedback you know?? xxxxxx

Oh bless you Yas!! No don't you worry we need feedback if we want to do well going forward. That's the whole point of the mates rates, so please don't worry. I'm still more than happy to try and make the keyrings more robust. Is it all the links or just the one that joins the keyring to the copper part? xxx

Glad you like it Moggy! Hope your dh does too. x

Just the bit that joins, if you pull them with even a little pressure the link begins to open xxxx

Yas- I woulndt worry hun:hugs: i would have thought ann would like feedback to improve potential buyers:thumbup:

Ann- ill be looking for some keyrings made in jamuary..itll be a nice suprise for hubbywhich isnt xmas or b'day related.i would want a strong keyring though as Hubby wrecks everything lol
Pm me prices when you get the chance post xmas...ta hun.
Oh do you do fingerprints too?

Xx

Aahhhh I see! We were thinking of sealing the link - which I did with Moggy's as her keyring is so heavy. Will definitely do that now. Thanks again Yas. If you would like me to do that with yours I would only be too happy.

Claire, that would be great. I will get some prices to you in a few days if that's ok.

Happy Christmas again everyone!! xxx

Aahhhh I see! We were thinking of sealing the link - which I did with Moggy's as her keyring is so heavy. Will definitely do that now. Thanks again Yas. If you would like me to do that with yours I would only be too happy.

Claire, that would be great. I will get some prices to you in a few days if that's ok.

Happy Christmas again everyone!! xxx

Thought it seemed stronger than Yas was describing - OH hasnt seen it yet we are just getting breakfast over for the boys then let the mayhem commence :happydance:

Merry Christmas all xxx

Happy Christmas lovely ladies - Dylan napping already, and having a lovely start to the day here.

Big love and hope you are all having a lovely Christmas with your LOs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Just wanted to come on real quick and wish you ladies and your family a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xo

Merry xmas all

Its been soooo hectic but fabulous :cloud9: and the best one ever ........

Thankyou yas... Pressies were awsome:thumbup:

X

Ann - he loves it :) Thank you :hugs:

Merry Christmas everyone - anyone have AD for dessert? :rofl:

Happy Christmas everyone!!! I hope you all had a great day with your gorgeous babies (and almost babies in some cases)! We've had such a great day and have just got home and put Harry to bed. Having a nice brew and looking at the photos from today.

I got a lovely silver locket from 'Harry' with a photo of the family in! It made me cry when I opened it!

So glad your dh liked it Moggy!

Again... love to you all. You are all fab! xxx

Hi lovelies!
Can't say i've had a great day. Sorry to be the misery, as usual, but I love christmas and just feel so disappointed this year. Thank god for my beautiful baby who really does keep me going. However he's still super ill and spent today screaming, crying, refusing to be held by anyone but me, throwing his GUTS up and shitting left right and centre. Poor K :(

Feel so lonely. Empty, really. G couldn't wait to leave this morning to get to his christmas dinner with his boys that he lives with... that he has dinner with 5 times a week. Just can't believe he didn't want to spend christmas with us. And guess what he bought me for christmas? A slow cooker. A fricking SLOW COOKER. For me, who isn't a great cook, hates 'wet' food, especially casseroles and stews. And he left his gifts here including the keyring (which my dad utterly ADORED, Ann, thanks so much, he welled up when he saw it!!!! :cloud9:) and hasn't even text to say he forgot his gifts or anything so clearly they don't mean anything to him. So disappointed, so annoyed at myself for feeling like this.

Sorry to be a downer guys, just so wanted our first christmas as a family to be better than this, but i'm going to snuggle my boy to sleep now and am determined to get shot of G and make Kia's next christmas amazing ALL.BY.MYSELF.

Love you all xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->