Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Oh Yas what a complete and utter arse. He is an absolute fool. After you spent all that time deliberating and then allowed him to share (and spoil) yours and Kia's special day, that makes me so angry :growlmad:

He can sod right off...........don't even think about sharing him next year, if G isn't interested enough to miss out on lunch with people he sees every day he doesn't deserve first dibs on any special days.... you were just thinking of Kia but he doesn't need that kind of half arsed parenting either - you do a smashing job and G should be greatful you are doing so well despite his rubbishness.

So sorry Kia was poorly :nope: any ideas whats set him off? Poor love :hugs:

As for the slow cooker - I can't cook and find it quite useful. Do you like curries and stuff, cos you can do non-stew type things.....we often do meatballs and curries and things in it....just a thought. Otherwise stick the thing on ebay and hope G spots it :haha:

Hope you are feeling better today - never doubt that you are doing a great job, and never doubt that you can do it without G's 'assistance'. I know you always put Kia first.......it is time to prioritise yourself a little bit as well because you don't deserve to feel the way he makes you feel.

Big love :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

thats very well put Lia, Yas you have to make 2011 the year of putting K AND you first! G can go stick his head up a cows bum if he makes you feel crap, he doesnt deserve either of you!

Loving your boys spirit in his FB photos, poorly boy but keeping a smile for Mummy. He is trying to be the "man of the house" just for you :hugs: Atta boy K!

Have a lovely boxing day with your little man, theyre so much less complicated and so much more rewarding - although I swear little boys farts are worse than grown mens :shock:

2011 Power to the Mummies fo BF&D! :friends:

Yas it does seem like he just keeps letting you both down. I'm so sorry. I'm sure that if you knew he wouldn't be there you would have had a brilliant day. K's already got a great family with you and your Dad who both love him dearly and would put him before anything else.

I hope that K is feeling better today and that you have a great Boxing Day to make up for it. x

oh and I agree with Lia about the slow cooker. I got really excited when we got ours last week and have since made lamb shanks and a curry and I'm NOT a cook! Mind you maybe that just shows how sad I am!! lol! xx

You are all so lovely. I have had a realisation that I deserve better than this- AT LAST! I have ended it. Oh my god. I'm terrified but also... in the words of Kate Winslet from The Holiday... "I am miraculously DONE being in love with you! I have a life to start living, and you're not going to be in it!"

*quake*

Merry Christmas, ladies. :flower:

Sounds like most of you had a lovely 1st Christmas with your LO's.

Yas, I am sorry to hear that K wasn't feeling well and G has let you down - again. Good on you for making the decision to move on. Noone else can tell you to do that, it has to come from you. I have no doubt that 2011 will be the best year ever for both you and K.

Claire, thank you so much for S's SS gifts. We absolutely love them. At the moment the keys are his favourite, but I am sure he will get into Bill The Beaver soon too. :thumbup: I told you we' d like them.

Ann, OH absolutely loves his keyring, has put it on his keys straight away.

A question for you, ladies. Has anyone got a Trunki suitcase? If so, what do you think of it?

you can do a roast in there and a mean lamb shank!

Plus it is great for doing stew or soup for little people, bulk cooking the mince element of spag bol, shepherds pie, lasagne, moussaka etc. Chicken chasseur is amazing in one and its so easy! No worrying about being around to cook it properly, just lob it in, switch it on and nom nom come dinner time!

Bet your Dad will help you test it out, if we lived nearer and you said you were doing beef n barley stew there would be a race from our house!

Yas you are amazing and so is K, thats down to you - you are the boss of you and dont ever forget that! :hugs: Be strong and we are all here for you Shakira stylee xxx

Pip is that Bill D Beaver? Jack got one for christmas and he loves it!!!! Especially if we attach a few links so he can hang onto it better

We have started Jackster on babyrice and he is loving it, we move on to a root veg mush tomorrow. Decision made because when we took him to be weighed his weight was going backwards, exactly the same as Mogster and literally the same point 19weeks and 3 days :shock: How can my boys be so different and yet the same - love them soo much :cloud9: Really wanted to do BLW but he is not ready for that yet. He is on day 4 today and already wants two meals :shock: theyre only tiny though how quickly you forget these things. Claire do you remember weaning Jac? I had to dig out the books/pics of Mogsters weaning :dohh:

Hope you are all having a fabulous boxing day? Jack snoozing in the kitchen with me whilst Mogster and Daddy are putting scalextric together, just waiting for one or both to :brat: :hissy: lol

Pip is that Bill D Beaver? Jack got one for christmas and he loves it!!!! Especially if we attach a few links so he can hang onto it better

We have started Jackster on babyrice and he is loving it, we move on to a root veg mush tomorrow.

Yep, it is Bill D Beaver. Did you notice that you called mogster Jackster? :winkwink: Sounds like you are having fun with the weaning.

Sam is Mogster and Jack was Moglet although we all seem to call him Jackster at the mo :wacko:

Sam is Mogster and Jack was Moglet although we all seem to call him Jackster at the mo :wacko:

Of course, getting them all mixed up. :wacko: We don't want anyone abbreviating S's name, but find ourselves calling him the first three letters followed by -ster at times recently. :dohh:

I love that S'ster IYKWIM!

Jackster started because we were putting Jack in the Hop n Pop and it has a DJ thingy on it so we were calling him DJ Jackster and the Jackster seems to have stuck :)

He is loving rice and really loving pear rice!!! Nom nom!

pear rice! nom!

I gave up on weaning, K has no interest in it :rofl: will try again in a few weeks :D

So how is he with the rice Moggy? I mean, Harry is tasting it but a lot is coming back out. Do you think that means he isn't ready?

Good for you Yas. I'm sure you will do so much better on your own as you wont have to deal with being let down all the time.

Pip, so glad the keyring was a success!!

Oh Yas, my sister says tell your Dad (and G if you wish) that if he wants to use the keyring and it gets lost because of the weak link, just let us know and we will do you another free of charge. We don't want him to be afraid of using it. :hugs:

We're trying out Harry in his cot in his room tonight. I think he's just too big for the moses basket now and the cot wont fit in our room. We're going to sleep in there tonight just to keep him company and keep an eye on him. FX it works. He hasn't gone straight to sleep like he normally does and is moaning away but he sounds like he could go off by himself so we're just waiting for 10 mins or so. It would be so good if he gets used to settling himself.

Ann, tasting is great, that's all you really aim for at first anyway, xxx

K ignores food in front of him, closes his mouth to a spoon and spits out EVERYthing so i'm going to wait a while, I've given him an extra bottle a day and that seems to work.

Thanks for the keyring offer, G already said he's gonna stick it up on his wall on a nail and my dad said he wants to hang it above his desk xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->